Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

[Legacy] Modders Idea Factory

Discussion in 'Idea Factory' started by Drunken_Jackal, May 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drunken_Jackal

Drunken_Jackal

Resources:
    Resources:
    Guys! Thread name changed! Thanks alot to Rui!

Regarding requests, khamarr's is finished, evil_seals is next.

2. Evil seal

Evil seal

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Thanks for accepting :3 And you have already made a good and unique hero. I have no problem waiting for some more awsome ideas :)

3. snowman990

snowman990

Resources:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Scumbag brain, he asks me for more map creating even though i still work on my AoS :mad:
    and so, i want a hero background story, since i got confused by too many heroes i should make on different maps ><"
    Hero Model/Skin/Request Response: One is using admiral proudmoore's model, one is this model, and one is this skin
    Atrribute: 1 STR (Admiral Proudmoore) 2 AGI (worgen and the girl)
    Little Info on Hero (Hero Name): Bassillith Tidewave (Admiral), D'Sheila Cartorteu (Girl), Timber Wolfang(Worgen)
    Little Lore: A groups of adventurers, known as seekers finds out an ancient temple, that located in a small village, guarded by the Arcannons. The both eventually become allies and protect the temple's precious treasure, Fountain of Power. It is said that if the fountain destroyed, the destroyer will claim so much power. But if the fountain is destroyed, the world would be in danger. An evil warlock finds out about this and sends packs of armies controlled by him so he get the power.
    Map Theme: Warcraft (Ex.: Space, Warcraft, etc.)
    Map Kind: Defence (Ex.: RPG, AoS)
    Restrictions: Bassillith (Sea Captain) and Timber (Werewolf) is best friends and both from the seeker, while Sheila (Arcane Grenadier) is from Arcannon.
    LOL, hope i'm doing this right :vw_unimpressed: and the little lore now look like a map description :goblin_sleep:

4. khamarr3524

khamarr3524

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Good work on the requests, as always. However like always, changes will be made ;) coding it is a lot more difficult than putting it on paper as a concept. But no matter, credits will rightfully be given. If you weren't so busy with this I'd get you to help with lore but oh well, I'll find others xD. If I can get some hype on my map. Maybe some new, unique systems. Who knows!

5. Drunken_Jackal

Drunken_Jackal

Resources:
    Resources:
    Ill do errors first, since its quite simple. As I said, im bad at stories.
    Anywho, lets give it a shot.

Hero Background Stories

Basilith Tidewave

[​IMG]

Basilith Tidewave, Admiral - STR

Hero Defence
    Lore:
    Basilith was the Captain of the Ship SS Murloc, a famed Adventurers ship. But that was before. During one of his travels, he stumbled upon an island. He tried to deeper into the island, but most of his troops were attacked by a vicious tribe. There, he was held cursed and then controlled by an evil warlock.

As the Warlocks new underling, he used Basilith to lead them into an island where the fabled Fountain rests. Now, Basilith uses his mighty control of the seas to fight for a his new master and his lust for power.
    [tr]
    [/tr]
    [tr]
    [/tr]
    [tr]
    Timberhowl

[​IMG]

Timberhowl, Werewolf - AGI

Hero Defence
    Lore:
    Timberhowl - a dreaded and seemed to be fabled werewolf. With his sharp, powerful claws and vise-like jaws, any man will surely tremble in his sight. Timberhowl was a fellow Adventurer like Basilith, in fact, he was on his ship when they got captured. He was an adventurer known before as Griv Thunderfang, a Tamer.

Timberhowl is the sick result of the evil warlocks experimentation, an experiment to merge two different species to form an alpha warrior. A warrior that is as powerful as a wolf and has a body and skill of a Tamer. Now, Timberhowl is the warlocks prized warriors, known to take many lives at his hands. Feared by all, defied by none.
    [tr]
    [/tr]
    [tr]
    [/tr]
    [tr]
    Sheila

[​IMG]

Sheila, Arcane Grenadier - INT

Hero Defence
    Lore:
    Once the news of the dreaded tribesmen trying to seize the Fountain of Power reached the Capital, Sheila was one of those who immediately took response.

As a daughter of a High Archmage at the School of Mana and a Sorceress from the same place, she was gifted of control over magic the moment she entered the world. As a graduate from the school, she and her other fellow Arcanists set of to the island, without the notice of the King. Her Father, angered by her decision, set off a group of Soldiers to get her back.
    Now, she is fighting for the safekeeping of the Fountain against evil with all the might she has.
    [tr]
    [/tr]
    [tr]
    [/tr]
    [tr]
    [/tr][/tr][/tr]

6. sonofjay

sonofjay

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Love the new name :psmile:

7. Hexcellion

Hexcellion

Resources:
    Resources:
    You should update your sig. :ogre_hurrhurr:

8. snowman990

snowman990

Resources:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Drunken_Jackal, thanks for the hero descript :D but Basil and Tim are actually defending the fountain too, so i added and edit some lines.

9. Drunken_Jackal

Drunken_Jackal

Resources:
    Resources:
    Quoting your post.

Arcannon guards the ancient temple where the fountain is.

Sheila is an Arcannon and Basilith and Timber as you said is from seeker.
    I assumed seeker is an enemy force.

10. snowman990

snowman990

Resources:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    "A groups of adventurers, known as seekers finds out an ancient temple, that located in a small village, guarded by the Arcannons. The both eventually become allies and protect the temple's precious treasure, Fountain of Power. It is said that if the fountain destroyed, the destroyer will claim so much power. But if the fountain is destroyed, the world would be in danger. An evil warlock finds out about this and sends packs of armies controlled by him so he get the power."

The both become ally :) and fight the warlock and his controlled army
    But i think i must be more specific... sorry... But this makes me think that if no player pick him nor Timber, he become the part of the enemy :D which mean i got more idea thanks to you :)

11. Drunken_Jackal

Drunken_Jackal

Resources:
    Resources:
    You didnt arrange your paragraph in a logical manner.
    Not my fault, yours :p Basing on that, you wouldnt know who is both.

Also, evil_seals request is here:
    Nothing much special about this guy, except that he is an AGI but a tank. Good at crushing enemy lines and nuking.
    Jol'Rak, Underdweller - AGI (Tank/Nuker)

Abilities:

[​IMG]
    Sand Burst - Area of Target
    Bursts a pile of sand at the target area. Units there get lowered movement and attack speed. They also obtain reduced evasion and accuracy. Lasts for a moderate amount of time.
    Range: 450
    Cooldown: 10 seconds
    Notes: Just a simple CC. This can be used in combo with Rupture.

[​IMG]
    Rupture - Area Target
    Makes the target area explode, making rocks burst out in different areas in it. Once a rock hits a unit, it deals near heavy damage and knocks the unit back. The unit is also slowed after hit.
    Range: 500
    Cooldown: 22 seconds
    Notes: Rocks deal more damage when falling than when being thrown up!

[​IMG]
    Heavy Burden - Autocast
    When casted, an egg is planted on the unit that the Underdweller is fighting. Once the egg is planted atop of the unit, the unit gets reduced movement speed and attack speed. Also, the egg saps hp from the target unit, draining a small amount per second. Lasts for a moderate amount of time.
    Range: #
    Cooldown: 45 seconds
    Notes: An ability so that people would think twice before messing with this guy. Also, just apply an Autocast border.

[​IMG]
    Ultimate:
    Sand Spike - Area Target
    Can only be activated on an area with Sand Burst. Once activated, the sands suddenly bursts into spikes, dealing near massive damage upon hitting a unit, then units are pulled to the center, due to the incredibly loose force. Slows units inside. Lasts for a moderate amount of time.
    Cooldown: # seconds
    Notes: Good nuking spell. Preferably cast Sand Burst, Sand Spike then if enemies are still living, use Rupture.

An STR Carry. This is to make him fast and deadly, making him a formidable foe. Simple spells, emphasizes on his Passive ability. Heavily item based and hard to master. Squishy, but he hash his Ulti to make everything better.

Vile, Feeder - STR (Carry)

Abilities:

[​IMG]
    Blood Scent - No Target
    Vile smells the stench of blood, exciting him. This makes his movement speed increase dramatically. The effects were off when he attacks or is attacked. When active, his mana is drained per second until attacks, is attacked or becomes zero.
    Range: 0
    Cooldown: 15 seconds
    Notes: Escape spell or chasing spell.

[​IMG]
    Deep Wounds - Passive
    When Vile, attacks for a few consecutive strikes, his attack speed and attack damage becomes increased until he misses an attack. But, while doing so, he becomes more vulnerable to attacks and has a tendency to miss.
    Notes: Highlight ability. It would be better if he had a sort of accuracy boosting item in his preferred item build.

[​IMG]
    Feed - No Target
    Vile feeds on nearby dead corpses, restoring his health and mana over time. He feeds until there are either no corpses nearby or he is issued an order. Heals a small amount of mana and hp per second.
    Range: 0
    Cooldown: 0 seconds
    Notes: Its just a Cannibalize. It would be awesome if you had an item that makes all nearby corpses go to the holder.

[​IMG]
    Ultimate:
    Maddened Rage - No Target
    Vile goes into a maddened rage, making all his attacks hit, movement speed, attack speed and attack damage go higher. Also, he becomes spell immune and gains bonus hp regeneration. Lasts for a moderate amount of time.
    Cooldown: # seconds
    Notes: As I stated, he focuses on his passive ability, this makes him more deadlier, since he his reliant on raw damage.

12. Sky Green

Sky Green

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hey Drunken_Jackal I could help you with hero background stories

13. Drunken_Jackal

Drunken_Jackal

Resources:
    Resources:
    Thanks for your help, but no.
    Only members can and are allowed to accept and help requests.

If you feel sharing an idea, thats what the Hero Files are for :ogre_hurrhurr:

14. Sky Green

Sky Green

Resources:
    Resources:
    Anyways if someone ever has a request for which you can't make up a background story just pm I don't want to be a member I just want to help every now and then

15. Paillan

Paillan

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    help! there too much request :C

16. Drunken_Jackal

Drunken_Jackal

Resources:
    Resources:
    Well Paillan, deal with BloodElf's. Im going with evil_seals.
    Speaking of it, straight from the notebook :{D :

An anti-healer hero. Uses his spells to revert healing to damage. His job is to break enemy supports and help tanks/carries kill other troops. Good on assisting enemy heroes.
    Va'arth, Dark Inquisitor - INT (Support)

Abilities:

[​IMG]
    Alter Damage - Unit Target
    Alters all occurring positive buffs and effects at the target unit. If a unit has a positive buff, it becomes a random negative buff and if a unit is being healed, it is dealt a small damage per second. The Negative Buffs maybe attack reduction, movement speed reduction, decreased evasion and more. Lasts for a moderate amount of time.
    Range: 600
    Cooldown: 12 seconds

[​IMG]
    Dark Blessing - Area Target
    Spreads dark energies at the target area. This makes spells with positive effects have no effects and are not allowed to be casted. Units that have positive buffs are removed of these buffs and are slowed by a small percentage of their movement speed.
    Notes: CC spell.

[​IMG]
    Amplify Damage - Passive
    Amplifies damage at the nearest enemy hero, making it take more damage than usual. When amplifying, a bolt is created between the two units. If the distance of the two units becomes larger than x units, the bolt breaks, removing the effects. Va'arth finds the nearest hero to take effect after. Drains minimal mana every few seconds. If Va'arths mana reaches zero, the effect stops.
    Notes: This makes enemies not attack him, but this also makes him not attack often, which would drain his mana.

[​IMG]
    Ultimate:
    Force Damage - Area Target
    Forces all damages into the target unit, making all damage be reverted to him. Affects all units within a moderate radius. All allies under it get lower attack damage depending on the number of units inside. Lasts for a moderate time, or until the unit dies. If the unit dies, the kill goes to Va'arth.
    Range: 200
    Notes: Not really a sort of Taunt spell, but damage just goes to the target unit. I. E. Unit A is attacking Unit B. Va'arth uses this spell, and Unit A is his ally. He targets it to Unit C. All damage takesn by Va'arth, Unit A and Unit B go to C.

17. khamarr3524

khamarr3524

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    When you say "Requires X shadow counters" does it use them?

18. Paillan

Paillan

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    ._______________________________. too much school sh*t sorry.

19. Drunken_Jackal

Drunken_Jackal

Resources:
    Resources:
    @khammar
    Yes. To cast a spell, you need Shadow Counters.

@Paillan
    No off-topic please.

20. Hexcellion

Hexcellion

Resources:
    Resources:
    Perhaps you should rename "The Hero Files" into "The Modder Files" or "The User Files" so that it could contain more stuff like lores, unit ideas, item ideas, etc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.