• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

JesusHipster not taking more requests!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 34
Could you make a new Tauren Runemaster based on that artwok ?
Thank you.

Link is broken for me.

Could you please make an effect for charging up a spell? It could be attached to the origin of a unit while they channel, and the effect shows particles drawing into the caster. It wouldn't have to be anything very showy, but it would be nice with progress bar to show some eye-candy while the unit is casting their ability (and using Mana/Life Drain to show charging gets pretty boring).

That's a neat idea, i think i will figure something out and upload it to model section. Thanks!

Guess I'll try my luck here. I made its own request thread, but I doubt it'll get done.

I need this as a building:

latest

It's meant to be a shop, so Arcane Vault size. Needs to have the rainbow trailing skywards like in the pictures. Doesn't need birth/death animations (though you might want to add them eventually if you want to upload it to the Hive)

+rep and my undying gratitude if you do this for me.

Hopefully this interests you enough to make it :)

Level 15
Hi mate.

I would like to ask if you can do a "massive roar field" model for rpg boss intro. it's like a fury explosion, but more artistic.
I've found this affected3.gif as example, Tell me if you can make it with permanent and faster animation. If you can't just reply here.
thanks!
edit: here's another reference expl.gif

Last edited:
Level 34
@Avahor, i will consider it. However i don't get if it should be an instant effect and if it should be white or else. Could you tell me more about your vision please?

Could you please make an effect for charging up a spell? It could be attached to the origin of a unit while they channel, and the effect shows particles drawing into the caster. It wouldn't have to be anything very showy, but it would be nice with progress bar to show some eye-candy while the unit is casting their ability (and using Mana/Life Drain to show charging gets pretty boring).

I've made something simple that can fit this role.

Attachments

• ChargeArcaneSpell.mdx
    2.6 KB · Views: 68
Level 15
@Avahor, i will consider it. However i don't get if it should be an instant effect and if it should be white or else. Could you tell me more about your vision please?

MM it's a bit hard to explain cuz my native languaje isn't english.
The vision is a boss entering into scene from some hidden area, when boss finally is revealed, he screams angry. The shake effect is well done with Editor functions but the tension of the moment is maximixed with this kind of explosion effect.
here is another example extr312x238.gif. as you can check the monster is loading some power, then he explodes his power. the explosion effect is what I want, but not related to fire element, maybe a neutral color or semitransparent effect.
thanks for reply jesushispter, I already have used some of your models into the map. On next stage there'll be personalized boss AI's, so this model helps me a lot to give players a big tension sense. the final explosion lenght time would be 2 or 3 seconds.

Level 18
Hello!

I am working on a human themed map and want to add objective circles, like in Starcraft II. Here is what they look like if you haven't played Starcraft II. It's basically a Zerg-themed Circle of Power. I'm currently using the generic circle of power and need a more human one to replace it.

My requests, based on your willingness to do this, time and other in order of preference. If you can only do the first, I'll still be very happy, but if you can include the extras, that would be awesome.
[1] A simple human-themed circle of power.
[2] Based on the original human sigil or some - cleaner, less ornate - variant.
[3] A small, pulsating animation, think Vampiric Aura.
[4] A death animation.

Thank you for considering my request.

EDIT: I'm using the Icecrown Glacier tileset and the player color is blue, so a blue effect would probably be too much. If you decide to do this request, please choose a warmer color. Or even team color as this will replace the Circle of Power.

Last edited:
Level 34
Hi mate.

I would like to ask if you can do a "massive roar field" model for rpg boss intro. it's like a fury explosion, but more artistic.
I've found this View attachment 154405 as example, Tell me if you can make it with permanent and faster animation. If you can't just reply here.
thanks!
edit: here's another reference View attachment 154406

Well, like that?

I'd also suggest you to use masks in order to make the screen white\orange in the moment of cast.

Attachments

• EnrageExplosion.mdx
    8.8 KB · Views: 108
  • ChargeEnrage (chest attachement).mdx
    2.9 KB · Views: 65

EdgeOfChaos

E

EdgeOfChaos

I've made something simple that can fit this role.

Cool model! Thanks!

Level 5
I already made a thread about this. But, no one response.

Anyways, I want to request a High Elf Archer, with a ranger spell animation. The one with Sylvanas' animation.

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

Almia, I can do that, but we need general Frank's permission, a stated in the resource description.

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

Here, hope that's sufficicent enough. It is not perfectly angled, had some problem with the model.
Not tested in-game.

EDIT: Meh, tested it, seems it has to be perfectly angled.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

Hm, it depends. What do you need exactly of the model ? Do you need everything of it ?

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

It is not as easy as it might look.
I am going to reproduce the model to achieve your wish.

EDIT: not really fancy, but tell me what you think.

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

Now I just took the rotation from the ancient protector missile, should be fine, I hope.

Level 8
Forsaken Deathguard request

Helloooo there!

First, I want to say thank you for offering help like that, that's really, really nice of you!

I'm always surprised by how few Forsaken models there are on the Hive so, as I'm currently working on an Undead campaign, that's what I'd love you to do!

I was thinking of a Forsaken deathguard-styled unit, like in Wow (the Silverpine forest type, picture below), as the Forsaken don't really use Ghouls, which represent everything they hate in their curse.
So, that would be a 100% custom unit (and NOT a hero) that would be used as a footman unit for undead players.

I have noticed that someone already tried to make a deathguard model a looong time ago on the Hive but it certainly doesn't look like what I have in mind nor the picture. The person actually edited the human footman model and that exactly what I don't want :D

The closer to the picture, the better it would be! (Except for the shield maybe, I'm not so happy with this red coloush for a purple/blue soldier; black, blue or purple would be better).

Anyway, I hope you'll be able to help and I would really appreciate if you gave it a try!
Thanks a lot in advance and see you! :goblin_yeah:

247394-albums8387-picture108912.jpg

Level 34
Hello Cleclejossstone!

I don't have wc3 installed anymore for a number of reasons. The truth is that right now i'm so deep into my work and drumming that i don't think i have what it takes anymore to model or keep this thread alive. Maybe it's about time to temporarily shut it down.

However i can offer you a decent selection of forsaken models from XGM. Some of them fit your description more or less. One on them is made by me. Another one is made by my mate Cinos. Other authors can be found in descriptions. Not all of them have decay animations, however i think that there are a lot of skilled modelers that can add it. I know for myself that it's not that much of a long process if a modeller knows how to do it.

So ok here they are: undead rogue, "marauder", undead warrior, crusher.

Hope you find something you like and someone agrees to help you out with decay animation. Best of luck.

Level 8
Thanks a lot!! :) I'm sorry to read you're not on here anymore, though... :( I'm kinda new on the Hive but I'm pretty sure the community misses you!

The 1st model you showed me could work! I'll use it unless I can find something even better! The only thing I regret is that it's got two blades rather than one with a shield, but, besides that, it's perfect! A thousand thanks and good luck for your work as well!!

Level 5
Can you just make a simple edit to thee Wc3 "Skeleton Warrior" model? Just make it slightly more armoured while keeping to the style of its other armour parts. Thanks!

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
*Finds thread*
Ooh, what fun! I might actually have something for this!

*Reads last page*
:< What a difference a month can make; shame. Welp, good luck with work/drumming; we'll keep our fingers crossed back here!

It depends on the request. I think I'd prefer original things but whatever. Tell me what do you have on your mind.

Unless it's again about that Thunderking thing.
THE THUNDER KING COMES.

Level 11
make bizarre ancient creatures, like a Watchtower, which is a basic tower with a huge cyclopean eye (or rather, multiple eyes of different sizes) and thick veins of blood flowing, or lava line..

Or maybe a tree made of blood veins as branch and pulsing heart as root...

Or maybe something tentacle-y sprouting from multi-leg monster.

I just need some other-worldly animals for my hell map.. yes?

Level 34
Alright, that's easy @dell. Even though i can hardly understand you.

Done. Haven't tested it, but it should work fine. Just don't edit and save it in MDLVIS or the teamcolor will fade.

hello I have a request you can make a base model peasant villager warcraft 3 team color

Yeah, if there was a misunderstanding then i'm not re-doing the model. I mean it's basically almost impossible to understand what you want here. Sorry

Attachments

• VillagerTeamColor.rar
    65.7 KB · Views: 37
  • 12313132.png
    12313132.png
    223.7 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
Level 10
Alright, that's easy @dell. Even though i can hardly understand you.

Done. Haven't tested it, but it should work fine. Just don't edit and save it in MDLVIS or the teamcolor will fade.

Yeah, if there was a misunderstanding then i'm not re-doing the model. I mean it's basically almost impossible to understand what you want here. Sorry

well but I need to have the animation gold and peasant wood and pickaxe

Level 9
JesusHipster could you make for me custom easterling model please ? I have asked this for ever .... never get a request ...please )

I could repaint the skin by my self you can make it as simple as ... i will finish ... I need just the model with custom texture.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Ok, since i'm back with wc3 installed i might do a couple of requests.
Alrighty then. ;P

Caster
Spell/AbilitySFX

Headshrinker (Hero-version of Witch Doctor)
ShrinkSome kinda Brew that he tosses which literally Shrinks all the target units, leaving them Slowed & susceptible to Stuns from any regular attack. Colors? (not green or purple; red/orange?)

Medicine Mon (hero, alternate Shadow Hunter)
Augury"throws the bones" to reveal portents of enemies. Basically tosses enchanted nasty-magical Bones at an enemy, dealing damage and revealing them for a duration. If killed by this spell, the warrior's spirit is bound to the bones & comes back to life (SFX & Summon! :p)

Hedge Witch (unit, support-caster with potion-type spells)
Blur Brewsome kinda Potion that has a scintillating, illusion-y effect, leaving enemies unable to target your buffed Allies. Rainbow!

Tiki Warrior & Tiki Tower (pseudo-caster unit & defensive tower)
Normal AttackSome kind of awexome blue lazer-lightning blast, in a "Missile Line" pattern, similar to this awexome inspiration (check 1:17). Not sure if this is actually SFX or just a texture ("lightning.blp"?)

Hexxer (spider-mounted offensive caster/anti-caster)
Mind PoisonPuts a splinter of magical spider-poison into an enemy caster's mind, damaging them/draining Mana until they Cast a spell (to "bleed" the poison). Some kind of dripping, pulsing black/green brain buff-thing?

Warbringer
OnslaughtBasically a "Flank"; takes the Hero & some nearby Allied units & 'teleports' them right on top of a target Enemy unit, flanking & surrounding them in a tactical maneuver. Needs some kind of "fiery" (i.e. not real fire) streamer effect, with the feel of tactics & glory (not too flashy, since Phoenix Fire (as an example) was waaay too big and flashy for this). Understated.

Headshrinker
BewilderAoE spell which launches a slippery concoction which creates a bunch of illusions of units in the AoE, to confuse enemies provide distraction. Purple?

Troll Buildings
Magicky-EnhancementI'm not really sure I'm doing this, but I've pondered a sort of "magical-purple-voodoo-rings" that would size around Troll buildings (i.e. like the Orc's Spiked Barricades), showing that they are fully "warded against evil spirits". Maybe give all upgraded buildings "Evasion" or somesuch.

Headshrinker (potions-based Caster Hero)
Noxious Fumesleaves a foul brew in a bottle which exudes harmful, offensive-smelling Fumes in a big area around it, clearing out enemies. Something greenish-yellow, like Sulfur, and foul, like Disease Cloud (but moving out).

Troll
TrollAnything like DonDustin's removed "Troll voodoo buff" thing; just generic Trollish buffs & effects that are cool. :p

If those have whetted your whistle (or alternatively; don't interest you) I got several actual requests (custom unit models) in mind/

Do you do buildings?

Level 34
@dell, fine, but no more requests for you.

Headshrinker
Here: click.
Mind Poison
Here: click.
Normal Attack
One of testmaps in this archive: click. (all done by me)

Generic trolls effects, fumes and shrink potion are attached.

Hello! I was wondering if you could transfer the animations from this model:

Why would you want it. The result won't be worthy of time spent. Just use it as it is, it's good enough for the game.

JesusHipster could you make for me custom easterling model please ? I have asked this for ever .... never get a request ...please )

Sorry i'm not realy into LotR.

Attachments

• NoxiousFumes.rar
    9.2 KB · Views: 28
  • VillagerTeamColorAnim.rar
    56.5 KB · Views: 43
  • TrollEffects.rar
    2.2 KB · Views: 37
  • NoxiousFumes.png
    NoxiousFumes.png
    218.1 KB · Views: 83
  • 1.png
    1.png
    112.4 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
Level 7
Why would you want it. The result won't be worthy of time spent. Just use it as it is, it's good enough for the game.

Yeah, to be honest I know its not necessary and that I'm being picky. The reason why I wanted to change it is because I already have quite a few models I'm using (for my map) that all have the same animations. I was hoping to remove some monotony. I also really love Fel Lords (Demons are my favorite race) so I wanted to create one Wc3 style. I completely understand your position though. I've spent a lot of time trying to transfer the animations several times myself and have failed (I have zero experience in modeling). However, I still want to try and get this done. So instead of doing the request, would you be okay with telling me what I need to do in order to do it myself? I learn pretty quick so as long as I have some sort of guideline I think I could do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.