• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Icons: Request your icon here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Request Icons here:

I know this is probaly done before, but since i found none in the request forum, i'll do it.

Iff you need an icon, or a recolor, or the change of a frame, come request it here, every freehand i make, will be if you allow it, posted in the icon section, else i'll pm you the icon, recolors and frame changes will be pm'ed no matter what, since it against the rules to post them.

What you need to do is to:
1: Describe the icon, what should it look like, wich color theme and things like that, a picture would be nice to.
2: If its a recolor or frame change/frame removal, just say so, not much decribal needed there, in cases of recolor, just say color team, and wich parts whoud have what color, else just say what you need, and i'll make it.
3: Wait, most freehand icons take some time to make, recolor and frame change ofcause take a smaller amount to make.

Last edited:
Les see if i get you, a railgun fitting protos, not hand hold but sitting some kind of space ship, or on the ground, or just a railgun ''floating in the air'', with btn and disbtn right?
Somthing like this, but in protos style?
electric%20rail%20gun.jpg

Level 10
think i'll ave me the close up ones and they're fine shiny nice work :)

EDIT: I think I'll use those as my laser research Icon ^^ But it gives me some inspiration for the mass driver one, I was just at the that impass where you have no idea what to draw xD

Level 22
hmmm... how bout... a footman archer. i want the footman to look like this, but zoomed out and aiming with a bow. like these guys:
Archers.jpg

PM it to me plz.

i would also like a similar knight icon, looking somewhat like the knight icon in bfme for gondor.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.