• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need artwork? Come here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Can you make this into a backround? I tried to do it my self, but as usual, failed epicly. I did make it 500x500 pixels or what ever, but the conversion to BLP is where I failed. Don't explain, I only need this one.

nazizombies.jpg

Level 3
hey can you please make me a loading screen of this "http://www.wowwiki.com/File:Raggy.jpg" but at the top have the words Revenge Of Ragnaros in somthing flame like.. not a lot to offer but you will be credited.... thank you

dab

dab

Level 10
Level 10
Hey dude I saw all the good work you've been doing here and I was wondering if you would help me with my loading screen too? I would be very happy to add you to the credits if you help me. If I do, do you want your THW name inside them or your WC3 name (I don't know your WC3 name so if you want that just tell me it) but yea I would be very happy if you could convert this so that I can use it as a loading screen for my game! Hey also I was wondering if you could make the sides of the picture black so that when you make it into a loading screen the picture doesn't get streched, that would be the best but if you don't feel like it that's fine.

Attachments

• Forest Troll Island Survival.jpg
    Forest Troll Island Survival.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:
Level 35
Okay here we go, last two before the festival.

DeadZero: Your picture is the right size, just a shame you saved it in paint - so the text got blurry. But because of size no black was added. Enjoy

Download it here

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sF.ThisIsGay Sure, just remember to give credit. Enjoy

Download it here

zombie.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
hmm can you make this a loading screen? thanks..
ztmvyyijj5mz.jpg

btw: i allready edited in photoshop.. so no need for edits.

Love too, but the picture is to small....

time doesn't really matter cause the first release will be the 30 of september at the earliest
anyway thanks for your attention this far :thumbs_up:

Okay, lucky as I am gone for a festival the next 7 days then... And yea no kidding. Kevv: Yours will be finished when I get back... So count seven days and then one more to upload in.

Oh your making some.

Quite a lot more then just some... :spell_breaker: I believe my current folder for the pictures is around 11 Gb now.. :wink:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Level 8
I take all loading screen requests, so ask and I will make it as soon as I can.

How to : Use a loading screen.

Step 1.
Import the "Loadingscreen.mdx" and DON'T TOUCH IT !
Step 2.
Import your "TextureName.blp" DO NOT TOUCH THIS EITHER!
Step 3.
Save and Exit WE.
Step 4.
Re-Open your WE and remove the red text ---> war3mapImported\Imagename.blp <---
Step 5.
Save and Exit WE, Yes again...
Step 6.
Go to Scenario >> Map Loading Screen... >> Use Imported File war3mapImported\Loadingscreen.mdx
Step 7.
Give the person who helped you out his rewarded reputation :wink:[/

Hey, so i would like a loading screen for my rpg, something pretty cool that'll show that its good? or do u want me to give u a pic to make it the loading screen

Level 35
Hey, so i would like a loading screen for my rpg, something pretty cool that'll show that its good? or do u want me to give u a pic to make it the loading screen

Hey dude - In order to get a loadingscreen you have to at least describe what you want it for and how you want it to look. Even better it would be to include a picture which we can then edit to fit your needs.

That would also be way faster for you as custom drawn screens take time... a lot of time. And then I woould be the one making it.

So post a picture, say what you want of text / edits and Hubcool will most likely take care of it, as I ain't home at the moment :wink:

Level 6
Hey :thumbs_up:

I need a load screen for my map called Call of the Undead ORPG it should preferably have skeletons, creepy things, headstones, hands coming outa the ground etc, and obviously the name... (in gold please in a creepy looking font) I dont need it ASAP, but the faster i get it the happier I will be :mwahaha: I will give in game rep and could you also just put your name on the image too :thumbs_up:

Thanks

Level 35
Hey :thumbs_up:

I need a load screen for my map called Call of the Undead ORPG it should preferably have skeletons, creepy things, headstones, hands coming outa the ground etc, and obviously the name... (in gold please in a creepy looking font) I dont need it ASAP, but the faster i get it the happier I will be :mwahaha: I will give in game rep and could you also just put your name on the image too :thumbs_up:

Thanks

Okay... Could you perhaps post a picture in what style you want this? Meaning cartoon, realistic similar.. Blah blah.

Anyway pictures always helps.

And yea I am back. And Yea Kevv yours is coming today. :wink:

Level 21
Hello there!

I have a... request for you!

It's a minimap image!

But this request is stranger than you think.

My map is called Medieval World. So it's theme is though medieval stuff like big walls with big towers and stuff.
For the image... I don't want something precisely. All it needs is to be in the medieval theme!
To be a little more specific, I use B2M's high res doodads so my buildings are all with dark rusty old bricks(good style... heh).
I know this might need some work... And I hope you can do it.
And some text... "Medieval World", somewhere in the top of the image with the Blood Dracula font or something similar.
As for the resolution, I need a 480x480 version and a 256x256 version.

I will give you some tasty reputation points if you help me! (Not just one!)

Tell me in a private message if some screenshots could help you!

Level 35
Tell me in a private message if some screen shots could help you!

I'll look at it

For now I am seeing some wood and metal... You'll see :grin:

--------------------------------------------------------

Oh and kevv I got the picture as seen here

But I somehow misplaced the font, so it ain't on it yet, could you resend or else I am just going to search for it tomorrow.

Level 12
^^ sorry for late answers but i read all the little messages and, now im sure tis gona be perfect ^^

Also i didnt answer because my internet got cut off DX so i had time to work wayyyy more on my map than i usualy do, good thing, i got a big part of my characters to work :)

Level 35
Sorry for the late answer, but I read all the little messages and now I am sure this is going to be perfect :xxd:

Okay Finally here You Go! Kevv2

Download it here (and yes it is the PSD file as requested)

It looks like this: (Note that you can freely change the background and Text)

131841-albums1057-picture14262.jpg

Why megaupload?
Why not attach it or use TinyPic?

EDIT: Anyway... here it is.

Thanks for taking care of it... Made it a rule never to use megaupload

Level 6
In regards to Call of the Undead ORPG

Haha sorry. I was in a rush and only had a vague idea of what it should look like, but here is what I really would like the loadscreen to look like:infl_thumbs_up:

Could you put the map name "Call of the Undead ORPG" in an undead like font, coloured gold, cetered to the bottom, with enough space for the loading bar to fit in without masking the name? Also please add your name in:thumbs_up:

Thanx:grin:

army-of-undead.jpg

Last edited:
Level 35
Could you put the map name "Call of the Undead ORPG" in an undead like font, coloured gold, cetered to the bottom, with enough space for the loading bar to fit in without masking the name? Also please add your name in:thumbs_up:

Sure will do, expect an update in an hours time, if no new post have been made, I'll edit this one.

I won't add my name, as I would only be doing to text part, feel free to credit me in the map for help (but not strictly needed).

EDIT:

Here You Go Hodge-Podge:

Download it here

Looks like this
131841-albums1057-picture14309.jpg

Last edited:
Level 35
This image is too small. It will suck as loading screen. Attach bigger image to post (EDIT-> Go Advanced -> Manage Attachements) Or upload it on TinyPic and then use [ img]URL to image[/img]. Better use the first method.

Inded although I could just use this right :wink:

nox.447712.jpg

Unless Hub or Kevv takes care of it, expect it to be done later today.. Same goes for you vercas :thumbs_up:

Last edited:
Level 35
Inuyasha546: I was going to post you picture, but it got late before I got back home - So it seems like their server is down... So I'll do it tomorrow when the larger picture becomes available again.

Vercas: More like a wrongful memory of your name :wink: (And look I got it right this time :thumbs_up:)

And here is your picture Vercas:

Download it here (The Zip contains both the 480 and the 256 version)

131841-albums1057-picture14399.jpg
I did try some more "old" fonts, but this one looked the best

I hope this can be used :smile:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.