• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need artwork? Come here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Well,RED BARON
Could you make out something like manstie flag?
Its suppose to be kinda wc3 grand-prix racing :p
Sorry if it wasn't clear xD

And it would be great if you could add in Made by ORLYowl somewhere
and make it as nice as possible
Thanks a thousand :wink:

Level 35
Na, the 512x1024 looks better as a loading screen.

Unless you consider the fact that it is wc3 that squeezes the file down if your using that size... You opinion though...

False link.. Better update it :wink: Or better yet start using hives own upload place so we don't get all the spam with it. :cute:

Level 35
Works for me, RED BARON.
And there's no spam. I directly link it to the link that the page gives me.
You also better update your signature, you already have 2 blue and 3 green.

I meant it as that when the download link is clicked additional page for some random product is opened as well... So safer to use hive :wink:
And the link still doesn't work, says key is wrong, so you might need to check up on it.

Thanks for the notice :smile:

Level 12
Lol wtf... thats lame. It bloody works for me -.-
okay i will just not direct link it...
Url to download
fullscreenh.png

Level 5
Hey, guys, could you make this a loading screen for me? Thanks a million. :)

Attachments

• Lscreen.jpg
    Lscreen.jpg
    304 KB · Views: 105
Heya!

I ran out of my Corel trial, so I can't convert my images anymore to BLP :S
If you could do that for me for these two images, that would be amazing.
The black background is for the Loading Screen, and the "star-wars" is for the lobby minimap.

Thanks!

P.S: I'll give rep and credits! :D

Attachments

• BlackBack.jpg
    BlackBack.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 63
  • star-wars.jpg
    star-wars.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 54
Level 16
Heya!

I ran out of my Corel trial, so I can't convert my images anymore to BLP :S
If you could do that for me for these two images, that would be amazing.
The black background is for the Loading Screen, and the "star-wars" is for the lobby minimap.

Thanks!

P.S: I'll give rep and credits! :D

Here you go! .blp and .mdx are for the loading screen and are to be put in the same folder. See first page of this thread for import.

The .tga is the Map Preview (obviously) just import it and make sure its path is ''war3mapPreview.tga'' and nothing else.

Remember to ENJOY it xD

Attachments

• LoadingScreen.mdx
    1.3 KB · Views: 53
  • war3mapPreview.tga
    192 KB · Views: 43
  • BlackBack.blp
    19.4 KB · Views: 83
Level 21
I'm just wondering, how big the pic can be for your Campaign? I'm just curious about this.
Oh and if you don't mind I shall get a pic for you to do some things for me for my Blood Elf Campaign.

Level 35
I'm just wondering, how big the picture can be for your Campaign? I'm just curious about this.
Oh and if you don't mind I shall get a picture for you to do some things for me for my Blood Elf Campaign.

You mean as the start screen for a campaign or as the loading screen for a campaign.

The first option is a model, so can't really talk about size there.

For the loading screen the size is always the same, although you can have a higher quality as the campaign isn't limited to 8mb (doubt you want a picture of higher quality then that, but oh well :wink:)

Level 7
Hello Hubcool and RED BARON could one of you please make this an useable loading screen for me (Without decreasing the quality fo it) and give me the files?
Ill give +Rep For it.

Attachments

• LoadingScreen.zip
    79.7 KB · Views: 34
Level 16
Hello Hubcool and RED BARON could one of you please make this an useable loading screen for me (Without decreasing the quality fo it) and give me the files?
Ill give +Rep For it.

Here you go good sir. Make sure you've put both files in the same folder and take a look at the first page of this thread if you don't know how to import it.

PS: 100% use-able in-game XD and no quality loss.

Attachments

• LoadingScreen.mdx
    1.3 KB · Views: 47
  • TFTLoadingScreen.blp
    205.2 KB · Views: 42
Level 7
Thanks for the help Hubcool for some reason i cannot give you +Rep right now. But ill do it when I can again. Thanks for the help sir :)

Level 35
Or if you want to learn how to do it yourself; you can visit my tutorial here:

Simple Loading Screen

Do refrain from posting things like that in the tread - We do actually advice people about it - And we do a lot more then just simple conversion.

Thanks for the help Hubcool for some reason i cannot give you +Rep right now. But ill do it when I can again. Thanks for the help sir :)

Properly because you already have rep'ed him for something else recently.

Last edited:
Level 16
Ok, I'll be less nice with you but..

Yo dawg we've been in this business for years, now what? You just joined and make a tutorial and try to destroy all the thread? What's wrong? Btw, this is for loading screen requests, not tutorial advertisements.

What you did is basically spam, try to keep it away from this thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.