• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need artwork? Come here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Could someone make me a loading screen from this:

117abra.jpg

I need it for a map and i would be very thankfull for it.

P.S.: How do i add the rep thing? I'm pretty new to hive.

Level 4
>>>andreioplst

i need at least 512 x 512 pic

>>> p4ntof3l

here ur loading screen

>>>yeohxin

here ur loading screen

Attachments

• Onepiece.rar
    509.6 KB · Views: 49
  • Warforthelichking.rar
    323.9 KB · Views: 36
Level 4
>spasorc

Here ur tample loading screen
when u imported to ur map plz remove war3mapImported\ from both file path
:cool:

Attachments

• Temple.rar
    399 KB · Views: 47
Level 35
By night and day, who is here.. suddenly to my own surprise and joy I am once again returning to my beloved thread.. and happy to see that someone have kept it alive in my months absence :thumbs_up:

RED BARON is back! :mwahaha:

So all of you who was left in the blue without the requested screen, do give me a note if you still need it. Whomever wanted to hourglass with the Starcraft motive, its done and really nice looking. But I forgot who it was for.:hohum:

At any rate, since I am back and things might have gotten lost in the fog, I'll note the stuff which can be done here:

We do:

- map reviews,
- custom loadingscreens in varies shapes and sizes and for both Warcraft and SC2.
- Split screen loadingscreens is not a problem and also creates for those that want the loading bar for players to show.
- We create skins and textures.
- And finally icons is made upon request.

A times we can also handle a model request or two :wink:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dust77: Huge thanks for looking after this, especially after real got hurt. And of course continue to do so, I am as always just here to help - so if you yourself need something, just give a tell. :thumbs_up:

Level 4
Good to see you back.. :thumbs_up:
I just start helping yesterday.. i dont deserve that kindness... but u can teach me how to make loading screen + player loading.. :cool:

Level 7
Welcome back Red Baron!

Can i get a Loading screen of like an abondoned foggy castle? Like in the morning when everyones asleep? Some shadows for the towers and maybe in an alley or 2? Its gonna be like Up in the Air but like facing the front enough to see the front of the castle? I dont got a picture to show. But its like this

///inside///
//////Front/////
Prolly not very descriptive. I dont want any like Words on it or the map name.

Level 35
Welcome back Red Baron!

Can i get a Loading screen of like an abondoned foggy castle? Like in the morning when everyones asleep? Some shadows for the towers and maybe in an alley or 2? Its gonna be like Up in the Air but like facing the front enough to see the front of the castle? I dont got a picture to show. But its like this

Do you want it to be "up in the air" or is it something similar to what dust77 posted?

Level 17
rakdos-demon-lord.jpg

Could you add a title to that that says Heros RPG in some badass text into a load screen, and a black/grayish transparent box on the right side that reads

Heros RPG v.40
Become the hero of this world. Kill the great demon king, Razarak. Fight alone, or become a team. It is your choice!

-Tutorial Mode majorily completed.
-Changed tileset to match the game better.
-Custom selection system*
-Skill sets*
-Multiboard recording stats*
-Working PvP mode*
-First Dungeon*
-New quests*
===================================
Special Thanks to I_Sheep_Man, Bonepinman, Tierdal, and most of Clan UMO.
A special thanks to the founders of this game, Clan TGA (My clan)
This game is an InfinateAnswers™ Productions.
Special Thanks to The Hive Workshop for their comments. Main thanks to Pharaoh_ for his constant assistance. Thank you THW Community.

Please comment and give suggestions at my email, [email protected].
*To be added next version.

And if it isnt too much trouble, making the first picture with heros rpg title into a map preview, without the text box.

Level 11
Hello all, haven't checked this thread in AGES, due to the reason i got StarCraft 2 and that Baron never came back for my requests :(. The only request he finished was one out of 4? of a duration of 2 years :p. But yay his back i think.

And to be honest haven't played starcraft 2 much, but i don't know when i will so for the time being i'd just want my Clan LoGo to be finished, IDC how you do it make it snappy :D can be what ever.

( Clan DoGz )

- clandogz.com -

It was a famous clan for awhile, but it died out but i'm still (Leader, Cheif of it) so ya i'm trying to recruit, failing btw :(.

Anyways thx in advance xD.

Edit : Clan Name : Descendants of GoDz

Level 35
Baron never came back for my requests :(. The only request he finished was one out of 4? of a duration of 2 years :p. But yay his back i think.

Hey I know for a fact that I finished at least 2 :grin: (And in less then 1 year), but yea - you got real unlucky with the timing.

Well I'll be on it - could you add some more description to it?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
InfinateAnswers: Here is a map preview as well. Dunno if dust added it, but now you have it anyway.

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin.php?id=fj73ax

Looks like this (Changed the text from Dust and spelled it correctly - you might need to do the same dust):
131841-albums1057-picture34461.jpg

Last edited:
Level 7
Hehe, first say thanks when you get it. One might never know :xxd:

So is this more how you want it to appear?

131841-albums1057-picture34455.jpg

The text on it, shows what I could put in of potential text, if you so desire. :wink:

0.o im scared now ^.^ thanks its great. And the text i guess would say Kingdom Killers... But thats not so great of a title. Its like a Last one alive winz and you have to kill the other players. That so far is what it is in a nutshell. I hope you could help me figure out the name =P.

Level 35
Its heros rpg, not heroes rpg. Possesive not plurral, sorry for the confusion. But if you could change it i would appreciate it baron.

Then we still have a wrong headline in Dust's and in mine as well.. Assuming your trying to write the "name" Hero.

Then it would be Hero's RPG.

Assume that the correct one?

What about dust77. His is way better then Barons

Actually his is a loading screen as already mentioned and way simpler. Its 2 styles and a cut-in. But it does look good and that I fully agree with. Mine was intended to be what it is: Different from the loadingscreen and visible even in small scale without clustering the head of the demon.

Whether the requester likes it or not (equal if he wants it changed), is up to him. Since we're working without any description I am experimenting.

Atmosferic made me this loading screen, he didn't convert it right or something, but anyway, the picture is the following.

View attachment 88436

Can you make this into a loading screen? Thanks.

Consider it done:

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin.php?id=9v4ron

Level 4
Yup, its true mine just simple one.. but its good enuff for some 1 search for fast and less kb.

Edited Heros now

Attachments

• loading screen request.rar
    343.3 KB · Views: 52
Level 35
Yup, its true mine just simple one.. but its good enough for someone searching for fast and less kb.

Indeed, didn't say it was bad - actually bloody good looking - of course mainly due to the nice overlay you used for the text :wink:

But good none the less - have noticed that you have a good eye for finding fitting images.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

InfiniteAnswers here is a new version of mine and of the one dust made.. I just made it for him.

Download them both here: (Damn just noticed that I forgot some of the text on the load screen.. I'll change it when I've eaten)
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin.php?id=podvdz

131841-albums1057-picture34537.jpg
131841-albums1057-picture34538.jpg

Enjoy

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Infinate.. I'd hate to break it to you but there is SOMETHING attached to that file... Its called LoadingScreen.mdx and RakdosDemon2.blp

(I believe thats whats the blp was called.)

Well at any rate he got them now..

Level 12
First of all, WELCOME BACK RED, was i right with the alien thing? :O

XD anyway u can drop my screen request

Hello all, haven't checked this thread in AGES, due to the reason i got StarCraft 2 and that Baron never came back for my requests :(. The only request he finished was one out of 4? of a duration of 2 years :p. But yay his back i think.

And to be honest haven't played starcraft 2 much, but i don't know when i will so for the time being i'd just want my Clan LoGo to be finished, IDC how you do it make it snappy :D can be what ever.

( Clan DoGz )

- clandogz.com -

It was a famous clan for awhile, but it died out but i'm still (Leader, Cheif of it) so ya i'm trying to recruit, failing btw :(.

Anyways thx in advance xD.

Edit : Clan Name : Descendants of GoDz

and you... gime ur SC2 info NAO :D

Level 7
Hehe, first say thanks when you get it. One might never know :xxd:

So is this more how you want it to appear?

131841-albums1057-picture34455.jpg

The text on it, shows what I could put in of potential text, if you so desire. :wink:

Red i realy dont care what you put on there i just want it to be really eerie and fitting with the loading screen ^.^

Level 14
Oooo, red, can I request a minimap preview thing, to go with my loading screen (that hopefully will be fixed soon). I have no images for you, and I have no idea how to use a minimap preview. :grin: Hope it's not to much trouble, I just need to to match the loadingscreen somehow.

Thanks,
-Arkon Kaos (A.K.A. Vital_Sin)

Status
Not open for further replies.