• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

LOAT: Life of a troll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
Interesting idea indeed !

For what I've read in the 1st post it kind of sets my mind to a LOAP combined with some Troll Tribes ( just me ). But then again it has a lot of new features that really give it an original awe !

Looking forward for future updates :grin:

Level 14
i want to know what would the subsrcibers of this thread (you! :D) think of a name change. im not certain i would do it, but im interested of some opinions while the name can still be changed quite easily.

my ideas (that imply on the similarity to wow rather than loat):

world of trolls
world of trollcraft

(there is a microscopic chance i would do a sequel once with murlocs xD, really really really tiny chance, atm)

Last edited:
Level 4
i want to know what would the subsrcibers of this thread (you! :D) think of a name change. im not certain i would do it, but im interested of some opinions while the name can still be changed quite easily.

my ideas (that imply on the similarity to wow rather than loat):

world of trolls
world of trollcraft

(there is a microscopic chance i would do a sequel once with murlocs xD, really really really tiny chance, atm)

Hmm.. How about ( Just throwing something out there ) Jungles of the <Insert Troll Clan Name Here> Empire.
:grin:

Level 14
okay. after some doubt im sure that i will continue with this project as intended. troll rpg.

but i really really need a better name (cause the first million of loap edits suck so hard*)
SUGGESTION PLZ!!11eleven

my lame ideas include: jungle island RPG; troll RPG; jungle troll tribe RPG; tribal RPG, tribal life RPG; tribal life; zandali RPG; Bloodtusk tribe; the tribe; stop, drop and troll (lol not really xD).

*this is not based on gameplay tests of the first million of maps on epicwar.com containing abbreviation "loap" in their title. this is based on personal experience and emotions.

Level 14
(*you should merge your posts - not doublepost; use the edit button*)

each class will have from 11 up to 21 simple, but unique abilities. this will be determined in the process of spellmaking. they will be based on stats (e.g. ability deals damage 0.45 x intellect).

Level 3
Dude i just played your map its so epic and u asked about the walls its better the bamboo one with fire pit in it xD so EP1C !!!

Level 5
Oh mah god, this be awesome mon! Please continue working on it! I love it, I love it all!

P.S. I love you ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.