• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Modeling Competition #1 - Attachment Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Teh ultimate weapon! :grin:

Attachments

• Guitar.jpg
    Guitar.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 168
unfortunatly for you, helmet attachments aren,t worth crap in wc3.
Units have different size heads...

Please read my comment correctly !

I said that I ll make diffrent versions for most useful models , so that there will be i.e. 4 attachments of same helmet but for diffrent models in wc3 , like one for peasant , one for grunt and one for footman and knight .

P.S. by the way the space marine helmet will be fitted to space marine in wc3 and it will be very useful , for somebody .

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Oh... I hate you now Illidan. I'm going to have to disqualify you if you keep this up : P

Level 45
P.S. And please do not tell me that I can not take photos or that I can not edit textures or something like that .

Well thats very unfair..but thats your choice, there are many burdens....but i wont mention them...but ill talk to chriz about this.. or either he will get back to you on this :)

anyway, here is mine:
Iv changed my theme so i would use in game textures to save space. I will add more like bladed axes..thinking about a horde and alliance sorta pack.

Well thats very unfair..but thats your choice, there are many burdens....but i wont mention them...but ill talk to chriz about this.. or either he will get back to you on this :)

anyway, here is mine:
Iv changed my theme so i would use in game textures to save space. I will add more like bladed axes..thinking about a horde and alliance sorta pack.

Very good .

But in the rules was mentioned that we can use either in game textures or custom textures and I think this is custom texture , if I am wrong tell me why and I can change it no probs .

Level 8
Yo KitaBatake What Kind of program are you using? are you using 3ds 4 with Art tools? or how are you getting that fire effect? Good job btw

Oh yea im In for The Comp, should have 2 models up soon :-D W/Textures

Use EDIT-BUTTON.

@Kitabatake: 2.version of sword is great, but if I had to vote, I would take first version ...

...keep it up...

Chaos:infl_thumbs_up:

Level 4
Wow all of them are not right for my diablo rpg map but anyways what do we do if I know someone is plagiarizing something?

Level 45
You meaning stealing the model or a part of it or the idea? o.0

i may know...im sure chriz would too.

anyway, looks nice kita...but seems to be lacking a texture..is it?

EDIT: heres mine, finished the horde side, a total of 40 models, might add ten to make it a total pack of 100.(including alliance)
wep3.jpg

and dam..my eyes are like..on fire..and not in a cool way..

Last edited:
Level 19
Great attachments I have say.

I'm dreaming of a map with unique item system where the person can wield like one sword+shield or two-handed weapon or two weapons. All of the items would be attachment weapons etc. I think it would be really fun. Some kind of arena game maybe.

Great attachments I have say.

I'm dreaming of a map with unique item system where the person can wield like one sword+shield or two-handed weapon or two weapons. All of the items would be attachment weapons etc. I think it would be really fun. Some kind of arena game maybe.

That is possible to do, I even know how to do it, but it just requires a damn lot of work.

Status
Not open for further replies.