• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need artwork? Come here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 35
Hey red, just wondering when i can expect mine >.>

Wow, dude totally forgot to send it... I'll do it first thing when I get home k?

Must be all those pre-finish thought I already had.

and im wondering when i cane xpect mine....

Are you refering to the one I said Hubcool would be best to make or??

I need a loading screen for a map called The Sorrow, its a cinematic map and its about a warrior who fights against god type people, i'm not really sure what i want but can you be creative please :) :thumbs_up: +rep

Don't have time to make anything like this before after the exams (meaning it will take two weeks before you'l get it, if I make it). I am sure Hubcool can make it just as well though

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And finally: Yea good to see you in your own tread Hubcool :smile:

Level 3
hey i really need this one dont give up yet :p
URL]

Level 35
Finally here it is Clipboard, thanks for being patient. But well I can't just upload some crap 10 min work. But well here it is, took around 2-3 hours to re-edit after my mistake, and due to exams and such there is a CnP orc in the back. I bet you all see it right :wink:

Clipboard:

Download it here

Looks like this
UndeadVSOrcs.jpg

btw: Its appearance in 512x512 is fine as well (might even look better... :con:)

Sleep well :aa:

Last edited:
Level 16
I need this: (When i try to make it it gets Blurry)

Please give it to me as a PSD

We're making loading screen, oh w/e

Here it is, put both file (mdx and blp) in the same folder, see first page of this thread for a step-by-step tutorial.

And here's also the psd you wanted :p

Attachments

• Oblivion%20Map[1].psd
    3.2 MB · Views: 63
  • Oblivion%20Map[1].blp
    166 KB · Views: 54
  • LoadingScreen.mdx
    1.3 KB · Views: 46
Level 4
Look on page 70

i am here see my messages
i am here see my messagesi am here see my messages

Level 16
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/requests-341/loading-screen-l4d-blood-harvest-128083/
My loading screen request is in the first post. I'd like the loading screen to be 1024x1024 resolution if you can. But if 512x512 is the only way, then I guess that'll work.

Here it is. Put both files in same folder, then you can go on the first page of this thread if you want a step-by-step tutorial.

PS : I just came home, I saw this request and did it. If there are others unanswered, just tell me.

Attachments

• L4D_Craka.blp
    307.8 KB · Views: 47
  • LoadingScreen.mdx
    1.3 KB · Views: 54
Level 35
It actually worked. I've done the exactly same thing about 10 times, the failure must have been caused by the program i used. Reputation for you of course.

No problem :thumbs_up:

Whats seem to be the problem? You want it reduced to 512x512?

In that case here Slaydon:

Download it here In the requested format.

I reduced the size, did some sharpning, could do more if need be. Fixed two spelling errors.

Lastly a suggestion: Maybe you should write Hiveworkshop members, instead of just Hiveworkshop. Or maybe just Hiveworkshoppers.

Level 12
Okay i need a few minimaps but they doesn´t need too much work well first of all i need the basic minimaps of the maps(meele maps) Melting Valley,Echo Isles,Terenas Stand, Twisted Meadows,Secret Valley and Turtle Rock

and can you add in this mini maps something like this..
57537d1244890773-need-a-loading-screen-come-here-example.jpg

well and in the white the basic mini map (if you don´t know what i mean... the basic map shows creeps etc.)

The Clan Logo is this
57538d1244890951-need-a-loading-screen-come-here-mad.png

Attachments

• example.JPG
    example.JPG
    10.1 KB · Views: 191
  • Mad.png
    Mad.png
    50 KB · Views: 209
Status
Not open for further replies.