1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Group up and create a Warcraft hero based on a member of the Hive and win up to 100 rep and a rank icon. Enter the team contest now!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Music Contest #8 Results are out! Congratulate the creators of Hive's coolest soundtracks!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. The results for Mini-Mapping Contest #14 is up! Congratulate the winners here!
    Dismiss Notice

Introducing Streams

Discussion in 'Latest Updates and News' started by StoPCampinGn00b, Sep 30, 2016.

1. StoPCampinGn00b

StoPCampinGn00b

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Ah well, DSG, we're featuring streamers, not games. I made sure every streamer is a WC3 or SC2 (or other Blizzard game) streamer, but like most people, they play other games too. So we're not choosing Battlerite, but it's a popular game among many PC gamers and evidently including WC3 gamers at the moment.

Battlerite is just one of the newly released MOBAs.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2016
  2. Xarwin

Xarwin

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I'll mainly be streaming some Blizzard games and perhaps some other games! ^_^

3. EdgeOfChaos

EdgeOfChaos

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    StopCampingNoob contacted me on twitch: I am VoyagesDelAme and I stream DotA and sometimes map development

4. Chaosy

Chaosy

Resources:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    About that.
    I never watch casual streams, I only watch some esport tournaments through streams so I do not know the numbers.
    How much do the more 'popular' wc3 modders get when streaming? emphasis on modders, not players.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2016
  5. StoPCampinGn00b

StoPCampinGn00b

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Oh cool, I didn't know that was you. I thought you were just a random DotA player playing on ENT.
    So yeah, if you link hiveworkshop the way it's described in the first post, I will add you right away :)
    I don't know if anyone who primarily streamed map making has grown a bunch. I wasn't really keeping track.
    There are a few that do stream WC3 modding, but I don't remember who except @Heaven Editor