• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Modeling Competition #4 - Mech/Robot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
It looks really cool Xatoga
Mine its 2000 poligons exactly, dont know if Ill finish it though

Attachments

• render.jpg
    render.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 269
Level 13
Make it darker, black or gray or metalic is good for the main plates, wires should be a mix of red an blue, eyes should be red or blue (i think red though, suits it)

The apendages and parts in between main sections could be black,certainly something darker than its "shell"

As for a scrin color scheme.... i dunno, maybe as an alternate texture.

Level 13
The independance day alien crew were blue, theyre craft were dark blue gray and black and their mothership was glossy-blue. I also remember them having this huge ass gray ship they blow up in the end.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

About 12 days left guys, let's get more submissions.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

No, I don't >.<

EDIT: Oh, you mean submit more and more to make it a full contest of RDZ Industries?

Level 23
I am working on some kind of artillary.

But it's kind of straying outside the bounds of robottishness, and trying to work out how its one-segment legs are actually going to move keeps leading me towards wheels or tracks, which would make it not a robot (at least, in terms of the contest).

Attachments

• blarrgh.jpg
    blarrgh.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 144
Level 20
Yes , i will make more mechs , but i have to overcome my Gmax/modeling skills problem before :D The current mech got all animations allready in gmax , but after export some of them are screwd . I got lots of time now so probably some day i will finish it xd Hopefully before the deadline.

Ok, as I found certain business partners to vote for me :grin:, I decided to make something for this competition. Moreover, I speculate to many members to abandon and not finishing their entries so I can get to higher places. :cool:

Do not blame me on the skin, it is my first custom skin. :grin: :sad: :wink: :thumbs_up: :smile: :thumbs_down: :eekani: :eek: :cool: :confused: :bored: :angry: :infl_thumbs_up: :spell_breaker: :witch_doc_sad:

Attachments

• slika.jpg
    slika.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 159
Status
Not open for further replies.