• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Legacy] Modders Idea Factory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Number of Heroes: 4 ( human,orc,undead,night elf )
Number of Heroes with Intelligence Primary Attribute: 1
Number of Heroes with Strength Primary Attribute: 1
Number of Heroes with Agility Primary Attribute: 2
Map Theme: snowly
Map Kind: RPG
Number of Spells Per Hero: 4
Number of Normal Spells Per Hero 3
Number of Ultimates Per Hero: 1

Level 19
hello up there.
1st:kanadaj:the heros are not more necesary, the problem whit the terrain was unsolved so
for what should heros be created?
2nd:DJ:i had remember that post from that guy that had wanted a boss, and i had think that boses are easily to make than heros, so... can i join as the boss maker? :)B)

Level 19
No problem :)

EDIT:

1337'TH POST

shadybg's request:

Northern Monk (Human) - STR[r]
Abilities:

Focus - Channeling
The Monk focuses, adding 1 Sprit Energy per second to his Spirit Pool. Stops if the monk is attacked. May be only activated when nearby enemies.

Icicle Smash - Unit Target
With the cost of x Spirit Energy, this spell would cost no mana. The Monk packs his staff with frozen spirits then smashes it to the unit. Slows the unit for x seconds and deals x damage.

Duplication Strike - Passive
The Monk would have an x percent chanc eof evading an incoming attack. When he does, he summons an illusion in his form. That illusion takes all incoming damage. The illusion has x hp and x seconds timed life.

Ultimate:
Call of the Spirits - No Target
The Monk uses x of his Spirit Energy and transforms himself into a spirit of ice. He receives no damage for x seconds. Also, he gets x percent bonus attack damage, but decreased attack speed. All units he attacks becomes slowed.

Orc Tamer (Orc) - INT[r]
Abilities:

Nullify - Unit Target
Targets a neutral hostile unit and nulls it, making it treated as neutral passive. Lasts x seconds.

Summon Fel Wolves - No Target
Using his fel blood, the Orc Tamer summons x Fel Hounds to aid him in battle. They have x seconds timed life and deals x damage.

Power Up - Unit Target
The targetewd friendly unit's attack damage is increased by x percent. Lasts x seconds.

Ultimate:
Ultimate Tame - Unit Target
The targeted Level x or higher creep is tamed by the Orc Tamer and is then under his control. Does not wear off.

Nerubian King (Undead) - AGI[r]
Abilities:

Burrow-Strike - Point Target
The Nerubian King burrows in the ground. Then, he zooms into the target point. When he reaches the target point, he burrows out, dealing x damage and x splash damage. Stuns nearby units for x seconds.

Claw Slam - No Target
The Nerubian King slams his claws to the ground then spikes uproot out of the ground. Deals x damage.

Speed Dash - Point Target
The Nerubian King dashes to the target point. If he hits a unit they are knocked back and he gets slower. When he reaches the target point and hits a unit, he deals massive damage and both units are stunned for x seconds.

Ultimate:
Roaring Impale - No Target
The Nerubian King roars, making spikes uproot from the ground. The spikes go out randomly. Each spikes deal x damage and stuns then for x seconds.

Rider (Night Elf) - AGI[r]
Abilities:

Blade Throw - Point Target
Throws a circular blade which acts in a manner of a boomerang. Deals x damage when it hits a unit. Destroys any destructibles.

Back Leap - No Target
Leaps back, then lunges forward slashing going forward. Deals x damage. After, the Rider gets x percent bonus movement speed for x seconds.

Beastly Roar - No Target
The Rider uses her animal and roars repeatedly. After one roar, the AoE of the next roar increases. Each roar gives friendly units x percent bonus movement speed and enemy units x percent decreased movement speed.

Ultimate:
Beast Rage - No Target
The Rider rages, giving her x percent bonus movement speed, attack speed and attack damage. Also spell durations are lessened, making all spells quicker and less mana costing. Lasts x seconds.

Last edited:
Level 5
RPG Hero!!

needed hero : A LOT (but I want to see your Hero first, so just 1 or 2)
GOBLIN/WOLF-type

Ability 1 - one target
Ability 2 - AoE / passive
Ability 3 - one target (buff or effect) friend or enemy
Ability 4 - one target/special (equal to his/her personality)
Ability 5 Ultimate - AoE / one hit kill or so

okay, if i get 1(or 2) great hero, I will ask for more, Thx! :goblin_good_job:

Level 5
Okay.... BTW my RPG map is faaaaaaar from done. needed just 1 hero to test it, can you make a hero for my friend? He want me to have a bear hero but I'm busy of my zombie map (NOT DONE) can you make it?

Level 5
I am sorry, I lazy at reading

Okay, last time
I need RPG hero, anything that you can think of, 4 ability and 1 ultimate ability, undead and primary attribute is agility, i am 11 years old and from Indonesia, sorry for the bad English....

Number of Heroes:
Number of Heroes with Intelligence Primary Attribute: 1
Number of Heroes with Strength Primary Attribute: 1
Number of Heroes with Agility Primary Attribute: 1
Map Theme: Village, and Fortress in mountains with dragons for final battle
Map Kind: RPG
Number of Spells Per Hero: 4
Number of Normal Spells Per Hero: 3
Number of Ultimates Per Hero: 1

Last edited:
Level 19
Your request:

Bandit Lord - STR[r]
Abilities:

Steal - Unit Target
The Bandit Lord tries to snatch from the target unit, getting the agility of the hero x the level of the ability amount of gold from the target.

Bounty Hunter - Passive
The bounty the Bandit Lord gains from killing heroes are increased by x percent.

Intercept - Unit Target
The Bandit Lord locks the target unit and makes it the target of attack of all nearby unit/s. Has x range and lasts x seconds.

Ultimate:
Money Rush - No Target
For x seconds, the Bandit Lord would gain x amount of gold for every kill he makes. After a kill, his attack damage is increased by x percent.

Satyr Wanderer - AGI[r]
Abilities:

Downgrade - Unit Target
The Satyr Wanderer lowers the armor of the target unit for x percent. Lasts x seconds.

Nether Break - No Target
Creates a circle of dark energy which traps all units inside it and dealing x damage over time. Lasts x seconds.

Void Push - Passive
A unit affected by a spell of the Satyr Wanderer will be palced with a Void Buff. The buff lasts for x seconds.

Ultimate:
Void Burst - No Target
All units with a Void buff would be damaged x hp and have decreasing armor over time. Their hit point regeneration would also be canceled.

Aquamancer - INT[r]
Abilities:

Wet - Unit Target
Wets the target unit, giving it a Wet Buff. The buff lasts for x seconds. If a target unit is with a Wet Buff and is attacked by the Aquamancer by an attack or a spell, it takes x percent bonus damage.

Burst - Unit Target
A unit with a Wet Buff would have its Wet Buff removed and an Aqua Elemental will be summoned. Has x seconds timed life.

Hydro Assist - Channeling
Heals all nearby units x hp per second. Stops if the caster is attacked.

Ultimate:
Whirlpool - Area Target
Summons a whirlpool which takes all units with it and spins them violently, dealing x damage per second. After the whirlpool, all units still living would be stunned for x seconds.

Level 5
Thx Jackal, helped me so much, I have 2 maps I'm directly working on, RPG and AOS, the terrain for AOS is Dalaran, not village even when I tell you village, te heroes was perfect, Bandit and water elemental can be on human side, satyr can be on orc side, thx!

you need somebody to make the dragons?

Thx, if you want to helped me :
I need at least 1 dragons every boss-fight, the terrain basically is village and mountains so make that breath fire or so, I also need the ruler them all, the dragon king.... the map name is THE SHRINE OF DRAGON KING, I still need the main hero... plz help me..... :

Primary Attribute: INT
Map Theme: Warcraft with dragons
Map Kind: Value RPG
Number of Spells: 6 (max)
Number of Normal Spells Value 5-6
Number of Ultimates: This spell is only activated when the time comes....
Name : Xavier (kinda priest and high elf guy)

for the main villain :

Primary Attribute: STR
Map Theme: Warcraft with dragons
Map Kind: Value RPG
Number of Spells: 2-5 in a battle (There many battle against him, but He can get away or revived)
Number of Normal Spells Value 4 (Total of all battle)
Number of Ultimates: 1 (Last Fight, must be Epic, like suicide or transform to Dragons or whatever)
Name : Dragon King (human but already death and revived by lich king, still the power is fire not ice)

I think for the dragon king gonna be 4-5 fights plz make the ability specific :
First fight : 0 Ability
Second : still 0 or 1
Third : 2-3
Final : 5 including ultimate

Thx if you could make this... :goblin_good_job:

EDIT : now the post twice as long, I know the Dragon King Ability will be rejected, but please make Xavier Ability (There completely no story, so have fun with it!)

EDIT : I use 3 Thx in this reply!..... now the Thx is 4!... now iIt's 5, I must stop editing

Last edited:
Level 19
Ok... so the dragon... dragon... let me see...

Dragon king - strength[r]
Abilities:

Dragon flight/Dragon walk
Not mutch to say, makes the dragon fly or walk (whatever), if he flies, he has more speed and if the walks he has more damage.

Dragon breath
Just like breath of fire, only that it makes much more damage and the burn efect will be at last a good time in the afected unit, also reduces movement in X and damage in X (equal too current stacked power in fourth power).

Dragon skin
Passive/Active. When the dragon is atacked, there a X chance that the damage gets reflected, an X chance that it stacks in fourth power and a X chance that this power changes to the active form for an X amount of time ( use stats and stacked power in fourth power.) Dragon claw
active form of dragon skin. The dragon takes one of the atacking units and flies whit it very hight, them, it throws it to his enemies, the throwed unit will receive a hight amount of damage, it will be stuned for X seconds, units in the area that the unit has fallen, will receive X damage and will be dizzy for X seconds(Use stacked power in fourth power).
Dragon power stack
Passive. Dragons are hight power creatures, that have too much power to use it without
getting hurt. Every X seconds, the dragon uses X mana, that is equal too the last damage he taked, that mana will stack as number over his head, every atack the dragon does there´s a X chance to release all the stacked power as an atack bonus, were chance is equal too the time the power hasn´t been released (so max time is 100 sec)

Ultimate:
Armmagedon
Turns a big area around of the dragon instantly to fire, units inside will receive medium damage and they will stay burned for X sec after the fire turns up, also the dragon creates X fire traps that make the double damage to unit over they (they burn only once) the dragon also gets a fire shield that protect him from all damage and burns whit hight damage near enemies, the shield duration is X+X sec (X use the fourth spell).
Thats it i hope it isn´t so difficult too make :B
add: if wrote something wrong, them, sorry ._. and next time please use format.

Level 5
Thx, but the Dragon King is a corrupted high elf that resurrected, not a Dragon, but I guess I can use this for his ultimate pet, because he not the hero so I only need the ability idea, not the real ability.

Last edited:
Level 19
At first sorry for double post
Thx, but the Dragon King is a corrupted high elf that resurrected, not a Dragon, but I guess I can use this for his ultimate pet, because he not the hero so I only need the ability idea, not the real ability.
you haven´t say clearly what it was and how it was, if you write dragon king
i will think in a dragon an not in a dracon (dracons are those who can be humans too).

Level 15
Guys what I see is COMPLETE disorder, so let me order things a bit ;)

1. aldo2000: if you have a generic story for your requests, add it to the request as it makes the work easier and we can also have some inspiration from it.

2. Paillan/Drunken Jackal: he wants more than one dragon - he needs one dragon for every boss fight as far as I can tell, so aldo pls tell us how many boss-fights we'll have :D Also the Dragon King should have a multiple set of abilities, for first battle, second battle and battle as he's transformed

Level 19
Guys what I see is COMPLETE disorder, so let me order things a bit ;)

1. aldo2000: if you have a generic story for your requests, add it to the request as it makes the work easier and we can also have some inspiration from it.

2. Paillan/Drunken Jackal: he wants more than one dragon - he needs one dragon for every boss fight as far as I can tell, so aldo pls tell us how many boss-fights we'll have :D Also the Dragon King should have a multiple set of abilities, for first battle, second battle and battle as he's transformed
i saw that (at last the he needed more than one dragon) but i was too lazy to do it :)B) also i saw that he wanted diferent powers (but i maked 6 powers (or were they 5?) and he can use them in any battle).

Level 15
Made 2 dragons for you, hope you like them :D

@Paillan: I think you could improve your english a bit :p

Thyranea, the Ice Dragon - Strength[r]
Abilities:

Ice Burst - [No Target]
Thyranea stomps after a brief channel, using her magic power to make ice spikes coming from the ground, dealing X damage to enemies withing X range.

Frozen Shield - [No Target]
Thyranea casts a frozen shield on herself which absorbs every damage up to X. The remaining shield is showed over her head. After X seconds if the shield is still intact it explodes, dealing X damage to every enemy within X range.

Frozen Breath - [Passive]
Thyranea's attacks slow the target's attack and movement speed by 5/10%. This effect stacks up to 100, when the target is totally freezed for X seconds. When this state wears off, the ice breaks, removing all stacks. The ice also makes the unit invulnerable.

Dragon Roar - [No Target/Channelled]
Thyranea roars, causing icicles to fall at random points. Their shadow can be seen 1 second before they fall. They deal X damage to the units hit and snares them for X seconds.

Ultimate:
Crystalize - [No Target]
Thyranea's body crystalizes, removing any debuffs from her and causing any unit attacking her to take X damage and the effect of Frozen Breath. She can also use Shatter in this form. If she dies in this form, she explodes, dealing X damage to enemies within X range.
In Ultimate: Shatter [No Target]
Thyranea's body shatters, dealing X damage to every enemy within X range and her fragments fly around wildly, dealing X damage every second to units who stand in the range. After X seconds her body reassembles.

Thrak, the Water Dragon - Intelligence[r]
Abilities:

Levitate - [Channelled]
Thrak moves the water from his surroundings into the air, and after the process (channel) is over, he lets loose the water, giving it special properteries. Any enemy caught by the falling mass of water will be stunned for X seconds, take X damage and pushed away.

Marsh Aura - [Passive]
Thrak causes waters around him to have a special properterie - it reacts like if it was Marsh, slowing units stepping on it.

Sudden Solidification - [No Target]
Thrak roars, causing the vater to act as if it was frozen - snaring any unit standing on it for X seconds. If these units are caught by Levitate, they take double damage instead of being knocked back. He use Levitate often after using this spell.

Water Spray - [Passive]
Thrak's attacks knock back his target - this way tanks can hardly keep the aggro, causing mages to be in danger.

Ultimate:
Choke - [No Target]
Thrak forms a sphere of water at the head of every enemy within X range, lifting them and causing them to choke (stun). He will then use Sudden Death on one of them.
In Ultimate: Sudden Death [Unit Target]
A random choked enemy's bubble is solidified, causing a massive X damage to him and stunning him for X seconds. After this stun is over, the target is still stunned and can be only awakened by friendly fire. (The target's screen should go black and he should lose the ability to chat. The game should inform him about the situation)

Level 5
This Idea is only been 1 month, so I only make the character (BAD ENGLISH), the Dragons sometimes fight alone or with pack, not always with Dragon King, Paillan sorry for your Dragon King post, but I used it for the ultimate post.

But he still hasn´t say how many battles there are.

I need at least 1 Dragon for 1 Elements, and 1 Dragon for 3 fight with boss (The first 1 I don't wanna make to hard)

Thx kanadaj Now that what I want.

Level 19
nice them aldo2000, kanadaj gave you 2 dragons (one element and one for fight ehit boss (yes if you ask my, ice isn´t an element)) so i will make the other ones:
Dj: sorry i dont now how to make hidden tags so i will make it so:

Mindwhite,Mystical dragon- INT[r]
Abilities:

Orb of mana
Seals the tigering enemy unit in a mana prison, unit won´t be able to move, but it will only take magic damage, after X seconds, the prison explodes dealing mana damage to near enemies and giving that mana to the dragon.
Mystic stab
Creates a magic disorder in the target area, it will create a a mana camp whit an invulnerable wand inside, units whit mana will be forced too enter there and they will lose mana very slowly, that mana will be used by the wand inside the mana camp to damage whit magic an enemy after X seconds, the mana camp will disapear and wand will get mana stealing atack but it will be now vulnerable.
Mystic shield
Passive. Creates a shiel between the dragon and the nearest enemy, that shield will follow that unit and every atack done to the dragon by it will be shoted in a random direction and it will follow the hero whit more mana until it reach max distance. If the power hist the hero it will lose X life and X+life mana, the mana will go directly too te dragon, if it reach max range, it will return to caster and if he hits a unit in that way, unit will be stuned for X secons and will lose the duble of mana, that will go to the dragon.
Random mystic
As said, mystic is mystic, so it means you never now what is going to do, when you active it, it will give the dragon a buff that will give any efect to his atack (mana steal, life steal,life heal, mana heal,etc.) the efect can´t be selected by the dragon, but if it is good for atacked units, the buff will brake and instead of it he will get an extra damage buff.

Ultimate:
Mystic power
Creates floating mana missiles around the dragon, missiles flies in circle around him, and if they hit a unit, it will lose medium life that will go as mana to the hero.
In power:Mana explotion
After hiting an X number of units, the mana missiles will fly to the hero ignoring unti colission, they will stay ant him for a while, and after that they will launched brutaly in any directions in a big area, unit will recieve hight damage and will stunen until missiles return to caster, if the missiles hits a unit while they return, the unit will receive double damage than the first hit, the caster will get all that damages as mana.
as you can see it uses many mana xD. and i think it can help you a bit (sorry because i don´t ask you kanadaj, but i wanted too help you a bit whit so many dragons.)

Last edited:
Level 5
my RPG is still in process, and this month I have a big test, if you still have an idea of the Dragon's, I will see them as soon as the test is done, and yeah, I will not use ice as element.

EDIT : I forget to ask this : The Dragon King will turn into a electric Dragon when near death, plz make the Electric Dragon first.

Last edited:
Level 5
I already ask for the model, plz make the Dragon's :

Ice Dragons (Done)
Water Dragon (Done)
Fire Dragon (Done)
Mystical Dragon (Done)
Earth Dragon (Done, I create this myself....)
Wind Dragon (done)
Electric Dragon (BOSS, the Dragon King will turn to this if his health almost death)

BOSS!

Last edited:
Level 15

Thrawl, the Fire Dragon - Strength[r]
Abilities:

Infernal Steps - [Passive]
Thrawl's steps leave a blazing mark, dealing X damage every second to those who are standing on it. The mark last X seconds.

Wildfire - [Cone]
Thrawl braths fire in a cone in front of him, dealing X damage and igniting any enemy in it. Enemies on fire will lit any nearby allies of them. Ignited enemies take X damage over 5 seconds. The DoT can only refresh after it's timer is gone.

Heat - [Channelled]
Thrawl howls, dealing X damage every second to those who are close to him. The damage is doubled every second, but if a second is missed, it returns to the original value. (Like: 3,6,12,24,48,96...)

Fire Spirits - [No Target]
Thrawl summons 3 fire spirits. The spirits attack twice a second, dealing X damage. If Thrawl is damaged while the spirits are alive, they take the damage instead of him divided by their number. The spirits last for up to X seconds.

Ultimate:
Fiery Flight - [Point Target]
Thrawl disappears, leaving a SMALL explosion, dealing X damage to every unit in melee range. (It should have some kind of sign that he'll do it). Then he reappears in a random corner of the room, flying towards the other corner while being engulfed in fire. He deals X damage to every unit in his way and brings the unit with him. When he reaches the other corner, he disappears leaving another explosion, dealing the same damage as above. Then he reappears in his original location.

Drothan, the Earth Dragon - Agility[r]
Abilities:

Stone Skin - [Passive]
Drothan takes X less damage from every source of attack and he also deals X damage to every attacker in melee range for every attack he takes.

Borrow/Ambush - [No Target/Point Target]
Drothan burrows into the ground, becoming untargetable (tough DoTs should still damage him). Then he will use Ambush, shooting upwards from the ground, knocking enemies into the air around the target point and dealing X damage to them.

Impale - [Channelled]
Drothan causes earth spikes to grow at random points every half second. If a spike hits an enemy, it deals X damage and stuns the enemy. If it hits an enemy in the air, it does double damage.

Living Wall - [No Target]
Drothan hardens his body, making him unable to move but taking 75% less damage from attacks. When the effect wears off, his outer shell explodes, dealing X damage to every unit in range + X damage for every damage/every hit he took while the spell was active

Ultimate:
Underground Danger - [No Target]
Drothan melds with the ground, becoming untargetable for X seconds and able to use nothing but "Paw".
In Ultimate: Paw - [Point Target]
Marks the target point. After a brief delay, Drothan's paw breaks the surface, dealing X damage to every unit in range. Then for 2 seconds it remains on the ground. Drothan can be damaged trough his paw, and he'll unmake Underground Danger if he's lost (5 or 10%) HP since it activated.

Eh... didnt notice you did earth dragon... anyway :D

EDIT: DJ, what do you think about my sig? :D I don't like the font type, but apart from that I think ot's good ^^ I made it ;)
EDIT2: My brother said he can't see the image... If you cant see it as well, please tell me and take a look at the image in my albums thank you ^^

Last edited:
Level 5
Whoa! Did I over ask you guys? Sorry, because of the big exam, I don't have time for many character's, BTW the main hero still not done :

Primary Attribute: INT
Number of Spells: 6
Number of Normal 4
Number of Ultimates: 2
Name : Xavier (Kinda priest guy)

Why don't you ask other people (another employee) to help you with this factory?

Status
Not open for further replies.