• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

=+=Model workshop=+=

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I need a thief/rogue model based on Medivh. Changes i need is:

1. Remove staff and place short sword in this hand. Add dagger to right hand, hold it downward. There is a screen:
attachment.php

2. Remove morph and alternate animations and effects and models for them.

3. Rename and remove some other animations:
- Stand First - rename to Stand Victory;
- Stand Second - remove;
- Stand Talk First - remove;
- Stand Talk Fourth - remove;
- Stand Talk Second - rename to Spell Throw, increase animation speed by 50%;
- Stand Talk Third - remove;

Level 21
I need a thief/rogue model based on Medivh. Changes i need is:

1. Remove staff and place short sword in this hand. Add dagger to right hand, hold it downward. There is a screen:
attachment.php

2. Remove morph and alternate animations and effects and models for them.

3. Rename and remove some other animations:
- Stand First - rename to Stand Victory;
- Stand Second - remove;
- Stand Talk First - remove;
- Stand Talk Fourth - remove;
- Stand Talk Second - rename to Spell Throw, increase animation speed by 50%;
- Stand Talk Third - remove;

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/assasin-103801/?prev=search=Medivh&d=list&r=20

Level 9
Hey guys...

i'm making an ORPG map at the moment and i need to request 3 models i cant find here on the hive and nowhere else.

i would be glad if you take the normal villager male, villager female and the child and add a snowsuit to them...something like this just a bit more detailed (just the snowsuit not the backpack or the seal or the fish^^):

eskimo.jpg

there are just 2 thing they need to have :

1. male, female and the child have to be distinguishable from each other ^.^

2. they have to be models and not skins! i already use the citizens/child in my map.

thanks in advance

greetz happy

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

@Garfield1337

Request Completed. If you need anything changed just PM me.

@Whoever I took a request from before page 65:

PM me with a link to the specific post and I'll see if I can get it done.

Attachments

• WindowV1.mdx
    4.3 KB · Views: 64
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 97
Level 7
I'M working on a series of maps and I need help on the models.

I need a Tank to be made first.

Picture:
AngloHeavyTank.jpg

TC: No
costom texture: only if you guys can't make it without game textures.
is it going to be used: Yes Absolutely, in all the maps with anglo ground units.

one last thing, can you call the model "AngloHeavyTank"

:Edit: Oh I guess I forgot to mention that...
it is a unit.
it has 2 different attack animations for attack 1 and 2 (because attack 1 has 2 cannons and attack 2 has 2 machineguns)

Level 12
Hussar model

Type:Edit (knight model)
Category:unit
Texture:the armour should be knight's (unchanged), the wings from hippogryph
Reference:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Hussar_by_Alexander_Orlowski.jpg
Other: The model should be based on the polish hussar, the hussar is a lancer, having same weapons as the knight model. The hussar has wings on the back, add wings with hypogryph texture, the hussar should have a helmet and (optional) replace the armoured knight's horse with the wizard's horse (like archmage, dark wizard)

I'M working on a series of maps and I need help on the models.

I need a Tank to be made first.

Picture:
AngloHeavyTank.jpg

TC: No
costom texture: only if you guys can't make it without game textures.
is it going to be used: Yes Absolutely, in all the maps with anglo ground units.

one last thing, can you call the model "AngloHeavyTank"

:Edit: Oh I guess I forgot to mention that...
it is a unit.
it has 2 different attack animations for attack 1 and 2 (because attack 1 has 2 cannons and attack 2 has 2 machineguns)

I'll try if I can do this.

Level 4
Hi guys, I would like to request a model edit (specifically an attachment).

Type: Edit
ReferencePic: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...ots-50230/?prev=search=lightsaber&d=list&r=20
Other: Now this model is teamcoloured, so whenever you attach it to a unit in wc3, the saber colour is the same as the units teamcolour. But I would like this model edited so that it is just one colour i.e. Red, Blue, Teal, Yellow, Purple, Green, Pink and all the normal wc3 teamcolours - but as individual models. So in total there would be 12 models (1 for each of the wc3 teamcolours). This would be awesome because then we could have a unit with a yellow lightsaber in one hand, and a blue saber in the other! (just an example). Also, I will only be using this privately (i.e. I will be releasing my map, but I won't distribute the edited model without the original makers permission)
Texture: N/A (It's already got one)

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Level 11
Type: Projectile / Attachment
ReferencePic: None
Other: I would want the pheonix missile recolored to a golden version :)
Texture: Pheonix Missile

Thanks in advanced to whoever makes it :)

Level 4
Type:Scratch (or w/e makes it possible for you to make this easier and more perfect :D)
Category:Hero
ReferencePic:
fuckcrazyipickeduplionheart.jpg

Other:I think it's an amazing model it is based off of just regular bloodelf mage i believe
Texture:Not a model maker so i have no clue...
EDIT:Also if you can see the runic stuff around him it is like the rejuvenation model but blue so, could you make that part of the model? Thanks (ahead of time)

Last edited:
Level 9
Shade with Voidwalker animations

Type: Unit model (animation transfer)
Reference pic: You do know what a shade looks like? Right?
Texture: Normal Shade texture
Other: I made a request like this ages ago and still no one has been up for the task (I can't really find the thread either :l).
I will be giving rep to the person doing this.

Thanks.

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Other: I made a request like this ages ago and still no one has been up for the task (I can't really find the thread either :l).

Thanks.

You might want to add a picture, there are a lot of different things that are called shades.

Level 18
Undead 'Shade' with Attack Animation Complete!

Thanks.

I'm guessing you're referring to the Undead unit 'Shade'...
And you requesting for that model to have 'Voidwalker' animations...
Comparing both models, the 'Shade' have all of 'Voidwalker' animation except 'Attack' animation...
So here is the 'Shade with Voidwalker's Attack Animation'...

Attachments

• AttackShade.mdx
    65.3 KB · Views: 65
Level 9
Yay, giving some rep to you both. :)

Edit: eubz, the particles appear to be "dragging" in the walk animation ingame. It's pretty easy to notice too, so could you could fix that please?
Also, the model disappears when it's on the edge of the screen.

Level 4
im 99.99% sure that was Heaven vs Hell

YOU ARE CORRECT SIR! I wanted the model because I was most likely going to set him where everyone could see him and put Nitrofish as his name. Elprede, The Chosen One, is no longer used in the Hell vs Heaven series seeing as he was overpowered and next to unstoppable with his unlimited range tp xD.
EDIT::Also if you can get the face picture near the bottom that would be FANTASTIC :D

Last edited:
Level 4
Hi guys, I would like to request a model edit (specifically an attachment).

Type: Edit
ReferencePic: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...saber-rots-50230/?prev=search=obi&d=list&r=20
Other: Now this model is teamcoloured, so whenever you attach it to a unit in wc3, the saber colour is the same as the units teamcolour. But I would like this model edited so that it is just one colour i.e. Red, Blue, Teal, Yellow, Purple, Green, Pink and all the normal wc3 teamcolours - but as individual models. So in total there would be 12 models (1 for each of the wc3 teamcolours). This would be awesome because then we could have a unit with a yellow lightsaber in one hand, and a blue saber in the other! (just an example). Also, I will only be using this privately (i.e. I will be releasing my map, but I won't distribute the edited model without the original makers permission)
Texture: N/A (It's already got one)

Thanks in advance!

Level 9
Ok, so this model was made by Kount, and he isn't active anymore. Last Activity: 04-10-2010 03:03 AM
So, what I want is http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/witch-swamps-147211/#post1346842, with attachment points.
I haven't been able to contact Kount at all, and it doesn't look like he's going to be online any time soon.
It would be a huge shame for a model like this go to "waste" and not find any use only because the creator isn't active anymore.

Type: Unit model (requesting attachment points)
Other: Do note that this model was made by Kount, and I intend to use it for my personal project.

Level 5
Attachment

Type : Something like an extraction and conversion
You can extract sword and the shield from Warcraft pile of junk doodad , here's a picture where it is on a model
and another one , also attachment , but a backpack , here's a pic :

( click the image so u can see it in full size )

I think all can be cut or extracted whatever ...

Anyways thanks for "opening" this workshop

Level 4
Well for my request I'm not entirely sure if it is a skin, I have just about no clue for model making so I'm going to assume he can make it into a model?

Status
Not open for further replies.