1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. From the gates of hell, the 5th Special Effect Contest Results have emerged.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Rubbed the right way, the genie is out of its lamp! The 12th Concept Art Contest Results have been announced.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Need artwork? Come here

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Hubcool, Nov 6, 2008.

1. Hubcool

Hubcool

Resources:
    Resources:
    Here it is as a loading screen.

Put both files in the same folder. When you import them in WE, remove war3mapimported\ from both paths.

Attached Files:

2. RED BARON

RED BARON

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Hehe seems like my help wasnt needed this time :smile:

By the way I am RED BARON :thumbs_up:

3. X-zDragon-X

X-zDragon-X

Resources:
    Resources:
    [​IMG]
    Make if from larger zise.
    And make it with more quality HubCool.

Thank you!

Last edited: Mar 16, 2009
  4. XPQJ

XPQJ

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    [​IMG]
    could you plz make a loading screen form this with centered blood text reading: Jurisdiction Architetecure Melee
    BY XPQJ

5. RED BARON

RED BARON

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    He can't make it more quality then it is from the beginning, but it will have a decreased quality in most cases, as they take up much space from a map.

6. SanKakU

SanKakU

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    i've got a version of my map coming up that could use a good loading screen. 0.95a is the current version, and actually there is a broken trigger that causes a couple of bugs. but 0.95b will be coming as soon as i rewrite and test numerous triggers using vjass. you can follow the link in my sig to the map and take a look around by testing the map and placing units in the world editor and so on...for now i won't request a preview screen even though i'm really bad at preview screens the one i have now is not so bad i suppose, but my newest loading screen is really bad and i think someone else can definitely do a better job.

so please check it out. basically all i've done is take a screenshot from world editor, even moving the camera around in latest versions...and adding a border and putting text on the picture and on the border. this last time i think i used a bad shade of brown accidently for the border. feel free to propose certain styles for the loading screen it doesn't matter, but i want that text to remain about the same as you see there in the loading screen. the version number will need to be 0.95b though instead of 0.95a.

if i like it enough i'll probably ask you to improve it or update it in the next version.

for 0.95a-0.95b changes basically it should all be recoding, and as a direct result of that, some bug fixing. just keep in mind some of the custom units or abilies are old ideas that got scrapped. so don't just paste down just any old unit in the world editor, haha.

if possible, i'd like a good 1v3 or 3v9 (even better) shot of a chaser or a group of 3 chasers, chasing down a group of 3 or 9 runners. which ones you choose are up to you, you should know what looks best, but i recommend against using chaser b because i don't like his skin and will probably get rid of it later.

if you want to shoot for showing 3 chasers or 9 runners instead of all of them together, that can work too. just try whatever. hopefully whatever you do will be better than my stuff.

7. X-zDragon-X

X-zDragon-X

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hubcool how you make this loading screens?
    MaY I ASK?

8. ninjaen

ninjaen

Resources:
    Resources:
    hey can you make this a loading screen?

i have found a tutorial at the helpers net just search custom loading screen the helper net (then you should find it)

Last edited: Mar 21, 2009
  9. Sharinganeye

Sharinganeye

Resources:
    Resources:
    Can't you guess what is it for?

Hi!
    I'm here to request a loading screen (obviously xD)
    I'd like an image of a city with zombies, and a text that shows "This is a BETA version so I'm sure thre's some bugs, report them to me in hiveworkshop.com" and another one that shows "Made by: Sharinganeye"

10. LordPerenoldeII

LordPerenoldeII

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Need simply a loading screen of these two images ;)

Very kind of you doing these things :)

Attached Files:

11. Hubcool

Hubcool

Resources:
    Resources:
    Sorry if it has been so long, I've been away from the comp for a week. Anyways, here are all the loading screens :

@X-zDragon-X
    Here is your loading screen (illidan.rar). When you import the 2 files, remove war3mapimported\ from both paths.

@XPQJ
    Here is what I made, tell me if you want me to convert it to a loading screen. I also removed the starcraft logo, I found it kind of annoying :p If you want me to put it back, tell me.

@SanKakU
    Sorry man, I don't really get what you mean...Chasers and runners :S

@ninjaen
    Here it is.

@Sharinganeye
    Here is what I made. Tell me if you like it.

@LordPerenoldeII
    Here are your 2 loading screens.

PS : If I forgot anyone or anything, just tell me.

Attached Files:

12. Sharinganeye

Sharinganeye

Resources:
    Resources:
    It's very nice hubcool, but if you can put the thing of the BETA more up, i'll be really thankful
    Thanks dude!

13. Hubcool

Hubcool

Resources:
    Resources:
    More up.. What do you mean? If I put it more up, it will be off the image..

14. Sharinganeye

Sharinganeye

Resources:
    Resources:
    But i mean smaller and more up because i will put a text there too, do you know what i mean? That text which you can put in the loading screen, do you understan me?

PD: I'm not english T_T

15. SanKakU

SanKakU

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    the chasers are the heroes...the runners are all the undead units...

i thought you would look at my map in my sig but i guess you didn't. whatever.

i think sharingan means he wants to put standard text over the loading screen also. i suppose he wants to be able to have the version number there and change it often but keeping the loading screen you sent him.

that means the text you put on the loading screen is too big because he needs to put even more text on there.

so basically, clear out the middle right and bottom right area of text so he can put text there.

as for me...just look at my map and do an upgraded version of the loading screen i put on there please.

16. Sharinganeye

Sharinganeye

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yeah, that's right, thanks :wink:

17. XPQJ

XPQJ

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Ty it looks great and yes if you could i would like you to convert it into a start up screen and i like the starcraft symbol removed. Gj :D

18. Hubcool

Hubcool

Resources:
    Resources:
    @Sharinganeye
    Ok man, I understand now. I'm not english aswell :p Do you like the new version? The text size and position are alright?

@SanKakU
    Your map always crash my WE, it's annoying. I get the message :

Trigger function does not exist in the database: DestroyTrigger

then

This application has encountered a critical error.

If you know why it does that, tell me.

@XPQJ
    Ok, here it is. Put both file (mdx and blp) in the same folder. When you import them in the world editor, remove war3mapimported\ from both paths.

Attached Files:

19. Sharinganeye

Sharinganeye

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yes, it's nice now thanks! Put it as a loaing screen plz, my map is already finished, only thing is the loading screen ^^

20. LordPerenoldeII

LordPerenoldeII

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I'm officially your adept. I'll tell ya the result xDDD