• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need artwork? Come here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 35
I wanted to see if i could get a Lordaeron Based loading screen, with a castle in the backgound and maybe some other things, but i wasnted it to be a sharp image so it is not all blurry

Hope you can help ;)

Okay, as it is a custom load screen, and I have an exam coming up in a few days it might take some time... around five days to get it done :wink:

Level 5
23sulup.jpg

I want that picture as Loading Screen :) Can u make a Headline that Says

Battle of Edsaras
Made by Krigekongen

? and i would be happy ;)

Level 16
23sulup.jpg

I want that picture as Loading Screen :) Can u make a Headline that Says

Battle of Edsaras
Made by Krigekongen

? and i would be happy ;)

Download the .BLP and the .MDX files in the same folder. Then see first page if you need an import tutorial.

PS: The JPEG is just a preview lol.

Attachments

• krigekongen.blp
    386.3 KB · Views: 50
  • krigekongen.jpg
    krigekongen.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 97
  • LoadingScreen.mdx
    1.3 KB · Views: 57
Level 5
Blizzard

Well i was wondering if u also do artwork? I had an idea for my map right when it started... U know all the wc3 campaign movies that at very start show (BLIZZARD) in gold lettering? than it shines? I was wondering if you could happen to do that or knwo some1 who might? PLease message me when u can thanks

Level 35
Well i was wondering if u also do artwork? I had an idea for my map right when it started... You know all the wc3 campaign movies that at very beginning shows (BLIZZARD) in gold letters? Then it shines? I was wondering if you could happen to do that or know someone who might? Please message me when you can thanks

I am not sure I understand you correct, you want an animated text? If its an animated load screen, then yes that it possible. If you mean making a text with animated letters appear after game start in map, then it would require a animated picture as well, which we might be able to make.. I am saying might here as I never played that much with showing pictures in wc3.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just_Speculating:

Here you go:

Download it here

Assumed you wanted it converted to a load screen.

Level 35
could you do http://th01.deviantart.com/fs10/300W/i/2006/106/f/d/Fire_and_Ice_Logo_Print_by_drogyn6.jpg with the word Fire on the top (in fiery text? that would be really nice) and below fire put vs. then at the bottom of the image put Ice (also if u could put a icy text that would be even better)! thanks

Sure I'll create it after my exam tomorrow, unless Hub beats me to it :grin: (He will have 12 hours from now to do it in, before I make it):spell_breaker:

Same to you Hevenblood

Level 16
@Karaterat
Ok well, your resizing program really suck lol, anyway, I resized it with a better quality program and resolution is still kinda good. You can see a preview of it in this post. Download and extract the zip file (firevsice.zip), keep both files in the same folder then see first page for an import tutorial.

@Hevenblood
Just download and extract the zip file (castle), keep both files in the same folder and see first page for an import tutorial.

Attachments

• firevsice.jpg
    firevsice.jpg
    578.9 KB · Views: 133
  • firevsice.zip
    137 KB · Views: 31
  • castle.zip
    289.7 KB · Views: 39
Level 8
@Karaterat
Ok well, your resizing program really suck lol, anyway, I resized it with a better quality program and resolution is still kinda good. You can see a preview of it in this post. Download and extract the zip file (firevsice.zip), keep both files in the same folder then see first page for an import tutorial.

@Hevenblood
Just download and extract the zip file (castle), keep both files in the same folder and see first page for an import tutorial.

Omgosh badass thx, +REP

Level 16
can u please make this
83436ss_sm2.jpg

Thanks in Advance:thumbs_up:
:spell_breaker::spell_breaker:

Yup, manstie is right, the picture you linked is too small and once resized would loose quality. But fortunately, this is a famous wc3 picture and I have to wallpaper version of it :cool:

Download the zip, extract it and keep both files (blp and mdx) in the same folder. See first page for an import tutorial.

PS: I included a preview :thumbs_up:

Attachments

• 1warcraft3nightelfs2--c1.jpg
    1warcraft3nightelfs2--c1.jpg
    290.3 KB · Views: 2,713
  • darkmoon.zip
    365.6 KB · Views: 85
Level 16
shit, i found a better picture if you havent allready started i'd liked to make a new request xD

1zwdawy.jpg

Well, this is my final request :) Find some fitting letters (;

Thanks again !

Ok, here it is.

Import it, then set the path to ''war3mapPreview.tga''. That's it, it will be used automatically.

[EDIT]O lulz, I was slow. Well, take the one you prefer lol.

Attachments

• war3mapPreview.tga
    256 KB · Views: 54
Level 35
Holly Mother of the Freaking Goat - I write a post saying I won't be able to do anything for 12 hours and the tread just explodes in requests. Good thing I am not the only one doing the requests :wink:

Some minor things:

You didn't say that in your post -.-

Take it. (Rename it with a lower case m in Map - my bad.)

Its the wrong size - For map previews the size is 256x256 - Anyway Hubby made one in the correct size. Like the color style of both though. But Hub managed to avoid splitting the line, which makes it appear better. (Not to mention the see through effect) Still I actually liked your version.

i can create loading screens

Point is? We are currently more then 4 people helping out - some more then others.

Karaterat and Hevenblood
As I expected Hub beat me to it, but he does an excellent job so no worry there. Although Karaterat if you want I could remove the sign in the lower corner and the white blur around the icy text.

btw: Hub I really really liked that fire text you used :thumbs_up:

Now what request do I have pending :smile: Besides the two custom ones.

Level 8
Holly Mother of the Freaking Goat - I write a post saying I won't be able to do anything for 12 hours and the tread just explodes in requests. Good thing I am not the only one doing the requests :wink:

Some minor things:

Its the wrong size - For map previews the size is 256x256 - Anyway Hubby made one in the correct size. Like the color style of both though. But Hub managed to avoid splitting the line, which makes it appear better. (Not to mention the see through effect) Still I actually liked your version.

Point is? We are currently more then 4 people helping out - some more then others.

Karaterat and Hevenblood
As I expected Hub beat me to it, but he does an excellent job so no worry there. Although Karaterat if you want I could remove the sign in the lower corner and the white blur around the icy text.

btw: Hub I really really liked that fire text you used :thumbs_up:

Now what request do I have pending :smile: Besides the two custom ones.

Alright ya, if u could remove that signature on the bottom right thatd be cool, and what do u mean about the icy text?

Level 12
Wrong, If you make it 256x256 (war3mapPreview) then warcraft 3 will squish it to 128x128 for you. 256x256 is for the in-game minimap.

Level 1
Hey could you plz makes this pic a loading screen and minimap preview
plz

Attachments

• marksman[1].png
    marksman[1].png
    9.7 KB · Views: 57
Status
Not open for further replies.