1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Travel to distant realms and encounter scenes unknown to the common folk. The Greatest of Adventures is upon us with the 8th Cinematic Contest. Join in on a fun ride.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 18th Icon Contest is ON! Choose any ingame unit and give him/her Hero abilities. Good luck to all.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Contestants are to create a scene set in the Stone Age. Come and see what you can come up with. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Colour outside the lines! Techtree Contest #13 is a go. The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Greetings cerebrates, our Swarm needs new spawners that will have numerous children. Join the HIVE's 31st Modeling Contest - Spawners and Spawned! The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

JesusHipster not taking more requests!

Discussion in 'Requests' started by JesusHipster, Apr 15, 2016.

1. BloodDrunk

BloodDrunk

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I'm so confused right now. You made both the cloud and explosion effects?
    Is left one explosion and right one cloud?

2. JesusHipster

JesusHipster

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Both of them have a birth animation with an explosion

3. BloodDrunk

BloodDrunk

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Okayy then, may I receive the model on the 2nd picture?

4. JesusHipster

JesusHipster

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    I'm sorry, but what is your fucking problem?

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/2817571-post37.html

It is here. My guess is that you have not downloaded it or not imported it. And that's the reason i have to waste my time explaining you simpliest of things that you could figure out on your own if you have put some thought into what you are doing, double check things before wasting things of people who dedicate their time to doing your request for god's sake.

This effect edit is not worth 3 posts. It literaly took me about 10 minutes to make it and test it. But somehow you managed to convert the entire thread to the discussion of it. That's exactly why people do not like taking requests from strangers. I'm very dissapointed. Not trying to be rude, but please, double-check your imports and write precisely what you need the next time you request something.

5. BloodDrunk

BloodDrunk

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    It's ok, I'm used to such reactions. :)

Anyways, I wouldn't re-ask because I already tried re-downloading the effects you attached, and they all simply show up as the last one I tested and posted screenshots of.

I guess I can dl-em one more time.

6. JesusHipster

JesusHipster

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    This isn't true, I've posted a screenshot from WE with effects re-downloaded from this thread imported simultaneously into the editor. One the size of toxic gas or whatever that effect was called. The other one 5 times bigger. Cheers.

7. EdgeOfChaos

EdgeOfChaos

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Could you please make an effect for charging up a spell? It could be attached to the origin of a unit while they channel, and the effect shows particles drawing into the caster. It wouldn't have to be anything very showy, but it would be nice with progress bar to show some eye-candy while the unit is casting their ability (and using Mana/Life Drain to show charging gets pretty boring).

8. BloodDrunk

BloodDrunk

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Ok thanks for this effect, I love it.
    I'm sorry for all this discussion, won't happen again. =}

9. Zavorakto

Zavorakto

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2016
  10. N41

N41

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    This one..

11. JesusHipster

JesusHipster

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Link is broken for me.

That's a neat idea, i think i will figure something out and upload it to model section. Thanks!

12. Spellbound

Spellbound

Resources:
    Skins:
    Spells:
    JASS:
    Resources:
    Guess I'll try my luck here. I made its own request thread, but I doubt it'll get done.

Hopefully this interests you enough to make it :)

13. JesusHipster

JesusHipster

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    A guy in your thread already uploaded a perfectly good pot model complete with rainbow.

14. Spellbound

Spellbound

Resources:
    Skins:
    Spells:
    JASS:
    Resources:
    Oh, it got posted after I posted here. Hadn't seen.

15. Avahor

Avahor

Resources:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Hi mate.

I would like to ask if you can do a "massive roar field" model for rpg boss intro. it's like a fury explosion, but more artistic.
    I've found this affected3.gif as example, Tell me if you can make it with permanent and faster animation. If you can't just reply here.
    thanks!
    edit: here's another reference expl.gif

Last edited: May 3, 2016
  16. JesusHipster

JesusHipster

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    @Avahor, i will consider it. However i don't get if it should be an instant effect and if it should be white or else. Could you tell me more about your vision please?

I've made something simple that can fit this role.

Attached Files:

17. Avahor

Avahor

Resources:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    MM it's a bit hard to explain cuz my native languaje isn't english.
    The vision is a boss entering into scene from some hidden area, when boss finally is revealed, he screams angry. The shake effect is well done with Editor functions but the tension of the moment is maximixed with this kind of explosion effect.
    here is another example extr312x238.gif . as you can check the monster is loading some power, then he explodes his power. the explosion effect is what I want, but not related to fire element, maybe a neutral color or semitransparent effect.
    thanks for reply jesushispter, I already have used some of your models into the map. On next stage there'll be personalized boss AI's, so this model helps me a lot to give players a big tension sense. the final explosion lenght time would be 2 or 3 seconds.

18. McQvaBlood

McQvaBlood

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Hello!

I am working on a human themed map and want to add objective circles, like in Starcraft II. Here is what they look like if you haven't played Starcraft II. It's basically a Zerg-themed Circle of Power. I'm currently using the generic circle of power and need a more human one to replace it.

My requests, based on your willingness to do this, time and other in order of preference. If you can only do the first, I'll still be very happy, but if you can include the extras, that would be awesome.
    [1] A simple human-themed circle of power.
    [2] Based on the original human sigil or some - cleaner, less ornate - variant.
    [3] A small, pulsating animation, think Vampiric Aura.
    [4] A death animation.

Thank you for considering my request.

EDIT: I'm using the Icecrown Glacier tileset and the player color is blue, so a blue effect would probably be too much. If you decide to do this request, please choose a warmer color. Or even team color as this will replace the Circle of Power.

Last edited: May 4, 2016
  19. apcrabnightlive

apcrabnightlive

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Hey man I'm wondering if you could edit the siege rocket missile you made. If you could move them apart from each other for a bit and add long contrails on them?

20. JesusHipster

JesusHipster

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:

Well, like that?

I'd also suggest you to use masks in order to make the screen white\orange in the moment of cast.

Attached Files: