1. Find your way through the deepest dungeon in the 18th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. A brave new world lies beyond the seven seas. Join the 34th Modeling Contest today!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hive 3 Remoosed BETA - NOW LIVE. Go check it out at BETA Hive Workshop! Post your feedback in this new forum BETA Feedback.
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Projects of old, gather ye' resources... [Mod Compendium]

Discussion in 'Map Development' started by Kam, Jun 25, 2010.

1. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I guess the paste is long lost.

2. Evilhog

Evilhog

Resources:
    Resources:
    The Dawn of Chaos pack does not seem to include the two-mission Human campaign demo from 2004. I have the file (most likely the February 29 re-release, since it's fairly bugless), if anyone's interested. I'm also trying to make a sort of an extended version of that demo, mostly for personal use, but the latest non-Reforged version of WorldEdit (v 1.31b) is unable to open the included missions. Any help with that would be appreciated.

Attached Files:

3. Himperion

Himperion

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Hello, i found a MPQ in my archives named eosmod.mpq of about 38 megas, it's full of Retera's Heaven's fall mod models but at least had some that at first view wasn't in the old Zip. I can't remember if this was from an updated version of the mod zip, or if Retera's released a smaller mpq at a later date.

Attached Files:

4. FateGilgamesh

FateGilgamesh

Resources:
    Resources:
    [QUOTE = "Himperion, post: 3456965, member: 230194"] Привет, я нашел в своих архивах MPQ под названием eosmod.mpq размером около 38 мегабайт, он полон моделей мод Retera's Heaven's Fall, но, по крайней мере, некоторые из них были на первый взгляд не было в старом Zip. Я не могу вспомнить, было ли это из обновленной версии zip мода, или Retera выпустила меньший mpq позже.[/ QUOTE]

Hello. can you share the MPQ data? I will be grateful to you.

5. Nemesis DSGB

Nemesis DSGB

Resources:
    Resources: