• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I present to you... TKoK 3.0 (Beta)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
MiniLogo.jpg

The Kingdom of Kaliron - 3.0.1 - Public Beta

The long wait is over! TKoK Beta 3.0.1 is here for all to try and enjoy!

What's new in 3.0?

• -New stat design - 3 main stats and 8 sub stats

-New GUI menus and options via the Actions Menu

-New equipment system

-New talent point system

-Improved / altered abilities and hero remakes

-7 playable classes - More to come!

-A new quest system along with new quests

-Improved Game Master to help players that are new to the game to get instructions

-New mini boss AI and scripted abilities

-New boss fights

What is there to do in the beta?

• Play 1 of 7 hero's - Pyromancer, Hydromancer, Arcanist, Cleric, Warrior, Chaotic Knight, Ranger

Complete the first 17 story and side quests

Fight: Crizzy, Gnarlsnout, Hadrith the Jailer, Haggart, Krix, Black Widow, Mutated Horror and the Dreaded Broodmother

Collect and equip items from over 3500 randomly generated items (from set prefixes and suffixes in the style of diablo)

Level up to approx 7 to 9 and spend talent points to learn up to 4 abilities or enhance your current abilities

The beta is just a taste of what is to come in 3.0. Revisit the 100% brand new Vormur Forest with its improved layout / terrain. Tackle the new and improved mini bosses, save the town of Tol'Calm and come to the aid of the Vormur Temple.

Can you prove your worth and take on the new Broodmother boss fight?

Download TKoK 3.0 and play with your friends and save Kaliron!

Special Thanks to: (In alphabetical order)
The Crimson Creation Team, BioDiablo, curi, DemonFTW, Freezeon, LaMiaZeaLoT, Oxygen., RaiN`, Torlof
Without the extensive testing, bug reports, balance feedback, and other TKoK related feedback, this game would not be possible. Thanks again for your help guys!

If you want to help us test new beta builds before we release them to the public, join us over irc at quakenet.net in channel #Crimson
You are also welcome to report bugs, give suggestions or just read the latest news at our forums located at http://tkok.freeforums.org

Note: I am aware that the beta is not flawless, it has its issues, but the issues are minor enough to warrant the release

Equipment + Shop Example:
TKOK_3_Shops.jpg

Chaotic Knight Talent Tree:
TKOK_3_Talents_ChaoticKnight.jpg

Ranger Talent Tree:
TKOK_3_Talents_Ranger.jpg

Last edited:
Level 15
I miss summons like the water elemental and the chaos mages armies.
Same here. Will there still be mass summons and stuff? Does the story line change much as compared to the previous one? Is there a huge change in the areas and towns and stuff?
Techtrees still look epic and awesome! Keep it up! I would love to see this become the most popular RPG ever!

I've played it now till level 8, and the spells are nice (the talent tree is so awesome), but it would really make it better if at least the wow spells were renamed, it would at least look much more professional.
There's also some floating doodads and tilesets that doesn't go to well with eachother.
generally, this is certainly one of the best orpg's i've ever played :)

Level 14
I love this map, I played it lan with my friend and we had so much fun! However we had to quit when for some reason a killed a spider then a neutral version of the spider that we just killed appeared and I had the incredible dumb idea to talk with it and it poped up a chat message that said "(null)" and I was stuck.

Level 1
Me and a friend stumbled across this and really enjoy it! I cant wait for the next patch so I can play past lvl 8. Excellent job and I appreciate all the time and effort put into this really fun orpg.

Status
Not open for further replies.