• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

LightSkin's Icon Factory: REQUEST YOUR ICON HERE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
LightSkin's Icon Factory

If you want to request me an item; just ask for one using the next method:

• Icon Name (Usually serves me as a general idea)
  • Icon Description (Yeah, what it is about, a dragon, a box, etc.)
  • Images, screen shots and or concept art (This is the most important thing you must add to your request in order to have a satisfactory icon result)
  • What you are going to use the icon for (It's just i don't like to trash work, not even if it is a request)

REQUESTS THAT DO NOT FOLLOW THAT REQUEST METHOD WILL DOUBTFULLY BE MADE

Level 3
do you think you could make me something like this?

-Name: Kronos AD-4 Missle Launcher

-Description: a advance missle launcher system?

-Image: http://www.consolemonster.com/images/news/Missile - Arm of Orion.jpg (just the missle launcher none of the other stuff please i also noticed that on the colored launcher it only shows half so can you use the same colors to finish coloring it) (This might help with coloring)

-It will be used as the icon for the Kronos AD-4 Missle Launcher weapon which is a highly advance launcher (it will be given love and care)

Level 30
Hi there. I need an icon of arrow bouncing among 3 bullseye-s. It should be defined, with black background. I am going to use it for my ability of the Night ranger in my map, the Legendary War. So, here is the bullseye image if you don't know what it is. Anyway, I hope that you can create a nice icon for it. Credits and reputation will be given.
0808-0710-0918-2147.jpg

Level 15
@Spinningcresent: I'm finishing your request!
@Apheraz Lucent: Er, do you want something like this? It is clear that it's only a WIP, not even a little finished. If this is not what you want, I'll have to ask you to draw me how you would like it in paint or something like that (concept art).
BTNMarksmanship.jpg

Finished Spinningcresent Request. Is this okay?
BTNPanther.jpg

Attachments

• BTNPanther.blp
    8.2 KB · Views: 78
  • DISBTNPanther.blp
    6.7 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
Level 7
Icon Name: Shattered Hourglass
Icon Description: Basicly broken hourglass
Images, screen shots and or concept art: i just want the sand to be very light brown and pouring out of hourglass, hourglass should be laying on its side and it should be half full of sand.
What you are going to use the icon for: For my map Hero Wars which i was making some time for my newest hero hes something like controller of time or what ever..

maybe it could look something like this:
hourglass.jpg

EDIT: dont make background purple or green make it bit darker then sand or something like that

Last edited:
Level 7
1.Shift Up
2.its about shifting up in car.
ShiftUp.jpg

4.My racing map (Steamtank Drag racing)
PS. could you do that differently, i made it but it didn't turn out well, if you know how to fix it so it looks cool that would be great.
PS. I also need a second icon just like how you make the first except i wanted the arrow to be red and pointing down please. That would be awesome! :D

Level 15
Okay guys, I'll be doing your requests in this days, my gripe is almost gone, I feel way much better and no school until I fully recover so I'll be doing the icons!

edit:

This is what i have for the moment D3athM3at.
hourglass.jpg

edit2:

One less to go; is this ok D3athM3at?
BTNShatteredHourglass.jpg

Attachments

• BTNShatteredHourglass.blp
    9.1 KB · Views: 63
  • DISBTNShatteredHourglass.blp
    7.5 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
Level 2
Hey. I stumbled onto this thread and I was wondering if I could help you with the icon requests? As a sample of what I can do, I've finished darkdoom's request:

gearupbtn.jpg
geardownbtn.jpg

@Darkdoom: I kept it very similar to what you had put up, so if you want it to be different in any specific way, give me a heads up and I'll see to changing it.

View attachment Gear up down.rar

Level 7
make background look different and can you make crack in glass where sand is pouring? this just doesn't looks real enough to me

EDIT: try using bit darker sand color without any black in background

Last edited:
Level 15
Guys sorry for the delay, I've been overwhelmed by school projects, and evaluations!
But I really hope finish all this useless crap for the end of the week, so I'll get back to work soon!

darkdoom
Your request is not lost in time :p It's a bit done, but not finished, I'll finish it together with the other requests.

D3athM3at
I'll try that, and upload a new version.

Apheraz Lucent
I do have time and will, but just this stupid school thingies paused me a bit. If you are wailing to wait a few days (until the friday) there is exactly no problem.

Level 15
I will double post, BUT because I will also use this as a Bump.

So here goes the Shift icons, Up n' Down.
Now coming for Apheraz Lucent and D3athM3at requests.

BTNShiftUp.jpgBTNShiftDown.jpg

Attachments

• BTNShiftDown.blp
    7.8 KB · Views: 54
  • BTNShiftUp.blp
    8.1 KB · Views: 41
  • DISBTNShiftDown.blp
    5.7 KB · Views: 43
  • DISBTNShiftUp.blp
    6 KB · Views: 52
Status
Not open for further replies.