• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Loading Screen Shop (11 Projects Done) *SHUT DOWN*

Are My Services Good?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • So-So

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
This is the Loading Screen Creating Shop. Send me a picture that is any size and I can create a loading screen from it. The higher the resolution, the better it will look as a loading screen. You will also need a file called Loading Screen.mdx to import into the map with it. I've seen that most people don't know how to make loading screen pictures into... well... loading screen pictures. So I decided to help out by using my skillz of loading screen creation to the public. Every loading screen takes about 5 mins-10 mins to complete, so it's fast results. If it doesn't come out how you wanted it to, I might be able to higher the resolution to fit it so it might look better. If you want anything on the picture, tell me ON THE POST YOU REQUEST THE LOADING SCREEN TO BE MADE. If not, I will send you the pictures without anything on them.

Special Features:
Inverted Colors - Makes it look like the picture is heat-sensitive. It makes an interesting picture. If I can get an image up then I will show you.
Flip - Flips the picture in any direction. Have a picture on its side? Doesn't matter, I can fix it. Or if you want a funny/crazy-looking upside-down or sideways picture, go ahead and ask for it.
MORE TO COME!

Note:
You will need a file called LoadingScreen.mdx to import into your map to hold the blp (picture) that I make for you. This is the only thing that will allow you to make the picture into a loading screen.

The process to create the loading screen:
1. Import the blp(s) and the LoadingScreen.mdx I send you into your map.
2. Make the custom path for the blp in import manager "FullScreen.blp" and make the custom path for LoadingScreen.mdx "LoadingScreen.mdx" with nothing before it.
3. Go to Scenario>Loading Screen Options and use imported file "LoadingScreen.mdx" as the loading screen.
4. Save and test the map. If the loading screen is not there, delete the two imported files and repeat this process.

If you need anything contact me at:
E-Mail = [email protected]
Yahoo Instant Messager = Kamikazzee111
AOL Instant Messager = b100dn3cr0

Kamikazzee

Level 5
Hmm... I'll be the first person to request something. I'm currently making a campaign based on the fable of Archilles, and I need a loading screen made for it. The image is located at:

http://stockimg.free.fr/wallpaperlinks/divx/cinema/troy.jpg

Now, I need the Warner Bros Pictures text at the bottom left to be removed, and right below the word TROY, write The Aftermath in gold. In between the two crossing blades, write The Story of Achilles. And in the bottom right, underneath the warrior, write the words Made by Dragon_Lord in gold. Underneath that write (also known as TabZack). I want those parenthes, but none of the underlines that I wrote in this description.

Thanks, Dragon_Lord[/u]

Level 6
Get right to it...

I'll get right to it... but if it was already in the picture it'd help. Either way, I can do that. Hope it comes out how you want it to, though. No garuntees, here.

EDIT: 6:31, your loading screen is finished. How do you want me to send it? It took some work and the letters you asked me to put in aren't very big. So if their too small, I don't think I can help that. Sorry about that, though.

Level 6
Get right to it... after I do my homework.

Just let me do my homework and then I'll get to it. It should only take me about 10 mins. I wont edit this, just trust that I'll work on it. :)

EDIT: 3:23 Well... that took longer than expected. Alright, I finished my homework and am ready to get working on the loading screens.
Those things look awsome, btw. You got to tell me where you find that...

Kamikazzee

Level 6
Keeper of the Grave: Finished

Keeper of the Grave, your projects are FINISHED! I have a question before I send them. Do you want me to renmove the web adress at the top right of the 3rd picture? I think that it might not be your website and make the picture look much better. So just tell me, and then I'll send you it. I just want the loading screens to look as good as possible. Also, if you want anything like lettering put into any of them, I can do that (My last customer asked for it and he got it). So just answer the two questions, I'll fix if need be, then I will send them to your E-Mail. My E-Mail is [email protected] btw, just so no one else claims that they did it :)

Kamikazzee

Level 6
I warned you!

I warned you that the letters were small! I just don't know how to size lettering in Paint. Either way, I thought it looked good. Also now I can offer resolution/quality upgrades thanks to Ulead Photoshop services to make it look much more graphic inside the loading screen. So if you want that from now on, I can do that also. It just makes it look much more realistic. Instead of a face that looks like a smudged drawing, I can make it look like a well-painted real-life looking image from Leonardo De'vinchi (Made Mona Lisa, in case you don't know). So now I've been updated. The offer of resolution and quality runs out in 30 days. That's the trial they give you. But I might be able to re-install and then be able to go for another 30 days, then another, and repeat and repeat. So it's just a matter of luck I suppose. Anyways, that's all I wanted to say for now.

EDIT: Btw, this resolution/quality will make the file take up more space and may cause a very small lagg in your game. So this is just a give-and-take thing. Your choice, though... I'm not going to tell you how to make the loading screen. I can also make a few samples, and then test them myself or send them to you so you can see what one looks better to you. Either way... your choice.

Kamikazzee

Level 6
Whoa...

Wow, I'm really getting some good stuff now. I'm gonna have to work on this. Also, just figured out how to size lettering and how to make it in cursive and all that. Either way, I'm learning a ton (I'm "The Learning Guy" in case you haven't noticed...) from what I'm doing. So now these loading screens are going to look awsome. Anyways, got to get to work... so I'll post up an edit when I finish and send all the pics.
In case you haven't noticed, I put directions onto the first post so I don't have to put them with every E-Mail I send. So... time to work.

EDIT: 10:16, I finished all of them. Making loading screens is easy so I finished in no time. So I will send them tommorow, I have to go to sleep right now because I am seriously tired. I'll send first thing tommorow and the loading screen.mdx and I think I'm going to fall asleep right infront of my comp...

Kamikazzee

PS. Trollxul, that picture looks... HOLARIOUS! Dude I'm going to be laughing at the way that is illustrated IN MY SLEEP. You just made me want to play your map.. hurry up and finish!!!!!!

Level 5
Wow, I've really made this popular, haven't I? Anyway, since you found out how to size text, could you redo my loading screen?

Thanks a ton, Dragon_Lord.

Level 3
Well... sorry but my campaign is in french since I'm Belgian but a translation project is in my mind drawers :)
maybe I'll translate the first map and give it to you and you tell me what you think of it :idea:
and thanks again for the loading screenz i can't wait until err... today!

Level 6
Aight, I'm awake...

I'm awake so right now I'm sending the pictures. @Dragon_Lord, sure, but I will need to get the clear picture again, because trying to erase what I've already done to it will really make it look awful. So I'll dowload it again and redo it. I'll make them like all size 18 and in the right color.

Kamikazzee

PS. Dragon_Lord, you DID make this post popular, but I'm the one doing all this. So if you think you're the star of the show in this post, think again 3 times.

Level 6
Thanks...

Thanks for the nice comment Keeper of the Grave, but I like doing this for the fun of it, and I just like doing this because... well... it's fun. I don't concentrate on getting things done and just sending them. I want to have fun and make them look cool. Either way, I get to look at a lot of really cool pictures.

Level 6
Trollxul said:
err could anyone tell me how to use a loading screen coz i've never used any before :?

Look at the first post, it gives you directions...
Anyone else need a loading screen? I'm getting bored. I'm probably going to go and get some pictures from Google search and OFFER them to people who are making maps. Anyways, just look at the first post Trollxul...

Kamikazzee

Level 6
...Wow...

Boy do I have a lot of work to do. I don't have MSNIM but I do have AIM/YIM and an E-Mail. If you want to send me anything through one of those then just tell me what one and I'll tell you my screen name on it. I was over a friends house so I was gone for the time being. But now I'm back. Okay... time to work... yep...
Oh, and by the way, if you want anything to go on any of the pictures then post it WITH THE MAIN POST or I will send them without anything on them. I'm not going to waste all my time asking if everyone wants something special on the pictures. From now on all posts have to have something that you want on them if you need any or I will send them without it. Remember, this is a non-garuntee shop.

***Check the first post, it has been updated!***

Level 6
...?

Not sure what your talking about... but sure. Go ahead and try it and I might find out what your talking about.
Everyone, I'll start the things tommorow, for I am tired again. I've been playing Warcraft III all day so... I guess tommorow after school (about 3:00).

Level 6
Sorry, my absenses are due to this:

I've been dealing with school projects and busy friends that I must be able to co-operate with to finish my own project. Guys, it's just a game. Next time just wait for me to finish... I've got all of them done. I'll send them to you right now.
@Terran, if you give me the link I can dl them and it wont matter about the size. I said that earlier. Maybe I should update that on my first post. And btw, can you tell me the link to MSNIM? I want to get it but can't find it... BTW, I finally got to dl your file, but I think I did it in a strange way. Anyways, I got it. :D

Level 6
Sorry!

Sorry for not responding and all that, I forgot to post that I was on vacation for a week in Florida. I'm going to make the loading screens right now. So if you need anything, I'm back. I'll start ASAP to get them to you guys, but I need E-Mail adresses or just E-Mail me at [email protected].
Either way, I'm back and ready to get to work. And I sure have a lot of work to do, in that case. So... yeah... time to work... as always.

***The first post has been updated! New features available!***

Kamikazzee

Level 6
Shut Down

The time has come... the time to shut down. I have no time for this any more and I have some issues to attend to. I hope I've helped everyone I can so far. If you still want a loading screen (Note: Please notice I used "want" other than "need" because no one needs a loading screen. It is completely optional and is not required. The only things you NEED are food, water, and shelter. Thankyou!), go:
Here
Go to the URL to get information on how to make a loading screen. This site is one of the things it uses! So HOPEFULLY you'll figure out how to make a loading screen by yourself. Try new things and do a shop like this, you'll see how boring and time-consuming it can get. It's fun at first, then you crack down and it becomes wicked old... older than Elvis.
Eh, crazy fact: 7% of Americans still think Elvis is alive.
So if you think Elvis is still alive and don't think it's old... good for you. But Elvis is old and dead. So good luck on trying to meet him one day. You MIGHT find him at a gravestone, but I'm not sure.

Kamikazzee

Status
Not open for further replies.