• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

=+=Model workshop=+=

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Request wooy!!
GrimReaperHEHE.jpg

or (ato)
GrimReaper.jpg

The animation are wath u want!!
(Gerakan nya terserah, yg penting hepi!!)

Level 17
@warlord, and magmapolis: your 2 request will be done after i done dealing with my cancer...
:(
Probably at feb, the fastest i can get is jan
@lembidi: your request is completely irgoned, your action in the terraining workshop, and your laziness to search the model section made your request irgoned

Level 9
@warlord, and magmapolis: your 2 request will be done after i done dealing with my cancer...
:(
Probably at feb, the fastest i can get is jan
@lembidi: your request is completely irgoned, your action in the terraining workshop, and your laziness to search the model section made your request irgoned

I not fuck you!! I just praise you.
Lembidi said:
rysnt11 is adept on model you know!!
Look. That, i praised you, and comment you, u adept on modeler, but, bad on Terrainer <<(I think's :p :p).

Don't read this: Gitu aja marah, wah, sensitif lo orang ny.

Level 17
@warlord: just irgone that user, he's been trolling everywhere
So, let's get down to the business
Yes, i wanted to see the detailed description, but, as i have explained to you, i can't access my comp right now, so,i'll just made a very early wip with my hand draw, shot it with my hp cam, and attach it here

Level 21
I'll make sure to do it sometime and I will let you know on what I want and everything else alright? Just wondering as well if you want to be in my project for all the hard work you do?

Level 9
Ow, you know, my grim ideas is amazing u know!!
Please u create this, my friend request this only from u!!
----------------------------------------------
Detail of model: Grim:
Eyes: that have glowing green eyes.
Face: He doesn't have face, just black it.
Hand's: He doesn't have hand too, because he are ghost or spirit
Foot's: He doesn't have feet too, because he hover.
T-shirt: Yeah, he T-shirt is look like poor, and torn on under Shirt

You know!!
Animation:
Attack land: Slicing with hold of his scythe (Has 2 hands holded it).
Attack Air: He does slicing, but the sliccing is vertical sliccing.
Walk: He walk is Hover, can walk on water u know.
Fly: Added fly anim. that will blowwing his body upto 400 range.
Spell target: Attack melee.
Spell Channeling: He hanlded him scythe to up (Handled with 2 hands). Or He handled with 1 hand, but he doesn't handled him scythe to up, he just handled his scythe to front of him then he up his schythe.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ow you.... ow youuuu.... u has lev the anythink, ow you ow youuuu.. u too long inside my heart..!! your self.. oin my heart, is too long inside my heart, your self on my heart, is too long inside my heart....!! wowoooo.. wowoooo....!!

Kamu, kamu.., sudah tinggalkan semuaa..!! Kamu.., Kamuu.. sudah terlalu lama. dirimu, dihatikuuuu.. sudah terlalu lamaaaa..!! Dirimu dihati kuuuu.. sudah terlalu lamaaaa..!! Owow uwoo..!!

Level 21
I'll wait until January as well, and I want something else. Already have a warlock unit for my project, and I'll tell you what else I wanted, instead of that.
Get well soon man and hope you can take down your cancer.

Level 9
@all requester:
i'm stuck at the hospital, suspected a cancer, if i can recover my health quick, i'll be active making models again in feb, fastest i can get is jan
Thank you
get well man i might get into skining and become a skiner in your workshop and i here they are close to coming to a cure for cancer

Level 5
3 models requested

((if some one is still working here)) Request for 2 stormwind footman models in high def/detail and without those stumpy legs. also a high def/detail Ghoul Model (must be no bigger than the heros)

Model1: Stormwind Footman

Animations/fidgets: footman style
Shield looks: blue background with a golden lion
Tabard/NoTabard <----- optional
Team color: only found in that feathery thing on top of the helmets

Model2: Stormwind Footman with cape

same as last but with a blue cape

here are some pictures to get a good look at what i need

OFF TOPIC:
oh and i heard about the cancer im really sorry to hear that and i want to say get well soon

Attachments

• Ghoul.jpg
    Ghoul.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 265
  • Stormwind Footman.jpg
    Stormwind Footman.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 628

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Eh i might do it, if it's just animating.

do you want me to completely make new anims for it?

If you want to make new anims sure, if you don't just try the footman ones or something you find suitable.

Level 7
Can someone help me by just removing 2 weapons from a Unit and add another weapon to the unit?
If someone's interested tell me.

Level 21
Type: Model/Custom
ReferencePic: http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/046/0/b/grom_hellscream_by_heewonlee-d39lzfo.jpg
Other: http://th05.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2011/290/1/3/gorehowl_ducktape_by_vstewart-d4d6ohv.jpg
Texture: Grom Hellscream
Animations/fidgets: A battle shout: http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/066/b/1/b186252c019e360d343f7ea09c0fd5b8.jpg, giving orders like with the axe pointing at one of his Warsong Clan, a victory stand pose in which he raises his axe in victory and shouts his famous battle cry for the name he was given, and I'll think some other stuff for you guys later.
Team color: Wristbands, belt, pants, and cloth
Hero Glow: Yes

Level 5
Request for a whirlpool model

we only have one at the hive i need one a little better then the other

this model need to look a little like these pictures with large waves going around and spiraling down into the depths

hope these pictures help the

Attachments

• Maelstrom 1.jpg
    Maelstrom 1.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 178
  • Like this without that red bolt and light.jpg
    Like this without that red bolt and light.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 132
Level 6
Type: Unit - Animal
ReferencePic:
imgres

imgres
imgres
imgres
Kodiak-Bear-1.jpg
[/URL]Animal Wallpaper[/IMG]
Other: If you create this, i will give you credit's on alll of my map's!
Texture: Black bear, Kodiak bear, Brown bear, Grizzly bear, Polar bear, and other bear!

Level 7
I'M working on a series of maps and I need help on the models.

I need a Tank to be made first.

Picture:
AngloHeavyTank.jpg

TC: No
costom texture: only if you guys can't make it without game textures.
is it going to be used: Yes Absolutely, in all the maps with anglo ground units.

one last thing, can you call the model "AngloHeavyTank"

:Edit: Oh I guess I forgot to mention that...
it is a unit.
it has 2 different attack animations for attack 1 and 2 (because attack 1 has 2 cannons and attack 2 has 2 machineguns)

pleas make this model

Last edited:
Level 9
Can someone help me by just removing 2 weapons from a Unit and add another weapon to the unit?

i can do that for you with my new blender tool but to get it back to mdl i will need a mdl exporter and make that weapon an attachment

Level 5
Is anyone interested making a My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Model.
if this request is already made then I just want to double it so people can see it...... again :)
thank you

Level 18
Mace-Knight Complete!

Your request for a Mace wielding Knight is complete!
Tested it in-game and it work fine... Here's the model below...
NOTE : There's no portrait for this model, you have to extract it yourself...

Attachments

• MaceKnight.mdx
    163.8 KB · Views: 90
Status
Not open for further replies.