• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need artwork? Come here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Need this turned into a loading screen please.

gruntwins-1024.jpg

Level 5
Would someone do a loading screen for me?i need it to be a Garena logo and having Garena TD on top and Made by ORLYowl below.if possible please make it as awesome as possible =p
Garena logo picture:Garena Logo

Will +rep ! Thanks in advance

Level 35
Would someone do a loading screen for me?i need it to be a Garena logo and having Garena TD on top and Made by ORLYowl below.if possible please make it as awesome as possible =p
Garena logo picture:Garena Logo

Will +rep ! Thanks in advance

What is Garena, a link to a logo would be preferred. But else the request sounds reasonable, and I will consider it, unless someone beats me to it :wink:

Anyway: Show a logo first

Level 6
GGDS Loading Screen

Okay. This will be a bit long so.. i hope you have enough time to make this.

I need this picture (http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/bigboxshots/3/928253_67302_front.jpg)

with these changes:

-Change the Nintendo DS logo to a 90* flipped Warcraft III logo, if you can.
-Add (in fairly small text) the words "Warcraft III Arena Version" under the "Dust Strikers".
-Change the Majesco Entertainment logo to the Hive Workshop logo:grin:, and credit yourself for making the loading screen in any corner (preferrably the one under the Majesco logo). (This whole section is only if you can.)
-Credit the makers of the original game somewhere (Nintendo and Majesco Entertainment)
-You don't need to credit me. I have done nothing.

If you could do this, it would be awesome.

Last edited:
Level 12

I need this picture (http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/bigboxshots/3/928253_67302_front.jpg)

with these changes:

-Add (in fairly small text) the words "Warcraft III Arena Version" under the "Dust Strikers".
-Change the Majesco Entertainment logo to the Hive Workshop logo:grin:, and credit yourself for making the loading screen in any corner (preferrably the one under the Majesco logo). (This whole section is only if you can.)
-Credit the makers of the original game somewhere (Nintendo and Majesco Entertainment)

shouldnt be so hard but beyond what my shitty programs can do :/ gooo red!

Level 35
hey are you done with the picture red? you sent me the one unfinished to see, but i don't think i got the final picture.

Sorry dude, almost havent got any work done on it after, as I been spending 12 hours a day the last 3 days getting my second semester project done... I'll finish it monday (as that is after I handed it in)

shouldnt be so hard but beyond what my shitty programs can do :/ gooo red!
Could do, but also first after monday

Level 13
Mine is attached,
Can you make words written in maybe the top center:

NerovesPeR's - medium size
BM-Allstars v1.07 - large
"The Frozen Wasteland" - medium

And if you can add some effects on the lettering? xD
I'll be needing 4 versions of it just change the version from v1.07 to v1.10
I forgot some things that I should add on the screenie...
unfortunately I have short turn memory loss... xD

Thanks in advance! ^^

Attachments

• wrath of lich.jpg
    wrath of lich.jpg
    207.3 KB · Views: 620
Level 35
Mine is attached,
Can you make words written in maybe the top center:

NerovesPeR's - medium size
BM-Allstars v1.07 - large
"The Frozen Wasteland" - medium

And if you can add some effects on the lettering? xD
I'll be needing 4 versions of it just change the version from v1.07 to v1.10
I forgot some things that I should add on the screenie...
unfortunately I have short turn memory loss... xD

Thanks in advance! ^^

Great dude, you finally requested it. I'll begin at once. (Also as I haven't heard from Hubcool)

Here you go nerovesper:

Download it here

It looks like this:
BM%20-%20Allstars.jpg
This is only version 1.07, but the others are similar

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Level 3
ok, this isn't working, i import my loadingscreen.mdx and i don't change anything to it. and i upload this image and change the path to Fullscreen.blp. am i doing it right? im sure the file is right. could you look at picture and make sure it's right. and if im importing wrong, could you tell me correct way pleas :grin:

Attachments

• Loadingscreen.tga
    768 KB · Views: 69
Level 5
and can u change the RED-BARON below the loading screen to Loading screen by RED-BARON,because it looks weird with just a name there,lol,or u can just remove ur name and ill give u credits.:) thanks alot for ur awesome loading screen lol

Last edited:
Level 35
ok, this isn't working, i import my loadingscreen.mdx and i don't change anything to it. and i upload this image and change the path to Fullscreen.blp. am i doing it right? im sure the file is right. could you look at picture and make sure it's right. and if im importing wrong, could you tell me correct way pleas :grin:

What picture? Is it a blp file? And then save and exit, then re-open and set the model (loadinscreen.mdx) to the loadingscreen.

and can you change the RED-BARON below the loading screen to Loading screen by RED-BARON,because it looks weird with just a name there,lol,or you can just remove your name and ill give you credits.:) thanks a lot for your awesome loading screen lol

Sure, I'll post the last 2 for you, the name was added this way on them, because it wasn't the real ones. I'll always have a sig if I do some major work to something, but always hidden. So no worries :wink:

Level 35
my maps done just need the screen btw can we have it small???

Yea, did you try pm Hubcool about it?

---------------------------------------------------
TWL.xViNz: :

Download it here.

You know how it looks :D (And yes RED-BARON part is hidden)

---------------------------------------------------

Level 2
loading screen

could you please do this image? it will be great if you could remove the blizzerd text below the heroes)))

Attachments

• 20040722022101[1].jpg
    20040722022101[1].jpg
    156.6 KB · Views: 403
Last edited:
Level 12
could you please do this image? it will be great if you could remove the blizzerd text below the heroes)))

:mwahaha: :smile: done :smile: :mwahaha:
Custom blp path: Hobbit_baron.BLP

I'm still around, but you guys seem to be able to take ALL requests by yourself. I started that to help, but since I'm not needed anymore, maybe it's time for a break? :cool:

:mwahaha: u should still check in once in a while :p some requests will surely be left out, i dont seem to be needed anymore either but i still able to do some requests here n then, happy to hear from u again also :)

Attachments

• Hobbit_baron.BLP
    186 KB · Views: 77
  • LoadingScreen.mdx
    1.3 KB · Views: 50
Level 6
*bump*ing my request.

I need this picture (http://image.com.com/gamespot/images...7302_front.jpg)

with these changes:

-Change the Majesco Entertainment logo to the Hive Workshop logo, and credit yourself for making the loading screen in any corner (preferrably the one under the Majesco logo). (This whole section is only if you can.)

Level 6
Hey! I have attached the loading screen above, i need it on .mdx or whatever so its all ready :) I'll rep.

Above its on psd and jpg. Same picture tho.

Attachments

• chirigon_load.jpg
    chirigon_load.jpg
    289.8 KB · Views: 84
  • Chirigon_load.psd
    2.8 MB · Views: 42
Level 35
hmm maybe you could do something with this, make it into a loading screen and change the Warcraft icon at the top to say Tropical Hero Wars! Instead - and add
Made By LsK_LaDyGaGa

Changing the Warcraft icon sounds as a job for me as well... But your other request is still for Hubcool to do.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Ss-4-Goku: I can work with that.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Clipboard I will finish both of your requests today! Promise!!! Just have to watch the Grand Torino first :wink:

Level 1
:3

Greetings :3 I'm new in hiveworkshop, but I made my way to the forums cause I'm desperate with my loading screen. I've done it before and it has worked long time ago but now it just displays a black screen ;< so I've attached the image I would like to have for map in .jpg & .tga formats

Could someone explain me also why is it showing up as a black screen in loading screen?

Thanks Morphie :3

Attachments

• loadingscreen.jpg
    loadingscreen.jpg
    174.7 KB · Views: 65
  • lasttest.tga
    1 MB · Views: 39
Status
Not open for further replies.