• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Taking vJass script requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
So, because I have plenty of time at the moment, I'm taking script requests. If you've always been needing a script, but never really had the time or knowledge to do them, well, now's your chance to finally get those.

• I'll only do vJass scripts. No exceptions.
  • My scripts are all extremely efficient and clean themselves automatically, so you don't need to worry about anything.
  • My scripts contains as much customization possibilities as possible.
  • My scripts will also include functions so you don't need any vJass knowledge to use them, but some Jass knowledge is required.
  • I will NOT do extremely large scripts, like Full Screen Interfaces, Physic Systems etc.
  • My scripts will (unless requested), not require other scripts to work.
  • All of my scripts will be public.
  • I'm doing SCRIPTS not SPELLS.

• Make a new post here, in this thread, with as much detail about the script as possible. If you don't post enough details I will not make the script
  • If you have some special requirement for the system, you should include post those.
  • I will NOT do scripts for people with negative rep, no exception.
  • I will NOT make stuff like arrow key movement, there's already plenty of those.

Examples on scripts are: AddSpecialEffectTimed, AddLightningTimed, HealOverTime, DamageAreaOverTime. Be creative.

So, I'll update this thread when the requests begins comming.

Status
Not open for further replies.