• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
whatp___luna_by_draikjack-d4hn2db.png

^ Matches my avatar so well
Choose your pony

Hmm now it seems CMCs are given a cutie mark in that art

training_session_by_veggie55-d4hvcsf.png

the_definition_of_awesome_by_toxic_mario-d4hur5i.png

Level 18
The latest episode at 720p. Not sure how long before someone posts a 1080p version. Anyway, I like this one. :>

Edit: Apparently 1080p is coming up for this one.

There is not enough deaths in my little pony:friendship is magic so why not make my horrible pony:hate is murder.

I challenge you to make it! :V

Last edited:
Level 22
I watched it at 720p instead of 1080p as the links and the Pony Archive keep on appearing and disappearing but it was nice.

That song was perfect, didn't like the episode as much as I like others though...
Rarity and Rainbow Dash get all the good episodes, why hasn't Applejack had a good ep yet?

Patience :>, it's only episode 9, they won't miss Fluttershy (you know you want it), AJ focused episodes, maybe even some others' as well

I'm not much of a Rarity fan but this episode was entertaining unlike the first one with her. It had these funny situations in the second half, the party, the multi-tasking, and the end, I enjoyed it.

Level 21
Amargaard I like other ponies more than Rarity, but Joe-black asked nicely for some Rarity, so if you ask I might post some of your pony.

Level 14
My fav used to be Pinkie but currently I'm stuck between Pinkie, Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow Dash.

That's just because Pinkie hadn't got any coverage lately. Season One Pinkie is the Baws. (along with Fluttershy and evil Spike).

---

Good episode. I liked the song. The story was nice although towards the end Mane6 felt kind of out of character. I mean they were at the Grand Galloping Gala last year and they should have understood what kind of party was outside. Especially Pinkie.

I also liked in season 1 how once every few episodes was somehow related to the GGG. I mean first there was the episode with the ticket, and than with the dresses, and than there were few other and eventually culminated with the last episode where they finally arrived to the GGG. Seems like there is no such background story in season 2.

Level 22
My fav used to be Pinkie but currently I'm stuck between Pinkie, Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow Dash.

Then you're having more than 1 fave pony, I also couldn't choose between some, so I ordered them like I posted few pages ago:

Mine are 1. Fluttershy 2. Princess Luna 3. Rainbow Dash better not count further but that would be AJ and Lyra next.

Status
Not open for further replies.