• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Not so New] Hive's Idea Factory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Hero Class: Assasin
Hero Race: Human
Primary Attribute: Intelligent
Map Theme: Snow Forest
Map Kind: Third person shooter
Number of Spells: 5
Number of Innate Spells 1
Number of Normal Spells 3
Number of Ultimates: 1
Restrictions: As this game resembles a modern world, I would expected the assassin not to use any magical spells.

The model---> http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/ghoul-assassin-244479/

Level 19
Hero Class: Assasin
Hero Race: Human
Primary Attribute: Intelligent
Map Theme: Snow Forest
Map Kind: Third person shooter
Number of Spells: 5
Number of Innate Spells 1
Number of Normal Spells 3
Number of Ultimates: 1
Restrictions: As this game resembles a modern world, I would expected the assassin not to use any magical spells.

The model---> http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/ghoul-assassin-244479/

Could you tell me more about the game?
If Paillan will not take your request I'll take it after a day though it would take a few days. Our semester already started and I got some couple of work to do.

Edit: Here is the hero
Assassin - Intelligence
Abilities:

241119-albums8587-picture104167.bmp

Master Assassin - Passive
Innate Ability
Increases the chance evade physical attacks
and counter each attack.
Notes: X% chance to evade and return damage.

Smoke of Deceit - AoE Target
Casts a smoke bomb in a huge area
and increases the enemies chance to miss.
Range: 550
Cooldown: 25 seconds
Notes: X% chance for enemies to miss.

Ancient Arts - No Target
Grants the next attack to strike twice and
knocksdown enemies near the target.
Cooldown: 15 seconds
Notes: True strike can't be blocked.
200 AoE near the target unit.

241119-albums8587-picture104166.bmp

Weak Point - Unit Target
Throws a dagger to an enemy unit deals damage
and slows enemy movement speed.
Range: 1200
Cooldown: 8 seconds
Notes:
150 damage dealt. 50% slow for 3 seconds.

Ultimate:
Assassinate - Unit Target
Assassin moves to the target instantly and strikes,
instantly killing an enemy unit with low health, or deals 500 damage otherwise.
Range: 120
Cooldown: 65 seconds
Notes: When an enemy hero is killed, its cooldown is reset.

Level 10
can i request some heroes for my map?
here is the description
Suggested Model:http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/werewolf-224708/?prev=search%3Dwerewolf%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20
Primary Attribute: Strenght
Map Theme
: Warcraft
Map Kind
: AoS
Number of Spells
: 4
Number of Normal Spells
Number of Ultimates
: 1
Restrictions
:
The idea of the first abillity is a drain health skill. and the second one is blood thirsty. (the hero will get more agressive when detect nearby enemy with low health) the role for this hero is great jungler, semi tanker, off-caster, great duelist, the spell must single target and no AoE spell. and please don't give an really hard ideas for an spell.
i think only that, if you need more you can tell me what you need :)

Last edited:
Level 19
Great Worgen - Strength
Abilities:

Hunt - Unit Target
The Werewolf greatly increases its movement speed
and charges against a target enemy. Amplifies damage by X%.
Range: Global
Cooldown: 14 seconds
Notes: Can move through units and obstructions.

Insatiable Hunger - Passive

The Great Worgen gains vision to any enemy hero below X% of its HP
and gains X% bonus speed.

Hemorrhaging Claws - No Target
Causes an enemy to bleed painfully, causing great damage.
Regains health with any unit with Bleeding dies.
Cooldown: 18 seconds

Ultimate:
Incapacitating Bite - Unit Target
Leaps infront of its helpless victim. Dealing damage upon
landing and stunning enemies near the primary target.
Range: 700
Cooldown: 80 seconds
Notes: Applies Hemorrhaging Claws to the primary target.

Level 15
Could you tell me more about the game?
If Paillan will not take your request I'll take it after a day though it would take a few days. Our semester already started and I got some couple of work to do.

Edit: Here is the hero
Assassin - Intelligence
Abilities:

241119-albums8587-picture104167.bmp

Master Assassin - Passive
Innate Ability
Increases the chance evade physical attacks
and counter each attack.
Notes: X% chance to evade and return damage.

Smoke of Deceit - AoE Target
Casts a smoke bomb in a huge area
and increases the enemies chance to miss.
Notes: X% chance for enemies to miss.

Ancient Arts - No Target
Grants the next attack to strike twice and
knocksdown enemies near the target.
Cooldown: 15 seconds
Notes: True strike can't be blocked.
200 AoE near the target unit.

241119-albums8587-picture104166.bmp

Weak Point - Unit Target
Throws a dagger to an enemy unit deals damage
and slows enemy movement speed.
Range: 1200
Cooldown: 8 seconds
Notes:
150 damage dealt. 50% slow for 3 seconds.

Ultimate:
Assassinate - Unit Target
Assassin moves to the target instantly and strikes,
instantly killing an enemy unit with low health, or deals 500 damage otherwise.
Range: 120
Notes: When an enemy hero is killed, its cooldown is reset.

Brilliant. I knew this is the best idea workshop! +Rep to the You and the Creator of this workshop. I will advertise your workshop in my signature.

Level 10
Great Worgen - Strength

Abilities:

Hunt - Unit Target
The Werewolf greatly increases its movement speed
and charges against a target enemy. Amplifies damage by X%.
Cooldown: 14 seconds
Notes: Can move through units and obstructions.

Insatiable Hunger - Passive

The Great Worgen gains vision to any enemy hero below X% of its HP
and gains X% bonus speed.
Notes: Notes come here about the ability if required, else remove it!

Hemorrhaging Claws - No Target
Causes an enemy to bleed painfully, causing great damage.
Regains health with any unit with Bleeding dies.
Cooldown: 18 seconds
Notes: Notes come here about the ability if required, else remove it!

Ultimate:
Incapacitating Bite - Unit Target
Leaps infront of its helpless victim. Dealing damage upon
landing and stunning enemies near the primary target.
Cooldown: 80 seconds
Notes: Applies Hemorrhaging Claws to the primary target.

Thank you!!!
+rep

Level 10
now i need more idea for my heroes
credit will given to this workshop if it was completed :)
Number of Heroes: 2
Suggested Model : http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/high-elf-chronomancer-152788/?prev=search%3Dmage%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20%26c%3D3%26t%3D2
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/soul-devourer-214001/?prev=search=soul&d=list&r=20
Number of Heroes with Intelligence Primary Attribute
: 2
Number of Heroes with Strength Primary Attribute
: None
Number of Heroes with Agility Primary Attribute
: None
Map Theme
: Warcraft
Map Kind
: AoS
Number of Spells Per Hero
: 5
Number of Normal Spells Per Hero
Number of Ultimates Per Hero: 1
Restriction :
Chronomancer : he has a power to immobilize enemy (time controlling), great at team war.
but her weakness is too fragile, no immobility and, carry.
Soul Devourer : his 3 spell must single targeting no AoE, and 2 more are free AoE,single target,buff. carry hero, bad at team war and has a power to siphon enemy soul.
if you need more information you can ask me.

Level 19
well, time to step in

Vaxt, the Chronomancer - INT
Abilities:

Arcane discharge - Unit Target
Discarges arcane energies at target unit, dealing X damage. If the unit dies or if it's life becomes less than X% of it's max life, a nova will explode at it's position, dealing Y damage to near enemy units. The nova always explodes on time stopped units.
Range: 800
Cooldown: 75 seconds
Notes: Nova does not damage the original target if it survives. Scales main and secondary damage.

Arcane orb - No Target
Hero creates X arcane orbs and sends towards random directions. Any unit touched by an orb will be sealed inside it for X seconds. Unit's inside an orb move X% slower and will copy the effects of a hero casted spell if touched by it. If a time stopped unit get's sealed, the orb deals Y damage instead. Each orb lasts Z seconds.
Range: 900
Cooldown: 100 seconds
Notes: The copy effect means for example, if a unit explodes (because of arcane discharge) and the sealed unit gets damage by the explotion, then the unit will explode too, much like a domino effect. Scales orb duration and amount of orbs created.

Acelerate - Non-self Unit Target
Hero increases the time width for target unit, acelerating it. Target unit's gain X% speed boost but take Y% extra damage from spells. speed boost is half and extra damage taken is double for enemies. Spell damage is 4 times stronger for allied time stopped units and and 8 times stronger for enemy time stopped units. Lasts Z seconds.
Range: 1500
Cooldown: 90 seconds
Notes: a dual blade, this will probably blow up any time stopped enemy hero, as they can't make use of the speed boost but still suffer from the bonus damage. Scales duration and CD reduction

Time render - No Target
Passive. Unit's affect directly or inderectly by any of the hero's spells will get time rendered buff for X seconds. When attacking this units, Hero will deal Y damage ignoring any armor or damage reduction, and will gain Z mana. Unit's under time render effect are also revealed to the Hero. Buff lasts X seconds. The damage of this spell works with aceletare.
Range: -
Cooldown: - seconds
Notes: A jack of all trade's spell, usefull to get that mana back you will probably need after using your ultimate. Scales gained mana and buff duration.

Ultimate:
Time stop - Area Target
Hero time stops all units in target area, except himself. This lasts X seconds.
Cooldown: 360 seconds
Notes: Huge mana cost on this. If the spell levels up, them scale duration and area size.

This hero is quite the pack. he can deal massive damage easily, but falls back without mana. All spells should cost quite the mana. also, since he can't target acelerate on himself, he has no escape spell or mechanism.

The next shall come later.

Level 10
one more time :D
rep and credit will be given
nice idea!
thank you

well, time to step in

Vaxt, the Chronomancer - INT

Abilities:

Arcane discharge - Unit Target
Discarges arcane energies at target unit, dealing X damage. If the unit dies or if it's life becomes less than X% of it's max life, a nova will explode at it's position, dealing Y damage to near enemy units. The nova always explodes on time stopped units.
Cooldown: 75 seconds
Notes: Nova does not damage the original target if it survives. Scales main and secondary damage.

Arcane orb - No Target
Hero creates X arcane orbs and sends towards random directions. Any unit touched by an orb will be sealed inside it for X seconds. Unit's inside an orb move X% slower and will copy the effects of a hero casted spell if touched by it. If a time stopped unit get's sealed, the orb deals Y damage instead. Each orb lasts Z seconds.
Range: 900
Notes: The copy effect means for example, if a unit explodes (because of arcane discharge) and the sealed unit gets damage by the explotion, then the unit will explode too, much like a domino effect. Scales orb duration and amount of orbs created.

Acelerate - Non-self Unit Target
Hero increases the time width for target unit, acelerating it. Target unit's gain X% speed boost but take Y% extra damage from spells. speed boost is half and extra damage taken is double for enemies. Spell damage is 4 times stronger for allied time stopped units and and 8 times stronger for enemy time stopped units. Lasts Z seconds.
Range: 1500
Notes: a dual blade, this will probably blow up any time stopped enemy hero, as they can't make use of the speed boost but still suffer from the bonus damage. Scales duration and CD reduction

Time render - No Target
Passive. Unit's affect directly or inderectly by any of the hero's spells will get time rendered buff for X seconds. When attacking this units, Hero will deal Y damage ignoring any armor or damage reduction, and will gain Z mana. Unit's under time render effect are also revealed to the Hero. Buff lasts X seconds. The damage of this spell works with aceletare.
Cooldown: - seconds
Notes: A jack of all trade's spell, usefull to get that mana back you will probably need after using your ultimate. Scales gained mana and buff duration.

Ultimate:
Time stop - Area Target
Hero time stops all units in target area, except himself. This lasts X seconds.
Cooldown: 360 seconds
Notes: Huge mana cost on this. If the spell levels up, them scale duration and area size.

This hero is quite the pack. he can deal massive damage easily, but falls back without mana. All spells should cost quite the mana. also, since he can't target acelerate on himself, he has no escape spell or mechanism.

The next shall come later.

Level 19
its a long time since i requesting.
where are you paillan?

I tend to forgget double requests, my bad, taking it now.

Kernburst, th Soul devorer - INT
Abilities:

Soul twist - Single Target
Twists the soul inside of target enemy, greatly reducing his movement speed, and increasing the damage taken by the soul devorer's spells and attacks for X seconds.
Range: 600
Cooldown: 45 seconds
Notes: Medium mana cost, slow decays over time. Scales duration and slow rate.

Soul devour - No Target
Passive. If you kill a unit under the effects of another of your spells, this spell will be casted, and the soul will be stored in your hero. Hero gains 0.5 INT, 0.1 armor and 1 extra mana for each soul. Has X seconds cooldown.
Cooldown: 20 seconds
Notes: This does not work against heros. Scales cooldown reduction. HAS MANA COST. You loose 50% of stored souls when you die.

Dissonance - Unit Target
Breaks the harmony between the soul of the target and it's body, meaning that the soul will be left behind with each step, this stuns the target for each action during 0.1 seconds. Lasts Y seconds.
Range: 1000
Notes: Annoying micro stun basically. Scales range. high mana cost.

Soul blast - Area Target
Blasts one of the hero's stored souls over target area. If he has no stored soul, costs X% of maximal life instead. Deals Y damage to each unit in target area, cannot deal more than Z damage in total though.
Cooldown: 60 seconds
Notes: Deals less damage them more units in the area, therefore has a huge area of effect. Scales damage output.

Ultimate:
Siphon soul - Unit Target
This spell generates charges each X seconds, generating a maximum of Z charges. Siphons the soul of target, making it rotate around hero. Can be casted again instantly if you have charges. Soulless enemies cannot move. After X seconds or at final cast, all souls will be released violently, dealing Y damage around hero. Them the spell enters normal cooldown.
Range: 500
Cooldown: 400 seconds
Notes: Each cast costs mana, the stun of this spell should be short, main effort is it not being efficient for taking down more than 2 enemies.

Level 10
this one re very cool idea!
thank you
credit and rep given!

I tend to forgget double requests, my bad, taking it now.

Kernburst, th Soul devorer - INT

Abilities:

Soul twist - Single Target
Twists the soul inside of target enemy, greatly reducing his movement speed, and increasing the damage taken by the soul devorer's spells and attacks for X seconds.
Range: 600
Notes: Medium mana cost, slow decays over time. Scales duration and slow rate.

Soul devour - No Target
Passive. If you kill a unit under the effects of another of your spells, this spell will be casted, and the soul will be stored in your hero. Hero gains 0.5 INT, 0.1 armor and 1 extra mana for each soul. Has X seconds cooldown.
Notes: This does not work against heros. Scales cooldown reduction. HAS MANA COST. You loose 50% of stored souls when you die.

Dissonance - Unit Target
Breaks the harmony between the soul of the target and it's body, meaning that the soul will be left behind with each step, this stuns the target for each action during 0.1 seconds. Lasts Y seconds.
Notes: Annoying micro stun basically. Scales range. high mana cost.

Soul blast - Area Target
Blasts one of the hero's stored souls over target area. If he has no stored soul, costs X% of maximal life instead. Deals Y damage to each unit in target area, cannot deal more than Z damage in total though.
Notes: Deals less damage them more units in the area, therefore has a huge area of effect. Scales damage output.

Ultimate:
Siphon soul - Unit Target
This spell generates charges each X seconds, generating a maximum of Z charges. Siphons the soul of target, making it rotate around hero. Can be casted again instantly if you have charges. Soulless enemies cannot move. After X seconds or at final cast, all souls will be released violently, dealing Y damage around hero. Them the spell enters normal cooldown.
Notes: Each cast costs mana, the stun of this spell should be short, main effort is it not being efficient for taking down more than 2 enemies.

Level 19
Well, I been busy, but now taking it.

Alex, space agent - INT
Abilities:

Reaction - No target

This spell can only be casted 0.3 seconds after becoming the target of a spell. The agent reacts to the spell, Reducing 20%/22.5%/25% of the damage taken and getting a detected mark, which interacts with his other spells.
Cooldown: 33 seconds
Notes: A very immersive spell, requires the player to be very aware of it's surroundings.

Plasma blade - No target
The agent slashes towards his facing, dealing 10 damage and stunning the first hit enemy. If he was a detected mark he will instead deal 200 damage and loose the mark if he kills the target. If the target has the objective mark, the agent will deal 2.5 INT as damage.
Range: 90
Cooldown: 7 seconds
Notes:

Storm pistol - Line Target
The agent shoots a laser in a line, which hits the first enemy, dealing 25 damage, and applying an objective mark to the target. If the agent has a detected mark, the cooldown of this spell will be 2 seconds. If the target has an objective mark, this spell will deal INT as damage. Killing the target will remove both marks.
Range: 250
Cooldown: 40 seconds
Notes: Gotta love that poke!

Ultimate:
Flash bomb - Point Target

The agent throws a bomb at target point, the sound attracts nearby enemies. after 1.5 seconds the bomb explodes, giving the objective mark to every enemy in the area and reducing the damage they deal by Z% for X seconds.
Range: 400
Cooldown: 120 seconds
Notes: If the enemies see the target they may follow you, so wait the 1.5 seconds patiently!

Ultimate:
Hack - Special Target

The agent hacks the system of the ship for 10 seconds, which allows to make a false alarm, to remove enemies from their positions.
Range: 50
Notes: May save you if everyone in the ship is up your ass.
[/center]
[/td][/tr]
[/TABLE]

Last edited:
Level 10
I need some heroes idea, and also to keep this factory alive.
here you are

Number of Heroes: 4 ( listed in below )
Number of Heroes with Intelligence Primary Attribute: Null
Number of Heroes with Strength Primary Attribute: Bone Crusher
Number of Heroes with Agility Primary Attribute: Akama,Tigon,Rock Flayer
Map Theme: like the model?
Map Kind: AoS
Number of Spells Per Hero: 5
Number of Passive Spells Per Hero 1
Number of Normal Spells Per Hero 3
Number of Ultimates Per Hero: 1
Restrictions: No long cooldown spell, use model that listed below, also use model animation to create the spell.

Base Model : Tigon
Akama
The Bone Crusher - Wc3C.net
Rock Flayer Elite (WoW) - WarCraft 3 - XGM

oh, and can you also create a random lore about the hero?

Level 19
Now I remember... I started making your request but my internet dropped, but I thought I had done it. Anyway, here we gi
FONT="Century Gothic"]
Gor'Atosh, Bone crusher - STR
Abilities:

full
full

Mount/Dismount - No Target
Passive. Whenever the hero reaches full health, he will mount his wolf, gaining X permanent movement speed and Y permanent attack speed, also his spells will be stronger, but he will regain health slower. After losing Z% of his maximum life, he will dismount, regaining some health but losing all other bonuses. He won't be able to mount for a while, even if he reaches max health again.
Cooldown: 35 seconds
Notes: A more dynamic (stolen from League) mount ability

full

Charge - No Target
Hero starts charging too the front (spell 1 animation and it's alternate). When he reaches the maximum range or collides with something he will deal X damage in small area, dealing Y extra damage to the unit with which he collided (spell animation and it's alternate). If he takes Z damage before colliding or reaching the end the spell will get canceled (spell Fall). Bonus when mounted: can take twice as much damage without falling and won't collide with units, only with heros.
Cooldown: 50 seconds
Notes: Scales range, maximum damage for fall, and damage upon colition

83976-b7eb18502d22d82b402adebc8f7240e3.jpg

Double slash - No Target
The next basic attack of the hero becomes a double slash for X seconds, dealing Y damage to the target and slowing it down for Z% during X seconds. If the hero collides with a unit while having this spell active, he will automatically deal the basic attack, this time stunning the target for 2 seconds and dealing more damage. Bonus when mounted: Has longer duration.
Notes: Scales duration, scales damage and lowers cooldown

89155-981bfa0c846103f03337d102f108d285.jpg

Spot weakness - Single Target
Spots a weakness in the targeted unit, making the next attack or spell on it deal multiple times more damage. Spot weakness lasts X seconds. Bonus when mounted: the enemy also gets slowed down by Y% for Z seconds.
Range: 450
Cooldown: 55 seconds
Notes: Damage multiplier is: 1.5/2/2.5 and so on

full

Ultimate:
Whirlwind - No Target

Same classic spell. Uses the animation the unit has. Bonus when mounted: allows to walk between units. Lasts Y seconds.
Cooldown: 270 seconds
Notes: Spot weakness should work with this spell.

[/FONT]

Akama, Dranai Warrior - AGI
Abilities:

102061-7371686d5267f043d1e8a8042e8a8d38.jpg

Hide - No Target
Passive. Hides, becoming invisible until he moves. When he moves he stays invisible for Y seconds even while attacking or casting spells. Can only be activated if he hasn't taken damage for 5 seconds.
Cooldown: 5 seconds
Notes: Scale time before becoming visible

70541-67c2950b4c4b6c3541caacc7b486b4ae.jpg

Black cut - Point Target
Akama launches an attack towards target point after X seconds of casting. The first unit in his way will be ignored (leaped through). The second unit will be hit dealing Y damage. If he reaches the end he will deal Z damage in a small area around him.
Range: 350
Notes: Scales range and all damages

153325-albums2005-picture15696.jpg

Seek - Single Target
Can only be casted while invisible. The target gets seeked for X seconds, recieving Y% extra damage from Akama during that time.
Notes: Both for spells and attacks. Scales duration.

77079-7562d58cab0ec32e66373ba8b091bcca.jpg

Dark chains - Point Target
Throws chains made of darkness towards target point (uses spell throw). The fist unit hit will be chained, and will be pulled towards Akama after X seconds. The spell can be recasted to move Akama towards the target instead. The chain breaks if it gets larger than Y.
Range: 650
Notes: Chained unit can move before it's starts getting pulled. Scales range.

153325-albums2005-picture15703.jpg

Ultimate:
Dark lense - Area Target
Creates a zone of darkness in the area where hero is invisible all the time. Enemies can't see inside the area. Inside the area Akama can teleport when ordered to attack inside the area. Lasts Y seconds.
Range: 400
Cooldown: 200 seconds
Notes: Scales duration

The next will come SOON(tm)

Last edited:
Level 19
Decided too continue in another post.
Leono, Tigon - AGI
Abilities:

104315-3d482e9c169ecdc78c09ab318e698b86.jpg

Tigon reckoning - No Target
Passive. Each attacks adds up 1 to 4 stacks over the target, depending on if it dealt minimum, maximum or medium damage. Attacking a target with more than X stacks will provoke Tigon to deal an area strike (uses attack slam animations) dealing Y damage to all enemies in that area. This will consume the stacks on all affected enemies.
Notes: Units in the area don't need to have stacks to be affected from the spell, so stacking one enemy at a time is probably the best. Scales damage.

104528-a931fb347f011a6ed43700b4f17c1f33.jpg

Howl of pride - No Target
Tigon howls (uses spell animation), which increases his own maximum attack damage by X, and slows down nearby enemies by Y% for Z seconds. Bonus lasts Z seconds.
Cooldown: 40 seconds
Notes: It does not increase base damage, only maximum damage! Scales damage gain, area of effect and slow duration.

105707-171564dd805a9995ec0cae141cda7d9b.jpg

Power jump - Area Target
Tigon leaps to target area (uses spell slam animation), dealing X damage to all units in the area, slowing them down by Y% for Z seconds. Units that already have a slow will get stunned for X seconds and receive extra Y damage.
Notes: Obius combo with howl of pride. Scales range and all damages.

104305-dd84429b682bbed465d836c0125e76fc.jpg

Lone hunter - Unit Target
Tigon spots the target, marking it, slowing it down by Y%. If the target is alone (no units nearby it in an area of X), any spell with target casted by Tigon will send Tigon towards the marked target. Mark lasts Y seconds.
Notes: Yes, this allows power jump too have a range of up to 1000. Scales duration.

94516-e7595ff9278f139d1e2c52fd0786ebd4_tn2.jpg

Ultimate:
Sharp claws - No Target

Tigon sharpens his claws, increasing his minimum damage, making it equal to his maximum damage. Also, he will attack twice as fast and deal X extra damage to slowed units. Lasts Z seconds.
Notes: Pretty much a combo with passive and howl of pride,as well as Lone hunter and power jump. Scales bonus damage.

Level 19
Finishing the request. I would really recommend you to first implement what I already gave you and see if it works for you or not.

Ish'thks, Crystal Insect - AGI
Abilities:

83539-8a7a5c7578ae0ba73d3b36dac6ef0eea.jpg

Divide - No Target
Passive. Upon dying the hero will divide in 3 smaller insects. This insects are invulnerable and incontrolable (locust). They will automatically attack only heroes. The player may keep casting some spells so that this minions apply them. They deal X% of the hero's total damage, apply on hit effects and last Y seconds.
Notes: They should never stop following a target once they have one

77984-ef4819cf359f03c232fbb11a6f0023b2.jpg

Cut - No Target
The hero readies a cut, which makes next attack in Y seconds to deal a succession of blows (attack slam animation). Each attack applies on hit effects. Deals a maximum of X damage. Launches a total of Z attacks. Can be used on minions.
Notes: Scales maximum damage and time to attack

69060-074b77666952a3fb3424d762eadbc9c7.jpg

Crystalize - No of Target
Hero crystallizes itself, gaining X armor and regaining Y health per second, up for Z seconds. While crystallized hero can not make any action but still can take damage. When crystalize ends, hero retains half of the armor gained for another Y seconds. Can be interrupted by stuns and silences. If interrupted hero does not gain armor.
Notes: Scales armor and duration

103141-d687ea44ef9d3d3699b084917eb7cb13.jpg

Walking swarm - No Target
Hero becomes a walking swarm, insects go out from him. Nearby enemies will get slowed by X% and recieve Z damage. Lasts Y seconds. Can be casted by minions.
Cooldown: 70 seconds
Notes: Scales duration and area of effect

96454-8193288c933d6ebcc27f2c577e7c885e.jpg

Ultimate:
Crystal shock - Unit Target
Hero crystallizes target enemy with a weak crystal, which makes that enemy take X% extra damage for Y seconds. During that time the enemy can't move or do any other action. At the end of the duration, the enemy will receive Z extra damage. If he dies before the spell ends, nearby enemies will receive the damage instead.
Range: 750
Cooldown: 125 seconds
Notes: Scales extra damage received and end damage

Also could anybody check the first post and tell how to fix the broken table? I would really appreciate it.

Level 3
I would like to make a request for several ideas for heroes.

Number of Heroes
: 2
Number of Heroes with Intelligence Primary Attribute: 1
Number of Heroes with Strength Primary Attribute: 1
Number of Heroes with Agility Primary Attribute: 0
Map Theme: Warcraft 3, Dwarven Race
Map Kind: Altered Melee (Custom Race,Dwarfs)
Number of Spells Per Hero: 4
Number of Normal Spells Per Hero: 3
Number of Ultimates Per Hero
: 1
Restrictions:
For the strength hero, i would like it to have an emphasis on knockback attacks. I would also like its abilities to synergies in some way.
In a way, i am thinking of a different version of the mountain king.

For the intel Hero, I would like it to be based on a gnome, one that tinkers alot with techno magic. No restrictions of any sorts besides these, feel free to go wild!

//Additional Information
The map that i would be making would be a custom race, based on the Ironforge Dwarves. I am thinking of making it an addon to the current races available, so i would like to make the race as balanced as possible as compared to the other races.

If u have seen the map section, it would be like the custom races that Footman16 is making.

Last edited:
Level 19
@nerub I'll accept your request but I will say that I might finished this around 4-5 days. :)

Edit: I'm also an altered melee map maker so I'm kind of enthusiastic about these types of maps haha
Also if I may request if I can take a look in your dwarf race, I need more information about it so I can reflect with your overview of the race aside from the descriptions you made.

Level 3
Sorry for the late reply, i have some stuff to handle. As of now, my race only has units and buildings in t1, so it isnt much to see at. However, i can leave u with the general theme. Attrition and Resilience. I am gonna design my race around these concepts. Attrition involves units that rely much on wearing the enemy down, with various slow debuffs and damage over time effects. Resilience involves units that are super hardy and hard to kill. An example of these two concepts working together would be this scenario. A super tanky dwarven warrior draws enemies with taunt. A mortar team fires mortar shells with incendiary effects onto the enemies. The enemies are stuck fighting the warrior while getting burned over time.

Level 19
Sorry for taking too long to respond. I've made the techno magic hero unit you've requested.

Battle Engineer - INT
Abilities:

101142-1188e58be7518b38390576a0cf36d8e2.jpg

Repair Bot - No Target
Summons Repair Bot which heals HP and MP to all organic and mechanical units.
Notes: Cannot be attacked but lasts in a duration.

108073-77603896328749851b4a3f1d355683a8.jpg

Power Blitz - Area Target
Leaps to target area dealing X damage to all units in the area, reducing their attack damage, movement speed and attack speed by Y% for Z seconds.
Range: 450
Cooldown: 30 seconds
Notes: It allows you to join or run from a battle easily.

76756-d6491bdb59871395a3ceae2866489dfc.jpg

Cryo Copter - No Target
Summons a Cryo Copter which targets enemy units and freezes enemy units, slows units by X% for Z seconds. It can attack multiple units
Notes: Basically a crowd control ability and doesn't damage enemies.

86888-756d7bc89779f3728ec3abc1efb8e39f.jpg

Ultimate:
Charge Dominator - Area Target

Casts in an area which absorbs damage by X%. It also strikes electric sparks against enemies inside the shield by X damage and slows them for Z seconds.
Range: 300

Level 3
The charge dominator ,how does it works?
Its a force field over an area right?
Friendlies inside the field would have damaged absorbed, and hostiles would be damaged and slowed?

Other than that, the abilities seems really fun to play with!

Level 3
Heya, no worries about it actually.
I didnt hold it against him as i understand ppl can have their commitments at times and thus have to focus on them.
I have a job and i know how much attention needed to focus and how stress can come out of it.
To me, this is just a small matter.

Seeing as you wanna close the thread, i commented as i was in part joking about it.

However, i don't mind if you respond to this request as it would help out alot in this race i am making.

This is for an alternate melee where i add in a new race, the Ironforge dwarves.
For the mountain king, i would like one that specialize in tanking and supporting troops.
For flavor, he is a fearless leader who wades in battle among his fellow dwarves, inspiring them with his tenacity , but is not afraid to go against
strong foes.
Dunno what you can come out with this but i think this could serve as a base?
Also i would like it that his skills synergies with one another.
Like one skill would support the other.

A great example would be the goblin tinker.
His ultimate actually improves his other skills.
Well i dont wanna mine to be limited to just the ultimate but maybe the different skills could help each other?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.