• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

(Taking Request) Xlights Model Workshop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Well As usual I enjoy 3d modeling so why i'm working on my projects I take the time to go threw the request section. Why i'll accept quest on a first come first serve basis I do have some requerments

Right now I don't got time to make charicter models do to my project. Also I can't do simple model edits becuase the way I make models dosen't like peserving animations but if its a doodad or something with no animations I can . Also I don't do WoW exports sorry

But if your not looking to request any of those feel free to post!.

Level 45
umm.. im sure people would like to see examples...

and for minor edits? why the heck cant you just use vertex mod? I mean, usually people who can use modeling programs would be smart enough to use vertex mod to edit minor model problems with vertex mod rather than re-import and re-animate.

if you dont have vertex mod you can download it here.. i think www.oinkerwinkles.com in the tool section.

I use that for minor editing rather than reanimating and doing minor edits in milkshape. Its a good prog, but the viewports seriously make it so.....awkward. Since its all in x,y,z wireframe view rather than actual 3d faces with a free formed viewport.

and no.. i dont have a request...but meh..felt like posting cuz honestly... im curious of your work since you and TDR get into heated banters about 3D models and such.

Level 8
I don't use milkshape I use Gmax thank you very munch :p.

I don't bother with vertex mod becuase yea don't got time to learn another program.

but yea here some work. Dice model,cue stick I made for this guy on a request, then my jungle temple.

Attachments

• Dice pic 1.JPG
    Dice pic 1.JPG
    37.8 KB · Views: 73
  • CuePic.JPG
    CuePic.JPG
    38.3 KB · Views: 61
  • Jungle Temple.JPG
    Jungle Temple.JPG
    448.4 KB · Views: 74
Status
Not open for further replies.