• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need artwork? Come here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 35
Greetings :3 I'm new in hiveworkshop, but I made my way to the forums cause I'm desperate with my loading screen. I've done it before and it has worked long time ago but now it just displays a black screen ;< so I've attached the image I would like to have for map in .jpg & .tga formats

Could someone explain me also why is it showing up as a black screen in loading screen?

Thanks Morphie :3

Well I can consider only two options to fix this: Make sure your picture is a blp file and is named "Fullscreen.blp".

The other: Make sure your using the correct: loadingscreen.mdx.

And maybe a third: Make sure you closed world editor after importing, but before making it the actual loading screen.

Level 1
:3 :3

Well I can consider only two options to fix this: Make sure your picture is a blp file and is named "Fullscreen.blp".

The other: Make sure your using the correct: loadingscreen.mdx.

And maybe a third: Make sure you closed world editor after importing, but before making it the actual loading screen.

It might be the :fp:third one, I didn't close my editor this time for imports, gonna see it soon hopefuly this will fix it.

Level 6
My Loadingscreen.mdx also turns out black. Am i doing it right? Imported the LoadingScreen.mdx, make custom path to the actual image (war3mapImported\chirigon_load.BLP) Then just change the Loading Screen at the editor, Test Map. And all i see is black..

Level 3
My Loadingscreen.mdx also turns out black. Am i doing it right? Imported the LoadingScreen.mdx, make custom path to the actual image (war3mapImported\chirigon_load.BLP) Then just change the Loading Screen at the editor, Test Map. And all i see is black..

import the loadinscreen.mdx and do NOTHING to it. don't change it's path. import your blp texture and do NOTHING also.
Save your map and close it. Reopen and then you change then texture (BLP file) to Fullscreen.blp. click on Scenario(top of screen)-->Map Loading Screen..-->click the bubble that says "import loading screen" then click on the drop box and find the .mdx file and click it. test your map and it should work =) hope this helped!

Level 12

the way i always do it
1. import both files
2. take off the War3imported/ off the BLP file
3. set the MDX as loading screen
4. Save and reopen
5. Test map

Level 12
yes, above the picture said 'need this as a loaing screen' lol so, i just helped him out =)

LOL he actualy put this in TITLE? who the f puts what he wants in titles nowadays?
sorry bout that, clip :p

Clipboard could you also help me with a loading screen ?

http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/images/wotlk/loadingscreen/LoadScreenAzjolUpperCity.jpg

If you got many time then you perhaps could remove the world of warcraft and write "Reign of Darkness"

If you cant then its okay hope you wanna help me

:O:O:O i taught Red or Hub wouldve been asked to :) god i want better programs for this T_T

Level 35
decided to quote myself on this one. (i can't do anything fancy lol sorry) i would like put a hole in the picture... i can add stuff easy. taking out is not for me. i do apologize.

But it is inded me.. and now that I finally have a net working again, then I can post both clipboards, and all the other requests... Massive spam of loadingscreens coming up in 30 mins tops.

Be prepared to face it :thumbs_up:

First up: LsK_LaDyGaGa with the tropical theme:

Download it here

It looks like this
Tropical.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next up: Catch ya with his darkness theme:

Download it here

It looks like this
Raign%20of%20darkness.jpg
And the circle ain't perfect, but I got lazy

Last edited:
Level 35
I lvoe it ty tyty
1 thing is there a way to make it smaller or ocmpress it? if here is could you do that for me
edit: i also nee dit for another map so can you make it but instead of tropical hero wars just call it ultimate wars ty ill give ya rep=)

Oh year sorry, forgot to make it 512x512... Well wc3 should auto compress it when played. Else give me me a note and I'll do it.. I'll also see if I get time to do the other one on the same time then.

Level 35
i need to knwo the exact file size plz cause my maps is so frigen annoying it is already 1mb i needa know exact easurement so ic na make a few cutbacks etc. ty

Well it is usually around 256 kb - 270 kb after being changed to 512x512.

Anyway assume you mean for me to change the size then?

And Catch ya: Notice yours is four posts below

Level 12
:O it looks so hard to put a loading screen in everyone complaining it no work, wondering what size it is, and such, if u worry too much, ur head will explode because of DR octagonapus!

LOL just felt like doing that XD

i want requests :D

Level 7

Can you convert this into "Loading screen" formats?
Here my 2nd request or third... here.
Main loading screen.jpg

its much bigger when maximized.

Level 12
oi red may ia sk a little hurry plz??? that would be ncie jst make it smaller plzplz

while u wait u can look at Dr. octagonapus :D

UNEXPECTED!

O_O looks like ill need a Loading screen of my own :(
if it could use some of the organisation 13 members
organization13.gif

(preferably Xemnas (not on picture, hes under the hood :/), Axel (red-haired one) and Roxas (one runing on front))

Sora, donald, goofy and Riku
y1ptHfLtHUNJdjMJswYpN0vtOpwBEnXv6cTqotpr7SsHvIW-5U60DJ-AXNRiH48hGJffCExOq93uf4

top left = Roxas, beside him = Sora, Donald Duck and Goofy (i would prefer them being in KH2 clothes

and... riku :D
EIA9XHoK.jpg

and text saying "Kingdom Hearts: RPG" in big
"Made My: kevv2/GodZ-BlacK" in small somewhere bottom left corner of the title
and, obviously, Loading screen by: <whoever makes it!>

yeah... im not doing it for 2 reasons :D
1. no time, heavily working on map
2. no heavy skills on that kind of stuff and i know hub and red are gona make WAY better job in doing it then me

u can put them in any format at all, JPG, TGA, BLP whatever, i can convert, modify size, modify MDX and stuff :D as long as it fits the normal size (if posible) of something like 3:4 , if im not mistaken

thanks in advance and yes, will be credited like hell :D

dont be too busy with it tho, as my map has just begun in the making but yeah u can keep track of my map in my signature :D

Last edited:
Level 35
Oi red may I ask you to hurry a little please??? that would be nice, just make it smaller please please

Sorry, I wasn't aware that you needed it smaller or if you made it so yourself...

As you just wrote 1 second :bored:

Okay here it is then LsK_LaDyGaGa:

Download it here

Be aware that the file size is a little larger then intended, but else the text wouldn't be readable. :sad:

Have fun

Level 35
UNEXPECTED!

O_O looks like ill need a Loading screen of my own :(

Haha Finally you fall beneath our feet's... Just joking :grin:

Anyway I am actually not sure what you want with this?

Do you want every single person on those three pictures in a screen together or..?? Do go a bit more into detail - As I wouldn't want to make a wrong screen :thumbs_up:

I could do it, but then it would be after I finished my maths exam, so will take a little while if I do it.

lol sorry bout that yeah i nee dit smaller causre when i imported it (tried twice) the ascreenw as blank

Are you sure you importet correctly? 512x512 is the correct size, and it shouldn't be smaller unless its a map-preview

Level 12
since its gona be a RPG, make it as u want they are but playable characters for later on (all those i did not name are not to be released before later versions :/) but yeah at least Xemnas, Roxas, Riku, Sora, Donald, Goofy in it, and a background from KH1 or KH2 (if it can be The World That Never Was or End of The World, :D prefering the heartless world End of The World :D

so yeah thanks in advance :D

Level 35
since its gona be a RPG, make it as u want they are but playable characters for later on (all those i did not name are not to be released before later versions :/) but yeah at least Xemnas, Roxas, Riku, Sora, Donald, Goofy in it, and a background from KH1 or KH2 (if it can be The World That Never Was or End of The World, :D prefering the heartless world End of The World :D

so yeah thanks in advance :D

Okay, I'll do it when time is available... But again will take weeks. Sorry :hohum:

Level 12
lol my map will take months before ill release it to the public, dont worry for Alpha testings i wont need the loading screen, im preparing for the great release, do it when u have time its not that important right now :D but i sitll made a request so its ready when i need it :D

Level 5
hey, dude.. could you make the attached picture a loading screen? thanks :D

Attachments

• razor.jpg
    razor.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 80
Level 16
attachment.php

Could you make this a loadingscreen? And also, I dont want it in zip plz just leave them each one in their normal format, my computer cant handle zip's :p

Edit: Since ppl couldnt see it i attached it insted ...

@C0B
What the..? He wanted a loading screen lol

Here it is man.

Import them both in the same folder. See first page of this thread for a How To tutorial.

Attachments

• LoadingScreen.mdx
    1.3 KB · Views: 43
  • CuatorLoadingscreen.blp
    294 KB · Views: 43
Status
Not open for further replies.