• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Project] Pokemon Lagacy

Do you like this project?!

• It's awesome!

Votes: 36 48.6%
  • Great! but needs more ideas!

Votes: 16 21.6%
  • Juster another pokemon map!...

Votes: 16 21.6%
  • I hate this project, myself, and the world!...

Votes: 6 8.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 20
Yea we already had this discussion, and it won't have a turn based system because it would be rather lame, this game conectrated on skill, how to use and when to use the abillities, also i thought about the challange trainer thing too maybe i will add that in incoming versions.
well just saying my opinion now...real life combat will make the game look simple *_*
atleast a turn based battle system is not something you see in every map.

Level 12
! :infl_thumbs_up:

Just finished the spawning system, my map is now populated by little creatures =D. Alright now I just need to set spawns for legendaries, here is the catch rate:

Chances for getting the item for an legendary by killing units:
5% for Moltres, Zapdos, Articuno, Mew.
3% for Mewtwo

Chances for getting the item for an legendary by shovel:
10% for Moltres, Zapdos, Articuno, Mew.
5% for Mewtwo.

Level 12
Alright the map is now officially finished, just needs some adjustmenst, and to make it public, first I will announce a Beta Test Date which will be 03/07/2012 or for americans 07/03/2012 or Thursday/July/2012. I will be hosting the game the whole day, I will be in channel PokemonLegacy . Be sure to come =)...

Official beta test date:

03(Thursday) / July / 2012, next thursday. On Northrent (Europe).

EDIT: I Hope anyone is still wating for this map, getting so low feedback.

Last edited:
Level 12
0.o really, will it work on lower end machines now?

Yes it should, i cleaned most triggers, but it laggs in the beginning since it creates the wild pokemons i can't change that, but it's just in the beginning after that everything should be fine. Anyways im gonna try it tommorow with a friend before releasing the beta.

Level 6
I'm excited for this project really. I really hope it works out well!
Terrain is neat seems like pokemon alright, and nice cities:)
I didn't see you mention pokemon types and super effective / non effective though.
When playing Pokemon, using strategy and pokemon types was a major part of it.
I really really really would love to see that incorporated in this RPG!
I'd offer help with that part if possible xD though I'm sorta noob xD.

P.S. Nice stack and split system... I am familiar with it too :p it's really neat xD.

Level 12
I'm excited for this project really. I really hope it works out well!
Terrain is neat seems like pokemon alright, and nice cities:)
I didn't see you mention pokemon types and super effective / non effective though.
When playing Pokemon, using strategy and pokemon types was a major part of it.
I really really really would love to see that incorporated in this RPG!
I'd offer help with that part if possible xD though I'm sorta noob xD.

P.S. Nice stack and split system... I am familiar with it too :p it's really neat xD.

Yeah well, its a game based on player skills, intelligent, and explorer will. each types has it's advantages and disadvantages, like fire spells dela more damage against grass types, and normal pokemon can learn other type spells, like psychic fire etc.. The only thing that doesn't work right is TM's which every pokemon can learn i will try to change it next version, because it's hard to do, and i have tried to change it but, i failed. So i don't want to delay the release because of this, it's the first versiona anyways so you guys can't expect perfection =D...

EDIT: if anyone wants to try the map send me a pm.

Last edited:
Level 12
Big Updates!

UPDATE:
-Spawn system now works in a separate area
-Backpack (4 bags to put items into)
-Shiny pokemon % added
-Stack N Split item System
-Legendaries can be shiny too now
-Removed laggs
-Removed spawn crash

All those trigger system were made by RulerOfIron99.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.