• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need artwork? Come here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 35
Baron >.< i uploaded ur loadscreen and what did i got? my original one!!! i was angry, no text whats soever, and mediocre title.

What the heck, even more strange... (As I can see them without trouble in that file.. though with the text error) Anyway wasn't it yours that I noted with that I made an error with the text?

Anyway here they are again, both uploaded and double checked for errors. They are in separate zip's so one can't confuse them. And do remember to make sure to unpack to a location where you can find them.

Download them here:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin.php?id=ds7g78

131841-albums1057-picture34602.jpg

BTW: Next time, be more polite.. I am helping people out because I like doing so.. I don't like yelling.

BTWBTW: When you say uploaded, do you mean to your map? In that case you properly forgot to follow the instructions, you need to: unselect your current loadscreen, delete it from imports, save map, restart the map, then import the new screen, save, restart map, set the new screen to be your loadscreen.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arkon Kaos: I checked your screen and it works for me.. dunno what could have gotten wrong.

Download it here again with the version I checked:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin.php?id=jzytkf

(You was the one who wanted the screen convert right?) I'll check the preview thingy out.. maybe I'll get an idea for a motive.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OrangeAngel here is yours:

Download it here:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin.php?id=79i61h

131841-albums1057-picture34603.jpg

Last edited:
Level 35
Sorry i didnt mean to be rude. It was more of a why me, then a wtf.

Edit: I followed it 100% and it didnt work. I unselected, deleted, saved, restarted, imported, saved, restarted, selected. Still the old loadscreen.
Edit2: Then i tried following the help file instead, same result.

Odd, well if you want you can pm me the map and I'll insert if for you?

Level 1
Can you make me an Egyptian syle loading screen for my map?
Turn this into a loading screen plz
egyptian.jpg

also a preview for the map :) would be amazing

Last edited:
Level 35
My loading screen seems a 'bit pixeled.. :sad:

I got it to work thought. :grin:

The original image was 1920x1200, i don't why it is such bad quality right now. Is there any way you can fix this?

Thanks,
-Arkon Kaos (A.K.A. Vital_Sin)

Yes there is, but then you'll have to request a high quality screen.. which means that it will take up around 1.2 mb of space.

So just tell if you want that and I make it :wink:

Ok I'll use tags next time, but I don't care about space. The map is pretty small, so make it the best quality you can

Sure, but since I'll be sleeping you'll first see it tomorrow :smile:

Level 7
Hey can i get another loading screen =D? Its gonna be a planet (looks like earth but not exactly) And its on the bottom right corner. The moons going to be near the top left and the sun behind it making an eclipse on The planet So its gonna be like this
//(sun)
__//(moon)
____//(planet)

Level 35
so how's my loading screens :(.

Its coming :wink: But as I mention below my vacation is over, so even though I am hoping to have both that and the logo done for tomorrow, I can't guarantee it 100%. :hohum:

Hey can i get another loading screen =D? Its gonna be a planet (looks like earth but not exactly) And its on the bottom right corner. The moons going to be near the top left and the sun behind it making an eclipse on The planet So its gonna be like this
//(sun)
__//(moon)
____//(planet)

Okay, I'll have it ready and made for tomorrow or the day after at the latest (can't be 100% precise as college is starting tomorrow). :cool:

HQ loading screen... Yes, that is what I want.

So what... The map takes long to load. :grin:
I plan to optimize it, so 1. people can't edit it, and 2. so the map filesize is smaller and takes up less space.

Fine :smile: I'll make a high ress one then :D But as mentioned above it might take 2 days time due to study and unknown timeschema.

Level 7
Good luck at college Red ^.^ I dont care if it gets done late i still gotta work on the map some. I just wanted to request earlier so i could have it before i finish the map.
And i'll +rep as soon as i can. It says i gotta spread more rep around before giving more to you so.

Level 35
Good luck at college Red ^.^ I dont care if it gets done late i still gotta work on the map some. I just wanted to request earlier so i could have it before i finish the map.
And i'll +rep as soon as i can. It says i gotta spread more rep around before giving more to you so.

kk, but your still getting it tomorrow.. in the end I didn't get the time today.. forgot that today was also the beating day, so too sore to work after. :con:

Level 14

Same goes for me, Red, get the loading screen done eventually, and everything will be fine. I'm currently waiting for the fixes on CRAZYRUSSIAN's Human UI to be fixed as well, so take your time.

If you have other people's loading screens that need to be done first, do them first. :thumbs_up:

Level 35
Same goes for me, Red, get the loading screen done eventually, and everything will be fine. I'm currently waiting for the fixes on CRAZYRUSSIAN's Human UI to be fixed as well, so take your time.

If you have other people's loading screens that need to be done first, do them first. :thumbs_up:

Well, then I'll be doing a large upload party tomorrow (or today depending on your time), so nobody will feel that they have been forgotten :smile: Then I just really hope I don't forget anyone :grin:

Level 35
Soul. Stop Rushing Him. Remember People have a life outside of The Hive...

Yep, sadly that whats been delaying me.. suddenly got a minor job thing I needed to take care of for a book. But done with it.. Also I decided to give some 3 features a go for one of the screens I am working on.. rather excited for the results.

Lastly I will be uploading stuff tomorrow, but what I made and what people have requested since I last checked, once again sorry for the delay. :sad:

Level 14
Yep, sadly that whats been delaying me.. suddenly got a minor job thing I needed to take care of for a book. But done with it.. Also I decided to give some 3 features a go for one of the screens I am working on.. rather excited for the results.

Lastly I will be uploading stuff tomorrow, but what I made and what people have requested since I last checked, once again sorry for the delay. :sad:

No worries. We forgive you... :xxd:

Level 12
i know what u mean red, im so torn apart by online and real life XD i rushed a 1-week long essay in 1 hour D: probably gona pass cuz the expectations wernt high for it its like "as long as it makes sense" XD but still

Level 21
Guys be patient. He is not like some god that can do things easy.
I really want a background, but I'm being patient until all the orders are done.

Level 35
I would do it for you but I don't know the rule with that so I guess I can't. But don't be lazy, do it your self. It's easy Mini Map and Loading Screen

Dunno if you even bothered to read the thread, but here we do A Lot more then just converting them.. in fact if I just convert them I take no credit for it at all. Also even though Hive is affiliate with the helper.net I would highly recommend linking to the tutorials in Hive instead. :wink:

How much longer D:

Not long, though I might just be going insanely overboard on yours.. Should I just skip my 3D idea with hot female fighters?

The logo is done, but its at home.. Made a baby thingy instead of a dogs :D
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To the others I'll be posting a bit now.. if I missed you then I only overlooked you, so just write a message and it will be done. :goblin_good_job:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posting madness:

First up is the BioShock minimap - Maze of Scary:

Download it here

Looks like this:
131841-albums1057-picture35156.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next up is... the map preview with the knight:

I edited away the text except the Warcraft III and added some more blood/gore.

Download it here

Looks like this:
131841-albums1057-picture35155.jpg

Third up on the table.... the high quality version of Arthas! Damn the guys deserves it I hope :)

Download it here

Fourth is coming... and its the high quality version of Nazi Zombies!

Nothing besides conversion changed in this one

Download it here

Enjoy

Lastly we have a request for a planet loadingscreen, with the moon and the sun.

I forgot who it was for, but whomever it was please tell if you like it.

See it here:
131841-albums1057-picture35154.jpg

Hope this is what you wanted.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Again if I forgot anything then :goblin_boom: and when I revive tell me :)

Last edited:
Level 17
Right the weirdes thing dude. So when i go to play my game, it appears white only for me. My friend tested it with me and it came up with the loadscreen u made! and im like wtf!??!!? and then i started thinking about all the other maps with white loadscreens that probly have something there. So do you know whats wrong with my wc3?

Level 35
Right the weirdes thing dude. So when i go to play my game, it appears white only for me. My friend tested it with me and it came up with the loadscreen u made! and im like wtf!??!!? and then i started thinking about all the other maps with white loadscreens that probly have something there. So do you know whats wrong with my wc3?

A yea, I thought it might be a case of that.. Well its one of those strange bugs that the editor sometime creates or causes.

Well in regards of what to do about it, I can't really advice more then for instance re-installing it.

No, but you made my HQ Loading Screen and the preview picture... :smile:

FOR THAT, I thank you. :grin:

Ah :) U lost count of which request belonged to who :D

Level 35
This one is for Arkon Kaos.
This is updated with matching text for the custom loading screen I made for you several weeks ago. Hope you like it.

Here is a preview:
war3mappreview.jpg

Hehe, good thing he didn't request a text on he one he asked for before.. would have made your work unneeded which would be a shame. :thumbs_up:

Now he got two versions (of which logic would assume that he uses the one with text) :D

Level 7
Lastly we have a request for a planet loadingscreen, with the moon and the sun.

I forgot who it was for, but whomever it was please tell if you like it.

See it here:
131841-albums1057-picture35154.jpg

Hope this is what you wanted.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Again if I forgot anything then :goblin_boom: and when I revive tell me :)

Hey The Planet loading screen was for me =P And i kinda want the moon to be mostly blocking the sun like its more of an up close kinda looking at the moon from an angle. Okay think of it this way. Your on a satalite orbitting around earth. You on the side of the earth. Your looking at the moon. And the Sun is behind it but mostly blocked by the Moon. Hope this is more description.

Edit: I'll Make a Rough Sketch real Quick.Rough Sketch.jpg

Except move the moon up to the corner and have the sun poking up of the top.

Level 35
Hey The Planet loading screen was for me =P And i kinda want the moon to be mostly blocking the sun like its more of an up close kinda looking at the moon from an angle. Okay think of it this way. Your on a satellite orbiting around earth. You on the side of the earth. Your looking at the moon. And the Sun is behind it but mostly blocked by the Moon. Hope this is more description.

Edit: I'll Make a Rough Sketch real Quick.View attachment 89314

Except move the moon up to the corner and have the sun poking up of the top.

Ah, a sketch. Makes my life a lot easier. I won't be doing it today since I am dead tired due to party. But after my trip to Sweden tomorrow, I'll make it. So somewhere a night tomorrow, it will be be uploaded.

i have a problem,txt file says to import 4 tga files and mdx file and remove war3import/ i do that and restart my editor,put mdx file as load screen but nothing happens

You should not remove the /imported from the mdx, maybe that wasn't clear from the help file.

Status
Not open for further replies.