• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need artwork? Come here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 35

In which case I do it.... if you want it high quality... oh and that minimap icon... well you just have to make it the right size and then name it the right thing.... Although is it really the loading screen picture you want as a minimap? Or do you actually mean a map preview?

I'll do it for you if need be.

For now here is the loading screen a little more defined (less blurry then the other posted here), but not much and the loading screen as a minimap

Download it here

And tell if you in fact wanted a map preview and in this case of what :wink:

Level 9
Wow thanks :D +rep

Yea sure, I need a map preview too :)
Just make what you think a cool Preview would be ;) With text "EVERGUARD" in middle with some cool effects. Thanks!

Level 1
hey im getting back to map making and im making a zombie fps with my cuzin, and since he is completely incapable of any sort of work, im looking to other people to make a minimap icon and loading screen
Ik this is a loading screen thread but just wondering if some1 can make a minimap icon, just throwing it out there.
the game is called Woods of Sorrow, and as i said its about zombies, the main unit is a rifleman so no marines plox :D
just wondering if you guys would do this for me :)

Level 5
Welp, i've already posted high elven and demon heraldicks, time for a new one to be shown.
meet a centaur heraldick for ones, who make centaur campaings and... well other stuff.
P.S. masai are our friends :grin:

Attachments

• Centaur.jpg
    Centaur.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 69
Level 35
Welp, i've already posted high elven and demon heraldicks, time for a new one to be shown.
meet a centaur heraldick for ones, who make centaur campaings and... well other stuff.
P.S. masai are our friends :grin:

Ehh what :confused: You want that as a loading screen..... :con: Do explain.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TWL.xViNz: Yea its going well, just incredible busy with modeling, proof reading manga, images, pictures, improv group, games, friends and work...

Level 35
Thats just to help.Cos if somvan will ask you for a blizzard-like centaur (for other my post High elven, demonic) youll be supported...

Okay... :bored: I think you should post it as wc3 fan art instead, it will just get lost here.

Hub = On vacation?

Haven't seen him in this tread for quite some time... so could be, but not to my knowledge.

Last edited:
Level 4
I am requesting a loading screen please. Im not picky the name of the TD is "Wise Raven's TD" So whatever your mind comes up with from that. Basically though if you can want more of a white background.....and if you can leave some space on right for updates text thank you. sorry if i asked too much

Level 35
I am requesting a loading screen please. Im not picky the name of the TD is "Wise Raven's TD" So whatever your mind comes up with from that. Basically though if you can want more of a white background.....and if you can leave some space on right for updates text thank you. sorry if i asked too much

Sure I already have an idea... I'll post it together with HaniBon's as I turned out to be gone for the entire day today :hohum:

Level 35
Nice thx...I am glad you got an idea so fast....tells me your imaginative :gg:

Gotta be in this area.... Anyway I think I might have went a little overboard with my idea...

Take a look for yourself, what do you think?

131841-albums1057-picture14592.jpg

Maybe too "Happy" :con:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here you go HaniBon:

Download it here

131841-albums1057-picture14595.jpg

Enjoy

Last edited:
Level 4
me and the team likes it.......thnx can you make it downloadable......and if its not too much trouble you said it looks a lil too happy i would like to see ur idea on making it less happy and thank you............+REP

Level 35
Right click the image > Select "Save As" or "Save Image As" > Choose a destination.

I assume he meant downloadable as a loadingscreen, else your perfectly correct :wink:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here you go Dr4c0:

Download it here

The more "unhappy" version was less green and no flowers :smile:

Level 4
kk kewl can u make that one if its not too much to ask....i want to compare with team and see which to use....

Thnx much much

Level 4
thank you thank you ill plus rep u....and can we get that for DL....also ill tell my other team member to plus rep u too....since u did it for both of us

Level 35
I need this picture to be made into a loading screen and display picture :wink:
And please add in the text Carnival of Doom & Made by ORLYowl somewhere :grin: Make it as nice as possible~!THANKS ! :D
Picture

I'll do my best... I can easily use this as a display (map preview is the real name), but its slightly too small - I'll enlarge it, but if you have a bigger picture it would increase the quality of the loading screen.

hi, I need a loading screen for my hero test map. Im not sure how to post the pic, but if you could email me at
[email protected] I could email you the pic
Thanks! -Pyro

Its simple really: Go to the pastebin (or if the photo is on a web page just post the link here). Else as said go to the pastebin (<-- just click this) and upload the picture into it, then just send me the link when its been uploaded.

Level 35
thought it was suppose to be 256x256 so i found a picture with 256x256 if not give me another size ill find another picture :wink:

Thats correct for the map preview, the load screen it to be 512x512 or larger can be used. But I can resize this one if you want, just drops the quality a bit.

Okay, Thanks for the explanation =D
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin.php?id=m809hv
There it is!
Thanks in advance,
Pyro

Thanks, I'll work on it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Note to all waiting for a load screen be me at the moment (This applies to Misha, Pyro, Owl).

You will first get them tomorrow, as I won't be home most of this day.
:smile:

Level 35
Edit:Okay the previous 256x256 picture as Map Preview

and this Loading Screen as loading screen and please add in the text Carnival of Doom & Made by ORLYowl somewhere Make it as nice as possible~!THANKS ! :D

K - Thats perfect size :D

Here you go ORLYowl:

Download the loadingscreen here

It looks like this

131841-albums1057-picture14951.jpg

And here is the Map Preview: Download it here

131841-albums1057-picture14952.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here you go pyro.archer:

Download it here

Have fun - The other screens is coming up later today.

Last edited:
Level 35
Hey,

Thanks for the screen,

Is there any way to make it a higher quality?

Its the result of a print-screen, but maybe theres a way?

There is - When you take the print-screen remember to save it as bitmap, then zip it (can use 7zip if need be) (so hive doesn't convert it) and then I'll convert it with Photoshop and use it as bitmap quality so much of the blur is avoided. Unfortunately I don't have to do it now, as I am currently working on 3 request, which all shall be finished today, before vacation. :bored:

Level 35
Hey HubCool...!
Like you always impressive us with high quality Loading Screens!

Besides the point that Hub haven't been posting screens for the last couple of pages then yes :wink:

Also i want:
To write Street Fight!

I don't get it.. You want to write Street Fight or do you want the Text on the screen :confused:

Anyway I will take no further request before I am back again (12 days). So Those who haven't gotten their screens yet, I'll do them when I get back.

Status
Not open for further replies.