• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Legacy] Modders Idea Factory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Yes. If yours is just few.
@all requesters
Please me reminded that I am only online during weekends, fridays and some weekdays GMT+8 time.

EDIT:

Googlieeyes Request

Shaman - INT[r]
Abilities:

Shock Blast - No Target
For x mana, the next attack of the Shaman would have x percent bonus damage and have an x percent chance to stun the attacking unit.

Lightning Shield - Unit Target
Surrounds the target in a shield of lightning. Makes all incoming attacks x percent reduced and bouncing back the reduced damage. Lasts x seconds.

Shock Pistol - Point Target
Fires a lightning projectile, zooming at immense speed. Creates a small explosion when it reaches its target point and stuns the unit nearby for x seconds.

Thunder Claws - Point Target
Dashes to a target location, with the Shaman's claws cloaked with lightning energy. Slashes all his wat to the target point, draining x mana per second. Deals x damage to those hit and knocking them back and stunning them for x seconds.

Electric Blast - No Target
Slashes in the air, firing large waves of lightning. Keeps on moving forward until it has reached a certain distance. Stuns all units hit for x seconds and deals x damage.

Quick Bolt - Point Target
The Shaman levitates, then he fires a small bolt of lightning to the target point. Deals minimal damage and no stun.

Bestowing - Unit Target
The next attack of the target unit would be inforced by thunder. It deals splash damage and will slow nearby units.

Lightning Breath - Passive
The next attack of the Shaman would have an x percent chance for him to spit out a ball of lightning for x mana. Deals x more damage than usual.

Ultimate:
Violent Storm - Channeling
The Shaman channels and summons x vicious thunder clouds hovering above him. The thunder clouds strike thunder into random location within the thunder cloud. Deals x damage and x splash damage. Lasts x seconds. After the spell is finished. the weather immediately becomes rain.

Priest - INT[r]
Abilities:

Shining Light - Unit Target
Gives the target unit x bonus hp per second. If an undead, enemy unit is targeted, x damage per second is dealt instead. Lasts x seconds.

Shining Fire - No Target
The next attack of the Priest would have x percent bonus damage and x splash damage. Costs x mana.

Enchant - Unit Target
Enchants the target friendlt unit, giving it x bonus armor and x bonus hp.

Heavenly Barrier - Area Target
Creates a circular barrier at the target area which prevents all units to go in or out and makes all friendly units inside invulnerable. Lasts x seconds.

Cloud Crash - Area Target
Crashes a holy piece of the heavens from above, stunning all units hit and dealing x damage. Costs x mana and makes the Priest stun for x seconds after.

God Breath - Point Target
Breathes a breath of life, reviving all fallen unit which are level x or below. Costs x mana per unit revived.

Anointment - Passive
If the Priest casts a spell which target a friendly unit/s or affects them, that friendly unit/s are given a Holy Buff which sticks with them for x seconds.

Friendly Fire - No Target
Heals all unit/s with a Holy Buff with x hp. Costs x mana per unit.

Ultimate:
Heavenly Crush - Point Target
The Priest summons a huge sword of a God and smashes the target point. Deals x damage to all enemy units and heals x hp and mana to all friendly units. Send rocks flying to random directions after.

Aquamancer - INT[r]
Abilities:

Healing Water - Unit Target
Gives the target friendly unit x bonus hp. Costs x mana.

Compact Explosion - Point Target
The Aquamancer pacts the place with water, then creates an explosion of it after x seconds. Deals x damage.

Water Wall - Point Target
Bursts a wall of water in the target point and damages all units. Serves as a block for incoming units.

Spear Clash - Area Target
Sends a rotating spiral spear into the target area which explodes on contact. Deals x damage and x slow. Travels at x speed.

Water Down - Passive
There will be an x percent chance that the Aquamancer would slow an attacked unit for x seconds and x percent speed down.

Hydrolife - Point Target
Summons x Hydroelementals which are x level with x hp and lasts x seconds. May only be summoned on water.

Boiling Water - Passive
If the Aquamancer casts a spell which targets an enemy unit which has water with it, it has an x percent chance to be boiling water which gives x damage over time. Lasts x seconds.

Breath of Water - No Target
Breathes out water which knockbacks all enemy units and heals all friendly units. Deals x damage and x heal.

Ultimate:
Dragonica: Aqua - Point Target
The Priest summons a water dragon which swims to the target point, dealing damage to all units it comes nearby. Deals massive damage when it reaches the maximum distance due to explosion. Deals x damage and x distance.

Controller - STR[r]
Abilities:

Screw Smash - No Target
The Goblin Controller uses his robot to smash the ground, slowing all nearby units for x seconds and dealing x damage.

Junk Shot - Point Target
Hurls a rolling pile of junk to the target point which explodes when hitting a target unit. Deals x damage and stuns them for x seconds.

Combustion Fire - No Target
For x seconds, the armor of the Goblin Controller would be x percent lower and added to its attack damage multiplied by the level of this ability. Lasts x seconds.

Clank - Area Target
Makes all friendly units in the area have x percent bonus attack and movement speed for x seconds. Costs x mana.

Junk Punch - Passive
There will be an x percent chance that the Goblin Controller would deal x percent bonus damage and x second/s slow.

Fist Blast - Point Target
Fires the fist of the Goblin Controller's robot which zooms to the target point and explodes. May not attack until the fist reaches its destination. A new replacement fist grows back. Deals lesser damage the more times the spell is activated. Deals x damage.

Stock - Passive
There is an x percent chance that if the Goblin Controller is dealt a massive damage, he is paused for x secodns and deals that same damage to the attacker. Pauses for x seconds.

Cluster Blasts - No Target
Fires out x rockets from random directions which explode at random. Deals x damage on explosion.

Ultimate:
Plasma Bolt - Point Target
Fires a straight bolt of plasma which zooms to the target point and deals massive damage to all units hit. Deals x damage.

Zoomer - AGI[r]
Abilities:

Group - No Target
Drags all nearby target units to the Zoomer.

Ungroup - No Target
Knock backs all nearby units and deals x damage. Knock them back x afar.

Dash In - Point Target
Dashes into the target point. Gives the Zoomer x bonus movement and attack speed after. Lasts x seconds.

Flip - Point Target
Frontflips or backflips into the target area which slams the ground, slowing nearby units and dealing x damage. Slow lasts for x seconds.

Rush Tackle - Point Target
Rushes to the target point, knocking all units back and dealing x damage to them after. The Zoomer is stunned for x seconds after.

Slide - Point Target
Slides to the target location, making all hit stunned. Deals x damage.

Up Amount - Passive
There is an x percent chance that if the Zoomer deals damage by an attack, the Zoomer can have x percent bonus attack speed for x seconds.

Zoom Max - No Target
Uses up all of the Zoomers mana and ups the Zoomers overall speed and agility x percent higher. Lasts x seconds.

Ultimate:
Untouchable - No Target
For the cost of x mana and dealing x hp to the Zoomer per second, all incoming attacks, except spells are missed, and Zoom Max spell is automatically activated, even when in cooldown. Also, refreshes all spells, making their cooldown stopped.

Night Hunter - AGI[r]
Abilities:

Mana Burn - Unit Target
Burns the mana of a target unit and bounces up to x times. Burns x mana and has x bounces.

Hades Slice - Point Target
Fires a wave of darkness to the target point which explodes upon impact on a unit, friendly or enemy, or an obstacle. Deals x damage.

Shadow Invoke - Point Target
Creates a dark energy in the point which piles up for x seconds and grows bigger as time passes. When it has gone to maximum size, it explodes, dealing damage and giving them Hades Buffs. It can be destroyed by attacking it.

Essence: Dark - Area Target
Gives all friendly units Power buffs, which gives them double attack damage, defense and attack speed and all enemy units Hades Buffs. All friendly units die after x seconds.

Dark Summons - Point Target
The Night Hunter meditates and summons x Night Invokers for every x seconds. Costs x mana for summoning. Night Invokers have x seconds timed life. He is interrupted if he is attacked. Lasts x seconds.

Blade Darkening - No Target
For the next x seconds, the blade of the Night Hunter would give him x percent bonus damage after x attacks. Lasts x seconds and x mana drain per attack.

Agony - Passive
There is an x percent chance that the Night Hunter would deal x damage over time to a random unit with a Hades Buff. Cannot be simultaneously activated with other Passive or Orb Items/Spells.

Mana Eat - Passive
There is an x percent chance that the Night Hunter would drain x mana from the target unit. Cannot be simultaneously activated with other Passive or Orb Items/Spells.

Ultimate:
Dark Spell - No Target
For the cost of all mana of the Night Hunter, all enemy units in the map are given Hades Buff and all are affected by the Agony Passive spell. Cannot be simultaneously activated with other Passive or Orb Items/Spells.

Last edited:
Level 11
Hello Drunken_Jackal

I would want some heroes with synergies in their skills :)

Primary Attribute: Strength
Map Theme: Good vs Evil (Can you make a good one first? :)
Map Kind: Aeon of Strife (AoS)
Number of Spells: 4
Number of Normal Spells 3
Number of Ultimates: 1

Level 19
Hey guys, I have an announcement to make.
I will be inactive for the next 4 to 6 weeks or so due to my low grades in the first grading. I will temporarily close this workshop. Until I officially announce it open, no requests below this post shall be accepted. Due to the long time of my absence the requests before this post can be done by me, if you are willing to wait for 4 to 6 weeks. I am doing this for my own good. Besides, I cannot do every hero idea for you. if it is really urgent, ask someone else.

Also, if kanadaj will be willing, he might run this place, besides he is a member or this workshop. Thanks guys.

Cheers,
Drunken_Jackal

Level 15
saif I think I can help you as soon as I get back home ^^ Until that I'll keep thinking. Do you have any basic idea of the heroes? (like a basic theme of their skills) Or should I come up with something by myself? If yes I'd like to see a list of your heroes so I won't make something similar accidentally ^^

Psykho, I have some problems with your request, specifically: You ask for 9 heroes, but you are a newcomer on THW. I'm not sure if your map will ever get serious and I'm already working on Silentworm's heroes and abilities

Level 19
hey mens i was looking for do something for this syte and i get and idea, my questions is, can i join your team?, i think i would be able to give a map whit the requested hero as long as its not so difficult and as long they are not so many of them... so what you say? can i join the team as the hero maker?

Level 15
Hero making is all about ideas. If you have a good idea, some imagination and preferably you read some books in the theme I doubt Jackal would be angry but i suggest making 1 hero of each attribute and submitting it so we can have a look at your skills

EDIT: I will wait for DJ's movement, then I'll see what can I do for you Saif ^^

Last edited:
Level 2
saif I think I can help you as soon as I get back home ^^ Until that I'll keep thinking. Do you have any basic idea of the heroes? (like a basic theme of their skills) Or should I come up with something by myself? If yes I'd like to see a list of your heroes so I won't make something similar accidentally ^^

Psykho, I have some problems with your request, specifically: You ask for 9 heroes, but you are a newcomer on THW. I'm not sure if your map will ever get serious and I'm already working on Silentworm's heroes and abilities

I am alright with not being a priority.
I am not expecting you to do my every bidding, what with the free service; but if you have the chance, ever, to complete it, it would be appreciated.

Level 11
As long as the heroes skills fit with the hero and the skills fit within the heroe's synergy. :)

Level 19
Well if the heroes are not used in a map that is started, it may always be recycled.

hey mens i was looking for do something for this syte and i get and idea, my questions is, can i join your team?, i think i would be able to give a map whit the requested hero as long as its not so difficult and as long they are not so many of them... so what you say? can i join the team as the hero maker?

Do PsychoMarc's request. Test for you. Also, please use a certain format when posting. I will post the format below. Also, if you will join, capitalize what must be capitalized, use proper grammar.

Hero making is all about ideas. If you have a good idea, some imagination and preferably you read some books in the theme I doubt Jackal would be angry but i suggest making 1 hero of each attribute and submitting it so we can have a look at your skills

EDIT: I will wait for DJ's movement, then I'll see what can I do for you Saif ^^

Im not mad. But sure, thanks a lot. You may do Saif's request. I might be able to think of the base heroes.

[table]
[CENTER]
[B][size="4"]Hero Name - Hero Attribute[/size][/B][r]
[SIZE="4"][B]Abilities:[/B][/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"][B]Ability Name[/B][/SIZE]
Description

Description

Description

[SIZE="3"][B]Ultimate:[/B][/SIZE]
Description
[/CENTER]
[/table]

All of the heroes should have DRAWBACKS or WEAKNESSES.

ALL STR

1. High Paladin (Good) - Uses healing spells
2. Dark Crusader (Evil) - Inverse of High Paladin
3. Reborn Knight (Good) - Uses damaging spells and AoE powering spells.
4. Necrowarlock (Evil) - Uses summoning/DoT spells.

STR

1. Dwarven Basher - Uses stun spells
2. Ogre Smasher - Uses group/single mass damage spells
3. Siege Knight - Uses damaging spells and knockback spells
4. Spirit Fighter - Uses self-empowering spells

AGI

1. High Elven Ranger - Archer spells
2. Samurai - Uses quick-attack spells
3. Hunter - Uses single mass damage spells
4. Worgen Runner - Uses slice/bite/animalistic spells
5. Wind Mage - Uses wind spells/speed up spells.

STR

1. Squire - Uses defend/attack/stance spells

AGI

1. Monk - Uses quick mass-damage spells
2. Runner - Uses speed up spells and knockback spells

Level 10
Hey, I know this is Hero spell idea thread, but i need some help with boss spells.
They don't need to be only ordinary "spell like", they can also use region (move to region and start casting spell and such, (i mean spell CAN also fit room he is in)).

Okay for first, boss is:
-Pretty large (height as 2 paladins)
-Melee
-Something between demon and unded
-Agility like (Rogue spells like, (fan of knives, DoTs, single target spells and such))
-His bossroom is squaris with 4 corners, and some "special" in middle, Sunken ruins style based.
-Please DO NOT use channeling spells (like blizzard, tranquility etc. based), i have probles with making such
-His name is "Razzorar"

all decent ideas will be +reped, and best one will be credited;)
If you put a model for his effect spell (like missile, AoE effect etc), I would be glad ;P

Here is small image of him:

Palooo3

Level 15
Thanks for the format Drunken_Jackal!

Saif:

Rathial, the Judge of Light - Strength[r]
Abilities:

Passive - Mark of Light
On every hit Rathial applies a stacking mark (up to 20 stacks) on the attacked unit. Rathial heals X life to himself and all allies within 300 units for each mark on it (applies before the mark). The marks wore off if the target was not hit within 5 seconds.

Combo
Rathial hits the target X times within 1 seconds, dealing minor damage but applying Mark of Light's effect.
(time could also change instead, or it can just give attack speed, I tought about all of them and IDK which one suits you better)

Light Burst
Rathial disappears and a cone of light appears at the target point. After 1 seconds, Rathial appears at the position of the light, stunning all the surrounding enemies for X seconds.
(He needs some kind of mobility :3)

Ultimate:
Judgement
The target loses all Marks of Light on it and suffers X damage for each of them. Long cooldown, finisher ability.

Drakhot, the Shadow Knight - Strength[r]
Abilities:

Passive - Shadow Curse
Drakhot's body stores the last hit he took, and he deals X% of it as shadow damage with his next melee attack. The effect lasts for a hit or 3 seconds.

Berserk
Drakhot ignores defending himself, gaining X% attack and movement speed but taking X% more damage.

Endless Nightmare
Drakhot casts an endless nightmare over every enemy hero within 200 units of him, causing them to attack him even if they don't want to for 1 second. For each hit he takes, his attack speed increases by X for 2 seconds. (or increases by 1 or 2 for X seconds)

Ultimate:
Dark Possession
Curses target enemy, causing him to heal Drakhot X% (25/30/35 maybe) of the damage dealt and damages all allies of the cursed around his target withing 150 units.

Palooo3:

Razzorar - Agility[r]
Abilities:

Blade Dance
Razzorar splits up to 3 blades and his room is split to 3x3 segments. The blades move to a random segment each 4 seconds while showing the location 2 second before the movement

Bloody Blades
Razzorar's every attack puts a stacking DOT (up to 5 stacks) on the attacked unit. The DOT lasts 3 seconds and deals minor damage (moderate with max stacks).

Fiery Blood
Every enemy within 200 units and all units around them within melee range take X damage for each stack of Bloody Blades on them. Has a 1-2 second visible cast time.

Last edited:
Level 11
Thanks kanadaj, +rep for doing it and you also made 2 but I only asked for one, still thanks for extra effort, I shall give more rep when able

Level 19
ok here i come lets see PsykhoMarc`s request....

Berd, the crusader - Strength[r]
Abilities:

My sword is to expensive
Berd, laughts about the cheap price of the swords of the other cruzaders, this make that enemies in an AoE get depressed and have a chance to escape when you hit them, it can also make your own units to go because you are to greddy.

Druken crusader
Cruzaders are famous because they drunke to much. Berd as a good crusader, drunks many alcohol. That makes his battle spirit rise, so hi hits more times but alcohol never is too good. the results are that berd will had a great chance to miss an atack and after the buff turns of, berd will get another buff, hangover, that makes him slower and make him miss many atacks.

God? ho is that?
Yes, this is real. Many cruzaders had gone to the crusades not for god, only fot he glory and the treasures, Berd, uses the same system.Passive, This ability guives you a chance to get money or an item every time you destroy a enemy building the amount of monet getted is eqal to the life of the building divided by 10, the level of the item getted is the life of the building divided by 100, then more level of this power, more chanse to get something.

Ultimate:
For the pope!
Berd does not like the pope, but anyway, when a representative of the clergy comes near him, he must pretend that hi likes the pope. Makes the hero howl the name of the pope, bosting many extra damange to the alied units around him, reducing the defense of enemy units and making himself invulnerable for a very low amount of time.

Cadmir,the king of Poland - Strenght [r]
Abilities:

Wolves cry
Cadmir, ho as a child was envoy to Norway to serve the king of Norway, had hear all his childhood the crying of wolves, because he had not lived in the castle, he had lived in a small village were he helped the people, and all the winter he heard that cries, that cries are still in his memory, as an awaken nightmare. Make you bost your atack a bit, and makes some enemies flew, but afeter the first efect, the bost will change, reducing hist speed, because he rembers the childrens that wolves had kill, and that destroys his morale.

Judge of the king
The words of the king can not be rejected, because if you do not hear to your king, you are a traitor. Gives yo the power to control some of the enemies units as long they have less level than you and as you have enought mana (need 100 per level, if the level is mayor to hero or there is no enought mana, the spell fails)

Border whit Huns
At the middle age,the west of poland had limited whit the hun horde, which had make the land very dangerous, this makes Cadmir really angry. Passive, every time somebody atacks your buildings, there is a chance that Cadmir gets teleported there, if you are fighting, this can not be activated.

Ultimate:
Run soldiers! move to our king! who is calling us!
Cadmir calls all the soldiers of his vassalls, which are eqal to cadmir`s level per 100, every soldier is permanent and cost 10 mana (10 mana per invoked soldier).

King Redbeard, king of the sacred roman empire - Strenght[r]
Abilities:

Fine strategy
King Redbeard is a good strategist, and this gives him many adventage at the battle.
When you active this, you will see the pings of near hero enemies (red), near enemy soldiers (purple) and enemy siege weapons (orange), whit this information, of course you will get a plan to win, even if you do not have many soldiers.

Greatest army
The kingdom of this king, was the sacred roman empire, that had the biggest army in europe, so they were really difficult to overcome.Passive, Every time one of your units dies, after some minutes, there will apear the same unit, whit no money or lumber cost.

God is whit my
King Redbeard had thing that it was a divine will that hi gets king of the sacred empire, so hi also thiks that it is god will that hi must go to the crusades. Passive, only work in divine land, when you enter divine land, it atives like an aura, giving you and your units a bost of atack and speed.

Ultimate:
Crusade
Enables a crusade, that convokes all the europe players to divine land, this can only by used if there is no a crusade at this time of game, and if the clergy does not convoke it after a time, if you active, gives bost to boats and soldiers so they have super speed and they get really fast to the divine land.
This is all for today, i am quite bussy but i will continue morning, bye.

Level 19
never mind... can i have another chance please? T_T
Sorry but, no for now. i will do Psycho Marc's request and Googlieeyes. But Googlieeyes first.

If you guys need help with requests, I'm willing to fill in.
Oh yes. You in 'mon. =))

Hmm, I like spell Ideas...subscribing it, can I take ideas here and 'make' them?, then put it in my map?...I'll give credits of course...
Sure, if you need any ask.

Level 10
Hey all, I need custom hero ideas,
It is tanking class, but not classic with High HP/Armor/HP regen, it is new kind of tanking style.

Describe:
-medium range (betweern range and melee)
-self surviving abylities
-not very high HP, survive skills are key to win
-s/he wear mail armor
-his/her weapon is probably magical spear or some kind of specters, not still thought.
-his/her offhand is magical orb
-5actives (damagive/healing spells) 1 passive (passive) and 1 buff/debuff (increase stats, increse spellpower, increase mana regen/ decercase attack speed, fear, etc etc)

If you guys would post me name of new class it would be very nice.
Not need to complete all spells ideas, but atleast few would be nice.
All helpers get + rep and best one get credits ;)
Thank you

Palooo3

Level 15
Then I work with spear, it's nearly done I'll contact you with skype when it's done
here it is:

Lancer/Lance(r) Guardian - Strength[r]
Abilities:

Magical Orb - Innate Passive
The hero's offhand weapon - a magical orb - floats around him, when it has a charge. After a charge is used, it fuses with the end of the spear until it's recharged. Recharge time is 5 seconds.

The Way of the Spear - Passive
As the battle goes on, the hero uses the length of his spear to defend himself. Every attack gives him 2 damage reduction, up to X damage. The entire effect lasts if he doesn't hit a target for 4 seconds.

Impaling Dash - Unit Target
The hero jumps to the target, dealing X damage to him and causing him to move with the hero for 1 second.

Pressure - Point Target
The hero thrusts forward, not to hit his enemy, but to cause area damage by the pressure his spear makes. Deals X damage to every unit in a cone front of him.

[Orb Magic]Heal - No Target
For a second, the orb stops in the air, not following the hero anymore, and it emmits a bright white-yellowish light. After the second, the orb discharges, healing X life to every ally of the hero within 150 units of the orb.

[Orb Magic]Worthless Will - No Target
The orb causes all enemies within X range to target the hero, but when they try to attack, they are moved away from the hero by 50 units. Lasts 2 seconds.

[Orb Magic]Curse of Chaos - Unit Target
The hero curses the target unit, causing it to attack the hero. When the unit deals damage to the hero, every unit within 300 range of him is stunned for 0.5 seconds. Lasts X seconds.

[Orb Magic]Discharge - No Target
The hero's next auto-attack unleashes a magical lightning, which hits an enemy, drains X of it's life force over 0.5 second, then jumping to the next target. Jumps up to 4 times. After the final jump, it returns to the hero,
CHOOSE ONE OF THESE:
1.and his next attack causes him to unleash some% of the drained life as a lightning nova.
2.and heals him by some% of the drained life.

Anger - No Target
For X seconds every time the hero attacks his autoattack damage output is increased by 1% temporarily.
Note: X changes with skill level & every other variables you want it to

Status
Not open for further replies.