• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Icon Recolors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 28
Hive hive request takers. I am in need of recolor variations of this icons. I need Red, Blue, Gold, Green, White and Rusty. Its up to you if you want to give me the recolors for one icon category or all but please don't take the request if you'll only make one recolor(e.g. just one red helm or something).

Helmet
Shoulderplate
Armor
Gauntlet
Boots
Backpack

Big thanks to Tickles for taking the request.

Last edited:
Level 21
Its up to you if you want to give me the recolors for one icon category or all but please don't take the request if you'll only make one recolor(e.g. just one red helm or something).
Sorry, a red helm was all I was able to do :pmeh:

HelmetRed.jpg

This is all of the icons in a PSD file which I'm 98.73% sure you're able to open. If you have any issues with the colors or anything, I'd be willing to change them and then format them when they're how you want them if you can't or don't want to do it yourself.
View attachment RecoloredIcons.psd

Status
Not open for further replies.