• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Legacy] Modders Idea Factory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
ok i write it here:
In the demon realm the Demon king sence some great power from the realm of humanility, he think that if he could controll this power he will become even stronger then he allready is, so he send his son "lord den'harg" to recover the source of power for him.

so you start as new requited nightelf in the army (so all heros will be night elfs) the main quest is to hunt the demons back into their realm but there is alot of side quests on the way.

i think thats all you need to know

Level 15
First one is here, I'll update THIS post as new ones are made

Nylaia, the Forest Guardian - Strength
Weapon: Pole/staff[r]
Abilities:

Raging Roots - No Target
Nylaia summons X roots, which lift out of the ground at random locations within 300 units of her. When an enemy unit comes close to a root, the root entangles him, stunning him until the root perishes. One root can only entangle one enemy.
Roots last for 2 seconds.

Shield of Nature - Passive
For every X damage that Nylaia takes her allies are healed by 1.

Punishment - No target
Every enemy unit within 400 unit range is drawn to Nylaia. The drawn units take damage depending on the distance they did, for up to X damage.

Ultimate:
Avatar of the Ent King - Transform(No Target)
Nylaia takes on the form of the Ent King, granting bonus life and damage. WHile the form persists, every enemy in melee range is entangled.
Lasts for up to X seconds.
(Refreshes every 0.2 seconds)

Loina, the Archer - Agility[r]
Abilities:

Demon Hunter - Passive
Loina's every attack give her a charge (up to 5). Her next ability will deal X damage for every charge she has.

Burst Fire - No Target
Loina shoots 3 arrows at 3 random enemies (an enemy can be hit multiple times). Every arrow deals the damage of Demon Hunger and knocks the enemy back.

Chain of Life - Unit Target
Loina shoots an enemy, connecting her with the target. She drains X life every second from the target, and the target takes X% of the damage Loina takes.

Ultimate:
Barraging Arrow - Point/Area Target
Loina shoots an arrow, which in the air after a meter (100 units) turns into a magical symbol which releases a barrage consisting of 10 arrows. Every unit will be hit by equal (or nearly equal) number of arrows.

Thilar, the Nightmage - Intelligence[r]
Abilities:

Night Magic - Passive
Thilar's spells create a Mark of Night at the center of the spell. After 1 second a beam of pure moonlight hits the ground at the Mark, dealing X damage to units within 100 units.

Midnight Horror - Area Target
Every enemy unit in the target area are feared (stunned if u have no fear trigger) for X(0.2/0.3/0.4) seconds for every nearby ally of them. Also deals X damage to the affected units if it's night.

Sleep Deprivation - Unit Target
Causes the target enemy to fall asleep for X seconds, and won't wake up even if being attacked. When he wakes up, he hallucinates, attacking the closest alive thing to him for X seconds.

Ultimate:
Eclipse
Turns day to night for X seconds. Also decreases the damage and defense of every enemy unit during the time. The spell-center is the caster's location. Also enables the ability Sudden Light.
Bonus ability:
Sudden Light
Thilar epowers the effect of the eclipse, making complete darkness. After that, he suddenly ceases his spell, and with another spell, he "removes" the night, generally casting noon, letting the bright of the sun blind his enemies as a flash and burn their eyes. Every enemy is stunned for X seconds and takes X damage.

Kneal, the Blade Master - Strength[r]
Abilities:

Slash - Passive
Kneal's attacks deal X% splash damage. When an enemy dies within 300 units of him, he uses the blood of it to make a slash into the direction he'd facing, dealing X damage.

Slicer - Area Target
Kneal summons 5 blades at the edge of the target area, which move around the edge. Every sword deals X damage if they touch an enemy. On second cast, or after 5 seconds, the swords move faster and they close to the center. In this phase, a sword can only deal damage to a unit once. When they reach the center, they return to Kneal, healing him by 10% of the dealt damage.

Sword Defense - No Target
Kneal uses his sword to defend himself, reducing his total damage output by X, but increasing his armor by X for 5 seconds. During the this time, he deals X damage to anyone who attacks him.

Ultimate:
Blade Dance - No Target
Kneal moves fast while slashing enemies, dealing 100 damage to X random enemies within 500 units range. This ability can hit an enemy multiple times. He also gains X armor for 10 seconds.

Hieal, the Assassin - Agility[r]
Abilities:

Backstab - Passive
Hieal deals X% bonus damage if the enemy is not targeting him (apply for abilities too). You also take X% less damage from any source if you are not targeted by the damage source.

Flash Step - Unit Target
Hieal teleports to the target enemy, and uses his sudden appearance to make a deep wound on his enemy, dealing X damage. The deep wound causes his enemy to take X damage over 5 seconds and take X% increased damage from every source. After that, he returns to his original location.

Speed - Area Target
Hieal uses his incredible speed to hit every unit in the target area (area range 400) over 1 second, dealing X damage. As the units try to hit him, they accidentally hit each other, causing them to attack each other for 1 second.

Ultimate:
Mark of the Assassin - No Target
Hieal marks himself, causing all his abilities to have an extra effect for five seconds. When the mark ends, the all enemy around him is stunned and takes 100% extra damage from every source for 2 seconds.
Backstab: Causes a dark explosion at the target, dealing X damage to him and the same damage is divided between any ally of him within 200 units range.
Flash Step: Steps to up to 4 enemies around the target within 300 units range.
Speed: Deals damage to every unit around the target within 150 range.

Summary:
X is a number depending on you or ability level.
The Forest Guardian is a tanky thing, puprosely he should tank while keeping his allies alive with Shield of Nature.
The Archer is a ranged damage dealer, her abilties should not deal high damage but she should be able to use them a lot.
The Nightmage is a mage (huh, you'd have never guessed, right?) whose speciality is Crowd Control - some AoE, and lots of stun/fear.
The Blade Master is a melee DPS, a tanky one. His abilities makes him possible to deal moderate damage while his main stat gives him survivability.
The Assassin is a melee-mid range DPS, relying on DOT and focusing on 1 target. With his ultimate he can also deal damage to more units, while taking advantage of their closeness to deal even more to each of them.

Last edited:
Level 8
Ok, I want a Warrior hero with a great big sword using his 2 hands
map theme: Warcraft/arena
Map Kind: Rp-melee
ability 1: something to do with a slash that can target 1 enemy
ability 2:
ability 3:anything thats good and passive
ultimate:something to do with his sword that will slash the ground, straight aoe and a little aoe near him

Level 19
Use the proper format.
Either way:

Sword Champion - STR[r]
Abilities:

Merciless Strike - Unit Target
Slices the target unit without mercy, dealing x damage and x second/s stun. Also has a knock back.

Morale Boost - Area Target
Empowers all units in the target area and gives them x percent bonus attack damage but x percent lowered defense.

Powerful Strike - Passive
There would be an x percent chance that the Sword Champion would deal a powerful strike, dealing x percent bonus damage and x second/s stun.

Ultimate:
Fissure - Point Target
Strikes the would of the Sword Champion downwards, which creates a fissure striking in a straight line forward. Deals massive damage to the unit/s at the line and x seconds tun and little damage to nearby units and knockback.

Level 2
Why? Better go ask him.

I don't really know why. The ideas would be nice, but they would not be fruitful for a long time; I would hate to make it seem like you wasted your efforts.

Until I get a melee map made and published, I wouldn't expect support for a custom map, especially one on the scale I am planning. The idea will eventually be done, but only eventually.

So if it ever comes around and this is still running, I will ask again, but later.

Level 29
- ok now I need help, see my signature on Dungeon Assault map?, I need 2 heroes...MUST be 2 active, 1 passive and 1 ultimate...
- hero must have description/name and lore...
- spells must have a theme, like the heroes in the game like ice spells/fire spell, etc...
- must have full description and icon...
- full credits and rep will be given of course...

Level 19
Dude, your not part of this workshop. I already turned you down.
If you wanna be part of it, then:
1. Improve your English
2. CaPiTaLiZe
3. Explain spells more briefly
4. Try getting better ideas.
5. Think up of better spell names

1.hard to do, my english teacher isn´t good and the good one had gone.
2.erm...what is that :goblin_jawdrop:
3. thats easy :thumbs_up:
4. imagination is my name, but at that day y just was... exausted... :goblin_sleep:
5. the same that in the fourth point :grin:

Level 19
- ok now I need help, see my signature on Dungeon Assault map?, I need 2 heroes...MUST be 2 active, 1 passive and 1 ultimate...
- hero must have description/name and lore...
- spells must have a theme, like the heroes in the game like ice spells/fire spell, etc...
- must have full description and icon...
- full credits and rep will be given of course...

Please use the format.
Why is everyone ignoring it.
If the format is not used, the request will not be accepted starting now.

Level 15
W00t seems like I could do it :D

Zen'Zin Da Primal - [Agility / Strength][r]
Abilities:

Primal Rage - [Passive]
The longer the fight is, the more enraged Zan'Zin is. Every one of his attacks increases his attack speed is increased by X. This ability stacks up to 10 times and the charges can be used up.

Cougar's Agility / Bear's Stance - [Toggle]

Cougar's Agility: Zen'Zin gains passively X agility and movement speed and his primary attribute becomes Agility. When he has 10 charges of Primal Rage this ability is replaced by Swift Slash.
Bear's Stance: Zen'Zin's primary stat becomes Strength. He gains X bonus damage for each charge of Primal Rage. When he has 10 charges of Primal Rage, this ability is replaced by Maul.

Swift Slash - [No Target]: Passively gives the same bonus as Cougar's Agility. When activated, Zen'Zin uses up his Primal Rage charges, dealing [Y depending on Primal Rage level] damage to every unit in front of him, while jumping forward. For some seconds after using this ability he gains X% dodge chance.

Maul - [Unit Target]: Passively gives the same bonus as Bear's Stance. Deals [Y depending on Primal Rage level] damage to the target unit and causes him to bleed, suffering X damage and taking X% extra damage over 5 seconds.

Berserking Strike - [Area Target]
Zen'Zin ignores his body, and hits as hard as he can, even if it hurts him. He deals X damage to every unit around in the target area with a powerful slash, but to hit all of them with one he has to suffer X damage for each of them.

Wild Strike - [Unit Target]
Zen'Zin hits the target the way he can from his current position, dealing random damage between X and X. He also applies on of these effects:
-nothing
-X second stun
-X second silence
-X second bleeding, dealing X damage.

Ultimate:
Primal Power - [No Target]
Takes on the form of the current animal empowerment, giving extra bonuses for X seconds. During this time he can't change the currently selected form.

Cougar Form: Has X% chance to deal double damage and has X% bonus attack and movement speed. Zen'Zin also gains X% dodge during the time.

Bear Form:Zen'Zin gains X% bonus damage and X% bonus max life and X bonus armor. He also regains X% of the damage as life he deals during this time.

Ultimate:
Ancient Bloodlust
Zen'Zin uses the ancient ritual on himself, with which he can release all the inner bloodlust in him. It removes all the animal bonuses from him, but gives him a massive X% life steal. When he kills an enemy, he gains a bloodlush charge. For each charge he deals X more damage. When the ability ends he lets loose all of the bloodlust in a single warcry which freezes even the most horrific monsters for 0.25s for every charge he has.

Level 29
mckill, you have no signature :D And what type of heroes do you need? Do you have any basic idea or attribute? Its hard to do like: "make 2 hero" What hero? What type of map? We need slightly more information than you gave, as into your theme any hero can fit -.-

my signature gone!?...here is the link...
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/dungeon-assault-v2-0-a-173289/

I really dont mind how you make the hero coz I can make those spells and balance it...

Number of Heroes: 2
Number of Heroes with Intelligence Primary Attribute: 1
Number of Heroes with Strength Primary Attribute: N/A
Number of Heroes with Agility Primary Attribute: 1
Map Theme: Heroes with theme, like wood/sea/rock/universal spells...
Map Kind: RPG/boss fights
Number of Spells Per Hero: 5 (must have 1 passive)
Number of Normal Spells Per Hero: 4 (must have 1 passive)
Number of Ultimates Per Hero: 1

All spells have 5 levels excluding the Ultimate which have only 1...

Hero themes already available in the map;
- Fire
- Ice
- Charm
- Summoner
- Wind
- Mountain

Level 15
here may i request some ideas?

Number of Heroes: 4
Number of Heroes with Intelligence Primary Attribute: 1
Number of Heroes with Strength Primary Attribute: 1
Number of Heroes with Agility Primary Attribute: 2
Map Theme: fell orcs vs bloodelfs (map battle for teldrassil in sig)
Map Kind: AoS
Number of Spells Per Hero: 4
Number of Normal Spells Per Hero 3
Number of Ultimates Per Hero: 1

Level 19
@mckill2009
Your request:

Earth Warder - INT[r]
Abilities:

Ripple - Area Target
Shakes the ground and destroys all destructibles in it. Slows all enemies in the area and the damage grows bigger as it becomes closer to the center. Deals the STR of the Earth Warder times the AoE.

Mud Slide - Area Target
Send a wave of mud which deals minimal damage to all units it hits. Gives x second/s stun then x second/s slow.

Mud Capture - Unit Target
Sends a ball of mud from the ground to cling to the target unit. Slows the target unit for x seconds and deals x percent armor decrease.

Mud Synergy - Passive
All spells would have an x percent chance to have x percent bonus second slow. The slow has greater effect, amking the unit slower and making the duration longer.

Mud Sequencing - Passive
When a Mud spell is activated, there is an x percent chance for this spell to be activated. It creates a muddy explosion at the spell target point. This explosion deals x damage and prolongs the slow. Costs x mana.

Ultimate:
Mud Pool - Area Target
Creates a whirlpool of mud in the target point, dragging all units nearby it and spinning them. Deals x damage per second. Deals no slow. Costs x mana per unit sucked in. The Whirlpool travels after x seconds if the caster still has mana. Stops of the caster is attacked.

Mountain Ranger - AGI[r]
Abilities:

Dashing Slice - Point Target
Charges into the target point, sword first. Deals x damage to all hit and also has knockback.

Swift Break - Point Target
The Mountain Ranger jumps up then disappears. He then reappers above the target point then slams down. Deals x AoE damage and x second/s stun.

Mystic Slice - Unit Target
Fires a slice of mystical energy, damaging enemy units or healing friendly units. Deals/Heals x damage/hp.

Rush Attack - Passive
After a spell is sucessfully casted, there would be an x percent chance for the Mountain Ranger to have x percent bonus movement speed and attack speed for x seconds.

Mountain Illusion - Passive
If an attack is about to be dealt, there would be an x percent that the Mountain Ranger would appear to the back of the attacking unit and start attacking it. "Rush Attack" may work after this takes effect.

Ultimate:
Earth Break - No Target
Fires a huge wave of energy vertically. Spares all units hit with 1 hp and leaves the Mountain Ranger no mana. After, the Mountain Ranger is stunned for x seconds.

Level 19
@Jackal: can you modify the request form to add something like: "Basic Description of the heroes you want" as an optional slot? :D
You can just manually add it. Its optional. I prefer not to add it. Just place it below the name.

I do believe I volunteered and I'm bored so mind if I help kanadaj? :)

Let Wolfe do it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.