• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
You made this thread so cool that anything freeze.
With a cacodemon now this thread is wharm.
108745d1323198687-my-little-pony-friendship-magic-screenshot_doom_20111206_191158.png

Level 21
611c5d9641cc65e5fb3b5dba321474c1-d3h1gsu.png
instant_pinkie_pie__flash__by_ganton3-d3hx0zm.gif
pinkie_pie_by_peachspices-d3jwey1.png
pinkie_pie_is_watching_you____by_kefkafloyd-d3by3pd.png
pinkie_pie__s_madness_by_brony4life-d3f7x3p.jpg
pinkie_pie_is_just_pinkie_pie_by_kooner01-d49ix1p.png
pinkie_pie___cuteness_overall_by_kooner01-d4a91rp.png
pinkie_pie___badge_by_zobe-d4hhc7u.png
pinkie_pie___wobblewobble_hi_res_by_fluffywuffs-d4eskm2.gif
crazy_ponies_by_yoshiman1118-d4dz6vc.png
pinkie_pie_1_by_felix_kot-d4ey6pl.png

I like Pinkie Pie, and shes not part of my favorite Ponies, but that doesn't mean I don't hate her alright? Well anyway hope you Pinkie Party Pies enjoy this.

Level 21
Awzum pics I enjoy every little inch of pink pony, your pics are appreciated! Pinkie deserves the attention! :)

pinkie_pie___badge_by_zobe-d4hhc7u.png

I love this one. So funny, yet so awesome.

Well anyway I changed my favorite ponies now.
Now its:
Derpy Hooves-What? Shes my favorite pony. No questions asked
Princess Luna-I personally the Halloween themed one, but both of them are good
Spitfire-Hmmm...probably I like fire...LOL...
Rainbow Dash-One of the main ponies in the fourth spot? Wait what?
Pinkie Pie-For being crazy, loving, and HER PARTY CRAZE!!!!

Level 14
Horns and wings missing, names repeating, manes badly implemented, and they're real eyes are missing. All in all sub-average work.

-----

In other news. I really want to see her in a new episode.

Edit: Along with him.

Edit 2: Blue is the new color for the Sith.

Edit 3: Luna joins the team, Fitting Flutershy, The Good, The Bad & The Mare, The Worst Possible Thing - filly version, Heroes and Villains, Discord on "Late Night Pinkie", The Harmony of Discord, Christmas Pinkie, Poor Fluttershy or Pinkie Senses?, The Unmasking of Mare-Do-Well, The Ghost Writer.

Last edited:
Level 21
I don't know why, but I thought he was like that dragon from the Lord of the Rings the Hobbit, and Rarity was all like the captive from King Kong.

Level 14
Pretty sure Spike climbing the mountain was a reference to King Kong climbing the Empire State Building (with the Wonderbolts being the airplanes).

thought of that too,I wonder how this episode will affect the brains of children XD,they might think that Dragons are big because of their greed

Last edited:
Level 22
Pony Archive always good quality.

Random pic from the new episode:
DitsyWhatsup.jpg

Ha, I knew someone was going to pay attention to that moment. It was nice introducing new ponies and interaction with them. I wonder WHY didn't they interact with Lyra and Bon Bon, I was thinking spike was gonna talk to them too. I wanted to see Lyra talking and, well, more than just standing!

And yes the mountain thing was king-kong themed. A week ago there was some comics of Spike turning into dragon, I didn't post it thinking it was fanmade story, now I see it was almost like spoiler to that episode but I didnt know it is related to it, so my watching didn't get spoiled.

Level 21
Well there is still the seven tenth, and the twenty fourth to think up a normal themed episode and a Christmas one. Would be awesome if there was a two part episode for Christmas and learn the ending before Christmas.

It's alright, didn't spoil it for me, Luna Eclipsed was nice even after knowing it was gonna be about hOlloween. So cool, will be waiting for it but when is next going to come, next Saturday or right on Christmas Eve?

btw I want to see Lyra speaking!

http://www.ponycountdown.com/

gonna be a 2-week break after it though

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
I know this comic (http://www.xkcd.com/915/) speaks truth, but I've just got to say that the level of sheer skill shown in the show has really wowed me. Specifically the animation and characterization; that's some of the best Twilight and Rarity I've seen yet!

"Well, I'm flummoxed".

Moreover, is it sappy to say I actually felt some heart-strings being tugged when Rarity interrupts Spike with her tears? Wow.

Level 14
I know this comic (http://www.xkcd.com/915/) speaks truth.

That's not the case in RL.
Humans will always do the most with what they are given. It just so happens that the box we live in is rather large, and we can control what and when to put stuff into or out of the box. In the comic, the first guy simply choose wine because he likes it, not because he had nothing else to choose from. Than in the box, all he can do is make most of a show about making sandwiches.

Level 14
you are he were putting a bomb in the girls toy shop with a paladin because ponies are not as good as paladins and you tried to stop him but because paladins are too powerfull you fleeded and you are now saying that he were buying a toy because you does not want to show that ponies with all their awesomness are not as good as paladins.
Paladin screenshot
attachment.php

Attachments

• Image1.png
    Image1.png
    3.7 KB · Views: 411
Status
Not open for further replies.