• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Need artwork? Come here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
i want this one:p

hey hub,can you make this for me?as a Loading screen?
Death.jpg

Level 2
Please help?

Can someone help me?
I can't get this to work as a loading screen :(
I follow the guide exactly!
Can someone make it so that all I have to do is import it?
Would help heaps!

Here is the image
LoadingScreen.jpg

Level 13
Red, Hub and kevv are doing GREAT work!

Help Red to get another Green Gem, and I guess kevv and Hub wants a green Gem too. :wink:
So if they helped you or you just think they're doing great work, you have to help them by giving them a Green Gem by clicking this:
:fp: Red Baron
:fp: kevv2
:fp: Hubcool

(And if you're started, could you click for :fp: Me too? I would really appericiate it and I'll give you +rep too :smile:)

Level 8
Hey im requesting a Loading screen!:)

NightElfBoxArt_1024.jpg

In the part of the pic where there is nothing (black) i would like a text saying;

Hunters Exiled
Map by Moosenoir (With the color you may think fits best ;)

And ofcourse, loading screen by blabla :) If you could do this i rep ya and gives credit ingame. Thanks in advance guys!
(Btw if you could remove the text in the bottom of the picture = awesomeness) :)
________
LIVE SEX

Last edited:
Level 35
Ok thanks Baron - can you also make a minimap image? If so, i would like a Black picture with some neat text Saying
Hunters Exiled

By Moosenoir Thanks :)

I pressume you mean a map-preview picture? Correct :confused:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway Clipboard I am done with the picture: Now I just have to figure out how to implant it into a loadingscreen so its still looks good. Took me around 3-4 hours but I am quite fond of how it turned out - So I will make sure credit is given in your map if you use this :smile:

131841-albums1057-picture11396.jpg

Last edited:
Level 3
it is posible to change what it is about. all i did was get custom models for it and all. hadn't really started making the chars. only a few models. but i would have to cfhange the whole storyline though. i would appreciate if you could do it orc v undead though. if it would make it faster, just like color the humans green and make their armor leathery or something?

Level 35
That is a sexy picture Red.
it is, isn't it?

Hehe thanks, I am also kinda in "love" with it. Just a bummer that it was the wrong race..:hohum:

it is posible to change what it is about. all i did was get custom models for it and all. hadn't really started making the chars. only a few models. but i would have to cfhange the whole storyline though. i would appreciate if you could do it orc v undead though. if it would make it faster, just like color the humans green and make their armor leathery or something?

I meant it as a joke, no worry I change them to orcs... Although it ruins my idea about the undead being the humans counter(dead) parts.

i lawled at the CnP Dwarf

Yea! Someone got the joke, had thought it might been to intern.

Level 35
how late do you work? :p

Not that late, I meant it more as I was going to start reworking it when I got back

Being impatient? :p its gona come when it comes

Inded :D Was on a family trip whole day today so didnt have much time, and study is again tomorrow, although I work at it when I get home (could be it would be finished then)

Level 35
K. I'll wait for RED BARON to remove it though, but maybe you don't care if I cut all the bottom part? If you just want the logo remove you must wait for baron :p

I already have made removal from this picture (for someone else)... I'll just find out where I put it.

Here you go - Didnt have time to write the text for you, so I pressume Hubcool will take care of it.

131841-albums1057-picture11508.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.