• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

redscores Spell Factory. (Open for Requests)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
redscores Spell Factory

The Introduction:

Here you can request trigger possible spells. I will do them as quickly as possible. Simply follow the following Steps to make a request.

Rules

• No Jass.
  • MUI is not ever possible, cause of GUI coding.

Request Steps/Formula:

• Ask (Name + Request)
  • Description (Effect? Theme? Element? Idea?(all questions need to be answered))
  • Extras (Free Level scaling(means the max level can be high as you want), Leakless etc)

The Request list, when the 3 spaces are full, you need to wait to request or simply send it me as PM and i will put him in, when you see your Name in the list, then be sure i work on your request.

Request List:

1. Josh (Fire walk) in near future completed.l
  2. Put in a name here.
  3. Put in a name here.

Completed Spell List:

1. View attachment Tripelate.w3x for Killface, Date: 19. November. 2007
  2. View attachment Axe of Fury.w3x for V3bu, Date: 20. November. 2007
  3. View attachment Phoenix Awakening.w3x for Josh, Date: 20. November. 2007
  4. View attachment Regeneration.w3x for Rvsoldier, Date: 20. November. 2007

I´m open for Request and hope that you will be satisfied with my work.

Have a nice day. :infl_thumbs_up:

Last edited:
Level 6
I was wondering if you could make me a spell that pauses a targeted unit for about 5 seconds while 3 demon hunters are moving in a circle around it and attacking it. For each time a demon hunter hits the target, a blood effect is created by the target to appear as if he is bleeding. I'd like you to make it so that I can modify the leveling scale as I need, modify the damage as I need, and to be leakless in GUI and MUI. I'd like you to call it Tripelate.

Level 4
Heres my spell

Axe of fury

-No target spell.
-When its cast, casting unit shoots a projectile to the direction he is facing.
-Projectile flies for (range) and when it hits a unit, it does a splash effect of your choise and makes dmg, if range is not enough the particle just disappears after the specific range. Projectile should also stop if it hits a wall or a tree, you get the point.
-Casting unit can move and cast at the same time. Unit shouldnt stop if it casts the spell.
-Damage is solved from attributes. So if the unit is a strenght hero, dmg is solved by using str.
-It needs to be leakless and needs to be done in GUI, jass if its not possible otherwise, and needs to be MUI.
-no levels needed.
-it needs to have short knockback

I should be able to modify the projectile, dmg, spash effect, knockback range and projectile range for my best needs...

...But use these for the version you will do:
projectile model=axe, splash effect= somekind of blood splatter, dmg= main attribute, Knockback range=25, projectile range=400

Thanks!

Last edited:
Level 8
Heres what I need, spell is called Phoenix Awakening. Three phoenix fire missles from sky, fall into the earth making the flame strike explosion, and from the flame strike explosion, a phoenix comes out and rushes down, like a shockwave missle.

Level 5
Don't know how hard this would be but I'll request it o-o

Name : Regeneration
Effects : Nothing amazing, just a fountain heal aura I suppose o-o?, basic immolate on enemies hit

Deadline : When ever you can o-o?, doesn't need to be speed rushed

Type : Just click it and it should start draining mana while burning

7 levels and editable if possible ( you could just make 2 levels of it for simplicity)

When you click it, it converts X amount of your mana into X% life healed (just the casting units) over a few seconds, while burning enemies around you for the same amount of mana put into the skill per second.

Hope thats not to hard, thank you if you can make it o-o, and if you can't/don't want to thank you for your time!

Level 21
Forget it, i figured it, i hope you like the spell.

By the way, it was no problem killface, everytime again ;).

EDIT: V3bu´s Axe of Fury is done. Have fun with it, its in the main post.

EDIT: Josh, your Phoenix Awakening is completed. Its in the main post. HF.

EDIT: Rvsoldier, your Regeneration is done. Its in the mainpost.

Last edited:
Level 8
Ty, I was brb for a while +rep
Edit: I also need a spell like firewalk, that you can turn on off. And flame strike explosion comes up when he turns it on. I need it to be able to turn on.

Last edited:
Level 2
hey, i want to ask you, if you could make this spell for me:
(it's a very complex spell, i hope it's possible)

Name: Cleave
Levels: 3
No target spell
Hero: Demonhunter

This spell works different at day or night.

day: When the caster starts to cast the spell the "StarfallTarget"-Animation appears over the hero and the hero is paused for 2 seconds (and he uses his "Stand 4"-animation). After the waiting time the demonhunter uses his "Attack 2"- animation and deals dmg to all enemys in a 450 radius.

night: Instead of the "StarfallTarget"-animation the "StarfallCaster"-animation appeares over the hero. Then he is paused for 2 seconds and uses his "Stand 4"-animation. Then he uses his "Attack 2"-animation and deals damage to every enemy unit around in a 450 radius around him. Also (i hope this part is possible) he taunts all enemy units in the 450 radius.

Level 1: day: 200 damage
night: 300 damage
Level 2: day: 400
night: 500
Level 3: day: 500
night: 700

Thanks! :thumbs_up:

Level 6
I'm having a trouble importing the spell, tripelate. When I saved after importing the spell (triggers and variables) this error came up and disabled the trigger. How can I fix this?

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 156
Level 8
About the firewalk spell, when he walks, flame strike explosions come from behind, and it damages the enemy and makes a buff that burns 15 dmg per sec. and lasts 5 sec. And the spell can be turned on and off, and it only needs 1 level. Ty for the phoenix Awakening spell too :p

Status
Not open for further replies.