• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Post Your Current Desktop

pyf

pyf

Level 32
Level 35
i decided to buy it back as it was the only desktop with cd-rom drive available. if i return it within 30 days i get my money back. guess this topic should be renamed to show your current desktop.

Well as you are creating a post, then you are posting your current desktop (as in image background for your desktop). Also why buy a crappy computer back for the CD-rom drive? Just get a separate CD-module if that is a necessary component for you or a cabinet with space for you to install one.

Level 21
it is not that easy. i had an external cd-rom drive once but i broke it because i am clumsy. chassis is included with pcs and most these days does not have room for a cd-rom drive. the shop i got it in only had that model in storage. other models with cd-rom drives had to be ordered in advance. i got it because its hardware is powerful and it was the only available model with cd-rom drive. i might return it but in the mean time i have a strong desktop to play games on.

pyf

pyf

Level 32
This thread is for posting more of the image of your desktop background (as in screen desktop), than your desktop pc's specs. I believe there is another thread with that subject. (Not a bad pc btw).
@andreasaspenberg: what RED BARON said.

i posted a link but you clearly can not follow links. please leave me alone.
I can follow links.

Please browse the other pages by starting from the first one, to understand what this thread is about.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Keeping it minimalistic, as always. :) Loving the other wallpapers shown here, they all look cozy haha! I'm just too lazy to care for customizing mine any further~

Attachments

• mywallpaper.jpg
    mywallpaper.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 156