• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Project of the Month #1: July 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
160036-albums4747-picture59833.png

Welcome to the Map of the Month #1 ~ July 2012!

In this thread you can vote for the map that you like the most in the Map Development Section. The most wanted maps will then be placed as options in a poll and the winner map's author will receive 30 reputation and an interview shot that will be held in our News Section!

However, there are certain guidelines for you to follow:

• You can vote for a map the thread of which has been created before this event.
  • The map must have an adequate amount of information about its structure, gameplay, screenshots, etc.
  • The author of the map or his team cannot vote for their own map.
  • Bribing users to vote for your map is strictly forbidden.
  • A user can only vote once.
  • Along with the map's name, you must give a link to the map's thread (in this forum or the Maps Section - if there is a beta version).
  • This is not a chance to revive old threads, so, make sure that the map you are voting for is not old. After all, the event takes place in the year 2012, you have to consider this, before voting.
  • You cannot vote for maps that are already in our Maps database and are in alpha stage.

160036-albums4747-picture59835.png

Last edited:
Sry for asking this here but my questions is nearly the same. How some map can get for the project of the year

This is nothing like Hosted Project of the Year. This event's goal is to bolster the attention to the winning map and to give motivation to its author and his team. Additionally, it will be getting a free ad in the News Section.

Hosted Projects of the Year have parts that differentiate them from this event:
1) They are projects that most likely have a forum behind.
2) The team is given an award.
3) They proc once a year.

This is mostly a community's event, it doesn't directly aim to offer the winner an award.

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

I'm voting for Requiem, it's so simple yet amazing.

ndh

ndh

Level 8
Perhaps there should be categories?

Such as;

Master Modder

Expert Modder

Novice Modder

That way maps that are made by novice/not as experienced modders have a chance to be selected. So far it seems almost all of the votes are for maps made by far more experienced modders. Anyways, just a suggestion.

Level 6
Perhaps there should be categories?

Such as;

Master Modder

Expert Modder

Novice Modder

That way maps that are made by novice/not as experienced modders have a chance to be selected. So far it seems almost all of the votes are for maps made by far more experienced modders. Anyways, just a suggestion.

I approve of this, there is like two maps that get's the most votes and those who made duelist and Shadow of the Past seems to be in the masters league.

Level 28
Don't force them codric, we got tons of quality maps here too choose from, they're just the main stream(but also have great quality).

I can name tons if you want, anyway good luck to all of you. But it would be awesome to see a interview of Darkwind(I don't care if it win or not, but it would be awesome to get more info about Darkwind)

Status
Not open for further replies.