• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Level Design Contest #1 - Boss Fight Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 27
Honestly should be uploaded cause it looks amazing.

I think you should work on something for the cliff edges cause (imo) it brings everything else down.
Yeah, I really hate those edges but I don't really have a lot of options since I based my idea necessarily on cliffs. I'll come up with something to fix it (or so I hope).

This will be the second arena. There is still a lot of work to do, so several things may change in the next few days. This is supposed to be one of the roof areas of the temple. The idea is that the Boss can channel the power of winter from the surrounding area area to further increase its power.

WIP7.PNG

Winterheart Temple

It was not possible for me to adapt my entry to the latest patch. I hope the judges have no problems when reviewing it.
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to do so, but I can adapt it for you if you want.

Alternatively ask one of the judges if they can do it!

Level 27
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to do so, but I can adapt it for you if you want.

Alternatively ask one of the judges if they can do it!
Let me ask the judges to see if they can help me with this.

I posted my map but I really need an extension because my 2nd arena is hardly started
The Megaraut
I will extend this contest for three more days, until June 9. I hope this can help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.