• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Project] Pokemon Lagacy

Do you like this project?!

• It's awesome!

Votes: 36 48.6%
  • Great! but needs more ideas!

Votes: 16 21.6%
  • Juster another pokemon map!...

Votes: 16 21.6%
  • I hate this project, myself, and the world!...

Votes: 6 8.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
[Project] Pokemon Lagacy [Beta Released]

Pokemon Legacy
By NightBrowler

Download map Here

Information:
The map will be based on the gameboy pokemon game. Altrhough it's multiplayer and the names of the cities doesn't match with those of the game. It's a 8 player game, so you have to fight against 8 other human players.

The Team:
RulerOfIron (Triggers/System/Spells)
Aradar (Spells)

Features:

More than 80 pokemons to catch (GEN I).
You can go on shiny hunt.
This game is very similiar to the original pokemon games
-(NOT TURN BASED THOUGH)
Abillity type difference when battling (Spells ecc.)
Your trainer has 4 bags to put items into.
4 Legendaries:Mewto, Mew, Articuno, Moltres, Zapdos.
You can battle gym leaders, to gain access to other cities.
A lot of spells to choose from, the skill system is based on the real game,
so you can forget/learn/TM skills.
Tournament Trophy System (see unlockables)
-everytime you win the game you gain 1 trophy which you can save/load.

Unlockables:
+5 Tournament Trophies = Unlock Thunderbolt (You can choose pikachu as starter pokemon.)
+10 Tournament Trophies= Unlock Firewheel (You can choose cyndaquil as starter pokemon.)
+20 Tournament Trophies= Unlock Heavy Fighter (You can choose either Hitmonchan or Hitmonlee as starter.)
+30 Tournament Trophies= Unlock Pretender (Unlocks Ditto)
+40 Tournament Trophies= Unlock Sunshine (The 3 basic starters become shiny.)

About Catch System:(Main System)
Catch

Chances of catching a pokemon depends on 1. HP 2.Level.
(for example)

-A pokemon has 100% and is level 5 you want to catch it with a (normal pokeball)
so the chances of catching it are:
IF 100% and under level 10 chances are 5%

IF 80% or higher and under level 10 chances are 10%

IF 60% or higher and under level 10 chances are 20%

IF 40% or higher and under level 10 chances are 40%

IF 20% or higher and under level 10 chances are 60%

IF 20% or below and under level 10 chances are 80%

----------------------------------------------------

And with each +10 levels the chances go -5%

Like:
IF 100% and over level 10 under level 20 chances are 2.5%

IF 80% and over level 10 under level 20 chances are 5%

IF 60% and over level 10 under level 20 chances are 10%

IF 40% and over level 10 under level 20 chances are 20%

IF 20% and over level 10 under level 20 chances are 40%

IF 20% or below and over level 10 under level 20 chances are 80%

AND there are 4 types of pokeballs

Super Pokeball if catching with this item chances go +5%

Mega Pokeball if catching with this item chances go +10%

Ultra Pokeball if catching with this item chances go +15%

MasterBall if catching with this item chances are 100%.

Please Comment

+Screenshots added.

26.Dez 2010-------------------------------------------------------------------
+Added Pokemon Stadium

94938d1293366880-project-pokemon-lagacy-stadium.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
95187d1293638179-project-pokemon-lagacy-gyms.jpg

95599d1294157207-project-pokemon-lagacy-ghost-tower3.jpg

101233d1303584614-project-pokemon-lagacy-market-1.jpg

101235d1303584642-project-pokemon-lagacy-electricengine.jpg

Trailer is Out

Attachments

• 3333.JPG
    3333.JPG
    178 KB · Views: 6,751
  • erfs.JPG
    erfs.JPG
    204.9 KB · Views: 2,575
  • Project 2.JPG
    Project 2.JPG
    192.4 KB · Views: 615
  • Project 3.JPG
    Project 3.JPG
    137.4 KB · Views: 21,947
  • project poke.JPG
    project poke.JPG
    198.4 KB · Views: 10,080
  • project.JPG
    project.JPG
    160.1 KB · Views: 542
  • screen223.JPG
    screen223.JPG
    162.8 KB · Views: 3,683
  • screen 2.JPG
    screen 2.JPG
    189.7 KB · Views: 5,343
  • stadium.JPG
    stadium.JPG
    55.4 KB · Views: 7,521
Last edited:
Level 9
Please explain the stack n split system,shovel system and pokemon pension.Even having having played all pokemon games atleast once,I dont understand what that means.

Level 12
Please explain the stack n split system,shovel system and pokemon pension.Even having having played all pokemon games atleast once,I dont understand what that means.

Well it's easy.. stack n splitt is items.. shovel system allows you to shovel where you want with the the item (shovel) and pokemon pension is where you put your pokemon and they level up alone like in the game!.. allright?!

Level 1
hmm...another map? i have seen you are doing Bleach map before which you never done... and one piece about i dont know anything -.- and now its pokemon...i dont understand this

Level 12
hmm...another map? i have seen you are doing Bleach map before which you never done... and one piece about i dont know anything -.- and now its pokemon...i dont understand this

Once again.. My pc broke with all files in it including original version of bleach tribute.. One Piece battle is still not finished since i can't find spell makers.. Pokemon map has priority for now since it's easier to make and you can use spells more than once but in the one piece map you must do unique spells and that are too many to make without spell makers.. so

EDIT: and i finished the bleach tribute well not finished but i released a beta version !..

Level 1
hmm ok I didnt know :) maybe you should make it again I mean bleach map ;/ it was good but need some improvements :/

Level 12
I can be your beta tester if you want.
(Send me pm if you want me to be your beta tester).

Sure =) +added you to the list.. even if it's a bit early to make a beta tester list but well =)

can you post your map??

It's not released yet. =)

EDIT:
Update

5 1/2 gyms finished.

I will only show 3 through to keep it a little bit interesting =)

Attachments

• gyms.JPG
    gyms.JPG
    81 KB · Views: 7,773

sentrywiz

S

sentrywiz

I'm not a fan of Pokemon but this looks awesome indeed, and it be great to give this map a try. + I know many people who would die to give this a go.

Great looking stadium, and the rest.
Keep it up, I wanna see when the project is done!

Level 12
I'm not a fan of Pokemon but this looks awesome indeed, and it be great to give this map a try. + I know many people who would die to give this a go.

Great looking stadium, and the rest.
Keep it up, I wanna see when the project is done!

Thanks=), if you wanna see more updates look here, i update alot more there because nobody replies on hiveworkshop and it's boring .. so i just update on wc3u.

looking at the screenshots - max pokemon level is 10 (and then they level up or sum'thin)? that always annoyed me from the other WCIII games of pokemon...

i based this on the venosaur.

No, levels go until 100, like in the real game, the picture you saw was very old and at that time i didn't set the level costants yet. But now they go until 100. And i agree the other pokemon games are boring because the spells are not so good and most of them are base wc3 skills, and levels are not realistic. But i made this game because of this reason i want to create a game like no other. =) and between the map is at 80%.

Last edited:
Level 12
Spells Pokemon Legacy:

Normal:5/20
1-Tackle
2-Growl
3-Agillity
4-Mega Punch
5-Rage
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-

Fire:4/10
1-Fire Blast
2-Flame Thrower
3-Eruption
4-Fire Punch
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-

Thunder:6/10
1-Charge Beam
2-Thundershock
3-Thunderbolt
4-Thundercanon (!)
5-Volt Tackle
6-Thunder Punch
7-
8-
9-
10-

Water:2/10
1-Hydro Pump
2-Water Pulse
3-
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-

Grass:2/10
1-Razor Leaf
2-Vine Whip
3-
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-

Rock/ground:3/10
1-Earthquake
2-Stone Spear
3-Rock Throw
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-

Psychic:2/10
1-Hypnosis
2-Psychic
3-
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-

Other:6/20
1-Air Cutter
2-HI Jump Kick
3-Ice Punch
4-Twister
5-X-Scissor
6-Bulk Up
7-
8-
9-
10-

Total Spells:29/90

Those 28 spells were the hard one the other might be easier so it won't need as much time..

Level 6
Okay Move ideas

Psychic:
-Agility
-Trick Room
-Confusion
-Reflect
-Mind Reader
-Calm Mind
-Embargo
Normal:
-Explosion
-Swords Dance
Electric:
-Volt Change
Rock:
-Stone Edge
Ice:
-Blizzard
-Sheer Cold
Fighting:
-Dynamic Punch
-Cross Chop
-Aura Sphere
Flying:
-Fly
-Aerial Ace
Poision:
-Toxic
-Cross poision
Bug:
-Cotton Spore
-Siver Wind
Grass:
-Magical Leaf
-Frenzy Plant

Level 12
Do you plan to include Pokemon Skill Learning? What about random Pokemon fights in wild areas?

Move Ideas (Quite Detailed):
Psychic
  • Mind Blast: Enemy Pokemon will suffer ((Level + Psychic) + Intelligence) damage. 12% Chance to inflict Confusion.

Fire
  • Ember: Enemy Pokemon will suffer (Level x Fire) damage. 3% Chance to inflict Burn.

Leaf
  • Wrap: Enemy Pokemon will be unable to attack for ((Enemy Attack Speed divided by Level) Rounded to nearest whole number) damage for ((Agility divided by Level) Rounded to nearest whole number) per second.

Simple attacks. Hope you like them. If this thread is still active, I think I'll post more.

Level 12
Do you plan to include Pokemon Skill Learning? What about random Pokemon fights in wild areas?

Move Ideas (Quite Detailed):
Psychic
  • Mind Blast: Enemy Pokemon will suffer ((Level + Psychic) + Intelligence) damage. 12% Chance to inflict Confusion.

Fire
  • Ember: Enemy Pokemon will suffer (Level x Fire) damage. 3% Chance to inflict Burn.

Leaf
  • Wrap: Enemy Pokemon will be unable to attack for ((Enemy Attack Speed divided by Level) Rounded to nearest whole number) damage for ((Agility divided by Level) Rounded to nearest whole number) per second.

Simple attacks. Hope you like them. If this thread is still active, I think I'll post more.

Yes this thread is still active, all those ideas are rly good it's just hard to find the exact SFX,Trigger that matches these spells perfeclty i could do a lot of spells, but low quality spells and that would dissapoint the ones waiting for this so each spell i unique, also i have got a problem my abillties are decreasing I have to use some abillity twice, i mean it like the same button to start the spell you know the only, the thing is they interfere with each other ...

Post the spells... hmm... Aren't you getting a hired triggerer for that?
otherwise, i would love to see bubble beam XD (plus: Surf, Whirlpool, Waterfall to name some more waterspells.)

oh well, gotta go play LoL! I'll be back!

No im doing the spells myself, some of them, and some of them are being made by defskull, Maker, and other people.

EDIT:

NEWEST SPELLS:

-Solar Beam
-Dream Eater
-Surf
-Bullet Seed
-BubbleBeam
-Bubble

Uhm... the problem with spell button interferance cannot be helped but to put the abilities into spellbooks, or limiting the spell gain to non-conflicting spells. Or writing conflicting spells somewhere.

But the best thing is to really search deep into the spells, and utilize more base spells. If you need instant single targets, use soul burn, finger of death and frost nova. you can find a couple more i bet.

But it's a flaw in the editor that can't be helped...

Level 19
Spell ideas:
1. Hyper Beam - Deals damage equal to the attack damage of the unit x the level. However the unit has to rest for x seconds.

2. Fire Pledge - Fires out three pillars of flames to the opponent. When used with its grass equivalent, it becomes a sea of fire.When used with its water equivalent, a rainbow appears.

3. Grass Pledge - A column of grass hits the enemy pokemon. When used with its water equivalent, a swamp appears which lowers the enemies speed.

4. Water Pledge - A column of water is used to hit the opposing pokemon. When used with is fire equivalent, a rainbow appears and its attack is increased.

For more moves go to www.serebii.net

Level 12
Uhm... the problem with spell button interferance cannot be helped but to put the abilities into spellbooks, or limiting the spell gain to non-conflicting spells. Or writing conflicting spells somewhere.

But the best thing is to really search deep into the spells, and utilize more base spells. If you need instant single targets, use soul burn, finger of death and frost nova. you can find a couple more i bet.

But it's a flaw in the editor that can't be helped...

yea but the thing is i need point targets because my map will be made of a lot of spells with point targets, single targets are old school now =D

okay! ground targets, ground targets... shockwave, ofc... have you tried tornado? the summon whirlwind thingy? carrion swarm + crushing wave interferes with eachother, so they only count as 1... Breath of fire & Breath of frost should work.

You might have to use rain of fire, earthquake, death & decay and inferno etc. if you want to create that many spells.
i'm sitting on one 'o them small netbooks atm without too good keboard and no WCIII, so that's the ones i can think of off the top of my head. hope i gget a few you haven't used"

but you might still have to write which spells that don't stack... hydro pump & bubblebeam shouldn't likely be on the same pokemon, right? bubble would have been replaced some time.

Level 12
okay! ground targets, ground targets... shockwave, ofc... have you tried tornado? the summon whirlwind thingy? carrion swarm + crushing wave interferes with eachother, so they only count as 1... Breath of fire & Breath of frost should work.

You might have to use rain of fire, earthquake, death & decay and inferno etc. if you want to create that many spells.
i'm sitting on one 'o them small netbooks atm without too good keboard and no WCIII, so that's the ones i can think of off the top of my head. hope i gget a few you haven't used"

but you might still have to write which spells that don't stack... hydro pump & bubblebeam shouldn't likely be on the same pokemon, right? bubble would have been replaced some time.

Wow great, I haven't through of breath of fire, and agian i would like to inform you that every skill can be learned no skill has a fixed pokemon!.. every skill will be given on triggers, (skill system) can be tutored, learned, or by a TM!..

Hmm... i'm trying to come up with some more... Blink? It would probably have to be corrected manually, but i bet it would work. Sentry Ward is another. I haven't tested, but monster lure? a pretty misc spell, but perhaps? and... uhm... dust of appearance... i believe it's an AoE targeted pointwise... not sure. Pocket factory. Stampede. Impale. Kaboom too, but you might want to avoid that one XD and lastly, Far sight.

Tornado is a point target. Are you using it already?

So... i think that's pretty much all point targets there is... Hope it helps!

Level 12
Keep legendaries, btw im curious, how close is this to being completed?

Well the only things i need to do now are spells, legendaries, visuals of the game, and the last thing the end fight trigger.

Phew, I thought it would be something like pokemon crater or pokemon vortex where I saw a golem which moves are all splash. If you're making the map, will you keep all the original gyms or replace them?

Nope =), everything i throught perfectly =D

Last edited:
Level 19
Like maybe there are moves which are a water, fire and flying combo. If fire and water combined, then it will be steam, flying water, ice. Fire flying, fire tornado.
For pokemon abilities I have some ideas:
1. Gravity Pull - Makes levitate's effect disabled.
2. Ethereal - Makes all physical type attacks not affect the pokemon.
3. Short Circuit - If the electric type pokemon's hp is 20% or below, their attack damage becomes higher but depletes their hp every turn. Stops when the hp becomes higher.
4. Restless - Pokemon's doesn't need to charge or rest after moves. (Like Hyper Beam.)
5. Paint - If the pokemon is attacked by that type of move, the type of the pokemon changes to it.

Level 12
Like maybe there are moves which are a water, fire and flying combo. If fire and water combined, then it will be steam, flying water, ice. Fire flying, fire tornado.
For pokemon abilities I have some ideas:
1. Gravity Pull - Makes levitate's effect disabled.
2. Ethereal - Makes all physical type attacks not affect the pokemon.
3. Short Circuit - If the electric type pokemon's hp is 20% or below, their attack damage becomes higher but depletes their hp every turn. Stops when the hp becomes higher.
4. Restless - Pokemon's doesn't need to charge or rest after moves. (Like Hyper Beam.)
5. Paint - If the pokemon is attacked by that type of move, the type of the pokemon changes to it.

It takes a lot to do those triggers because you have to change everyspell, since they speak about type damage..-

Status
Not open for further replies.