• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How NOT to flame a mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

imported_THE_END

I

imported_THE_END

wow...awesome

yo i have nothing to say cause no words can describe how that nakedhippo dude just got totally owned..

Level 9
VG, I'm very impressed at how well you handled this, I'll be honest, I really wouldn't have taken it as easily as you have.

And now to continue the money discussion...

Well, here in Canada (Prince Edward Island to be exact, see if you can find it on a world map... YES, that little speck :p ) money isn't very hard to come by for me, even though I don't get very much, I usually increase it by gambling :) I would help the site if I could, but I really don't think my parents would of approve of it. Sorry darky :/

Level 5
darklord_avalon, I said that 10$ is change because I heard more than one guy saying it and so, I was sure that it is like this in USA. Sorry if I offended you.

Ya didnt offend me, I think there are lots of folks in america that do use 10$ like change, its just my personal life that ten dollars is a great gift. XD
so no worry bout offending me.
the only way you could offend my is by bashing USA or, just flaming models.

Level 9
Daelin, yea well i want to but my folks probably wouldn't help me to. If you get paid from tax money the only way that us in australia can get that is if we are unemployed and have to sign-up with the government to get it (just so ppl know im not sure if its used outside of australia its called the "Dole").

And you say people make a lot of you, alot of people make fun of me but i just throw it back at them and they shut up.

VG, dont know about me but the financial bit i had no idea, it was just the fact knowing that he was a student that got me.

Level 4
nicely done :) ...by the way i like your quote pic :lol: but i dont think i wanna delete my map :p still nice job flaming...i think everyone hates me cause i ask stupid questions :cry:

Level 13
Daelin said:
... Then I'm a flamer. Because I have my moments of anger too ya know especially because of my sucky life.

You are not, since you don't flame on internet just to take a vengeance.

Really, i don't get it, why some people like to flame someone on the internet? Is it making him happy?

Heck, if really a badass, i would flame people right in front of his face, yeah just to get cocky on him and just for fun. But, through internet? Are those flamer really feel happy by just write foul words? Really, i don't get the fun when i do it just through 'cables'.

My suggestion, if you really wanna be a badass, don't go halfway. Go come out your house, make fun some geeks. Nah, you'll feel happy now, not just flaming people on the internet while you hiding behind your computer.

Level 16
I found that humorous with merit. Society is gonna go to waste in this theory, with certain people...

The faulty gene for mental deficiencies at birth like Down's Syndrome, with all the carcinogenic crap we make will eventually override the default genes for human intelligence. We will all be a species of retards! =P

Anyway, you get what you get. Good job, VG

Level 3
Whatever

Well, that hippo guy's been slaughtered 8 times already? Oh happy day :p
Anyway, here in Norway we get cash if we keep going from school to high school, more or less as a loan, but anyway, I got a good life if you exclude all those retards trying to piss me off 24/7 (my phone's at teachers room after someone called it in middle of class (yes, I know who, I just haven't beaten him senseless, yet)), I'm not planning to find out how much it's in dollars, but in OUR value it's 1000 err... crowns? What to call it on english? Anyway, that's from my parents, MONTHLY! :p
Right onto my bank account, I can't donate because my mother always looks through this lil piece of paper which tells where money's been spent on, and she'd make the computer explode if she saw that I'd spent money on a site

Level 6
phu, thats a long post VGsatomi, ive red most of it, seems that you really DONT like this personne :D

but i dont understand 1 thing, you said something like

we want critism but we dont tolerate it that people critism us that dont donate us or that gives any prophet to the site, with that you ectally say that you dont like it at all to get critism like you said before that almost no one donates

was just curiousity

thanks,
Nazghul_Master

;) :)

Level 5
OFF huh that was a lot of reading... /OFF

Is someone breeding people like this? I've seen a lot of them, they are usually a 12 year old spoiled child who thinks he or she is so clever, and will free the site of the tyrannic rule of the moderators...

And it's even hard to ban as they use all meanings of 3rd party programs to make themselves undetectable.

About donation: well i'd so gladly give a some money to this site if i were rich, but unfortunately Hungary is also not the richest country around. I'm glad that my parents pay for internet connection, and i'm glad that we can live quite normally (although salaries in hungary are very low - compared to England or Germany it is around a 10:1 ratio), but i'm still learning (i'm 19) and don't have a work, and i don't think my parents would donate for me.
Oh and we also get money after each person who is still a student in the family (no matter the age) if we claim it - but everyone claims it :D , and the school also gets money for each student learning in it.

Level 9
its the most idiot to flame a "geek" (whatever that means) just by feeling yourself good. there are plenty ways of feeling good without having to destroy the morale of others

@Daelin do like me, if a big idiot get picky on you, give it back in the same coin, then call yuor big brother. already done this 2 times, i think they got the idea...

Level 2
some people are just stupid i guess.... some people have the time to make themselves feel good by downloading their own map....others fell good when they flame other members on the site.....and some hopeless people like to just generally make life harder and unbearable to others . Its that type of people that i hate and im not one to hate people, despite the fact that i can only talk to other people. So I say VGsat... (i really dont know how to spell it im half asleep here) you did the right thing even if you could have done it anyway

Level 2
3 things

1st being whyd ya get so annoyed over this guy, true he deserved to be disembowled but I remember a few years back when I was kinda like that, you dont read posts so hes definently not gonna get this. 2nd I think its a bit obsesive, think of banning him like a game of wack-a-mole, thats always good aanger relief. 3rd and lastly DAMN do i these people.

Level 13
Daelin said:
Lol... if I only had a big brother. I have a sister but that's not really helpful. :?

At this kind of situation, you know what your buddies are for? :wink:

@VG: I realize that if you wanna warn yourself in the end, why don't you flame him more than that? :twisted:. Just kidding, though.

Anyway, why you band him with reason 'NULL' (like almost banned users)? I don't get what it means, and that 'you are quite entertaining' thing rocks! :twisted:

Level 6
OFF huh that was a lot of reading... /OFF

Is someone breeding people like this? I've seen a lot of them, they are usually a 12 year old spoiled child who thinks he or she is so clever, and will free the site of the tyrannic rule of the moderators...

And it's even hard to ban as they use all meanings of 3rd party programs to make themselves undetectable.

pyrodactyll, you mean me with this?? cause i dunno cause you first say this and later "about the donation" so i get feeling you answer on all my things, tell me if you mean me ore the guy VGsatomi talks about cause im confused :?

thanks,
Nazghul_Master

;) :)[/quote]

Level 5
I absolutely not meant to refer to anyone but the type of the person who had conflict with VG.

Why have you thought this? Are you spoiled and want to free the site of the tyrannic rule of moderators? :)

then i mentioned the donation thingy cause many of you mentioned it before...

Level 4
Geez that baka needs to get a life. If all he can do is flame and be a moron to get attention i have a better and more of a social life to him and thats saying something *sucks being unemployed* oh I would say it's nice cause it gives me time to mod but when you 2nd 60 gig hard drive crashs leaving you with just a 40 well that does create quite an irratant grr.

Anywayz hats off to you vg it's moderraters like you that help keep sites in working order, and then people wonder why they have to register to sites?? cause of morons like that flamer. *shakes head* crazy crazy crazy. Oh well life and modding goes on :D

Level 22
...and he STILL keeps coming back to post his map. Now 9 accounts from him I've banned and he STILL can't take a hint...

My G-d, I've toilet-trained ferrets that had quicker and better understanding of action-and-consequence then this guy...

"duhh...if I crap in this corner, the big mean guy slaps me on the head...but if I crap in that box over there, the big mean guy leaves me alone...maybe I should only crap in that box over there!"

My ferret, with the brain the size of a frigg'n marble can get the picture, so why can't this drooling idiot at least PRETEND he has more intelligence then a tube rat and take the hint that he is NOT WELCOME AT THIS SITE? Honestly, he's becoming not only an embarassment to himself, but the human species in general...having a lower learning capacity then a 2 pound quadraped and all...

RRggg.... :evil:
-VGsatomi

Level 2
w00t VG!!!!!!!

chill a bit now VG, you've flamed the hell outta him, now you can leave it......because you're sensible + mature :p

don't get a bad impression of 14 year olds because of this please - I rock ^^

ALSO: don't ban yourself you're an asset to wc3search and people should respect you (I do!!)

if you feel like you must flame him more - ASK MECHEON TO!!!!! (he rocks at this - no offense intended mech)

Level 25
If you can find his actual IP address, then you should be able to find his service provider

A complant to them would be like complaining to a parent, with an additional 5% pwnage rating from a situation like this

"Child! Why is our internet account shut down and them reporting us spamming some 'WC3Search' forum?"
"OMG THEY BANNED ME SO I KEPT SPAMMING THEM LOLZ1111!!!"
"... I'm gonna take your computer away from you"
"OH NOEZ MY LIFE IS RUINED ANGST D="

Level 13
Mecheon said:
"Child! Why is our internet account shut down and them reporting us spamming some 'WC3Search' forum?"
"OH NOEZ MY LIFE IS RUINED ANGST D="

Actually this is what would hapen:

"PLEASE, MOMMA! don't take my computer away...."
"Okay, hon. Here, come to your momma.. give me a hug..."

Level 8
what about this

-mom : Child! Why is our internet account shut down and them reporting us spamming some 'WC3Search' forum?

-kiddie : OMG THEY BANNED ME SO I KEPT SPAMMING THEM LOLZ1111!!!
I got L33TZZZ111 by hiding my IP.

-mom : ... I'm gonna take your computer away from you,those guys are on the marine,and may kill you sonny!

-kiddie : PLEASE, MOMMA! don't take my computer away....

-mom : Okay, hon. Here, come to your momma.. give me a hug...

-kiddie : yes momz i lovez you soooo muchz, what about a new internet conection,Mom?

anyway i dont think the ISP would shut down their acoount since all they want is the money from the ppl,no matter what they do.

Level 1
I read some of Hippo’s comments before and I must say he is persistent little bugger and slightly delusional as well. It is rather sad when a person decides to act like this on the Internet just so they can insult others and make themselves feel better at others expenses. But remember do not let a person like Hippo or whatever his name is drag you down to their level. Nice post and topic VGsatomi I hope you can keep him off this site for good.

Level 22
If you can find his actual IP address, then you should be able to find his service provider

I already know his service provider. His first account he signed up with a non-freemail address. I looked at their terms of service and he is breaking some rules, which could threaten his internet service altogether. I already contacted them, but they have not responded back yet. I think I may have to be a member of their service in order to issue a complaint about another member.
-VGsatomi

Level 4
this has been one of the funniest threads i've read.

god, this guy is even worst than me.

REMEMBER ME? Daelin ?

hahahah

Level 3
He is hiding behind an IP hider. If anyonen knows how to get around one of those, my ear is wide open.

i know where u can get one and i would post the link where u can actually download it, but if i would do that, i would be violating the site rules. i would also send u the zip by email but since u dont have one (or it doesnt appear) in ur profile, i cant

We welcome criticism...that’s what helps us improve ourselves as well as know where problems may lay.

since u accept criticism, here it goes... i really dont understand who is the best here, that hippo did all that bad stuff u already mentioned, but everyone who replied here just insults him, is this a contest or what? and please, dont blame his parents for his actions

Level 2
Haha! Comprehensively 0wned.

"Alright hippo, just clack your heels together and say 'there's no place like hell.' There's no place like hell, there's no place like hell...

Edit: I'm bringing the ultimate flame into play! (Dun dun DUN!)

The Ultimate Flame

You swine. You vulgar little maggot. Don't you know that you are pathetic? You worthless bag of filth. As we say in Texas, I'll bet you couldn't pour piss out of a boot with instructions on the heel. You are a canker. A sore that won't go away. I would rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with you.

You are a fiend and a coward, and you have bad breath. You are degenerate, noxious and depraved. I feel debased just for knowing you exist. I despise everything about you. You are a bloody nardless newbie twit protohominid chromosomally aberrant caricature of a coprophagic cloacal parasitic pond scum and I wish you would go away.

You're a putrescence mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a cad, a weasel. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench, a revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon.

You are a bleating fool, a curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared richly with the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged birth into this world. An insensate, blinking calf, meaningful to nobody, abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling beasts who sired you and then killed themselves in recognition of what they had done.

I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. I barf at the very thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth. And did I mention you smell?

If you aren't an idiot, you made a world-class effort at simulating one. Try to edit your writing of unnecessary material before attempting to impress us with your insight. The evidence that you are a nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they will be able to access it more rapidly.

You snail-skulled little rabbit. Would that a hawk pick you up, drive its beak into your brain, and upon finding it rancid set you loose to fly briefly before spattering the ocean rocks with the frothy pink shame of your ignoble blood. May you choke on the queasy, convulsing nausea of your own trite, foolish beliefs.

You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid, nasty and profane. You are foul and disgusting. You're a fool, an ignoramus. Monkeys look down on you. Even sheep won't have sex with you. You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot.

And what meaning do you expect your delusionally self-important statements of unknowing, inexperienced opinion to have with us? What fantasy do you hold that you would believe that your tiny-fisted tantrums would have more weight than that of a leprous desert rat, spinning rabidly in a circle, waiting for the bite of the snake?

You are a waste of flesh. You have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and obnoxious. You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living emptiness, a meaningless void. You are sour and senile. You are a disease, you puerile one-handed slack-jawed drooling meatslapper.

On a good day you're a half-wit. You remind me of drool. You are deficient in all that lends character. You have the personality of wallpaper. You are dank and filthy. You are asinine and benighted. You are the source of all unpleasantness. You spread misery and sorrow wherever you go.

I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid so stupid that it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. Your writing has to be a troll. Nothing in our universe can really be this stupid. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know. I'm sorry. I can't go on. This is an epiphany of stupid for me. After this, you may not hear from me again for a while. I don't have enough strength left to deride your ignorant questions and half baked comments about unimportant trivia, or any of the rest of this drivel. Duh.

The only thing worse than your logic is your manners. I have snipped away most of what you wrote, because, well... it didn't really say anything. Your attempt at constructing a creative flame was pitiful. I mean, really, stringing together a bunch of insults among a load of babbling was hardly effective... Maybe later in life, after you have learned to read, write, spell, and count, you will have more success. True, these are rudimentary skills that many of us "normal" people take for granted that everyone has an easy time of mastering. But we sometimes forget that there are "challenged" persons in this world who find these things more difficult. If I had known, that this was your case then I would have never read your post. It just wouldn't have been "right". Sort of like parking in a handicap space. I wish you the best of luck in the emotional, and social struggles that seem to be placing such a demand on you.

P.S.: You are hypocritical, greedy, violent, malevolent, vengeful, cowardly, deadly, mendacious, meretricious, loathsome, despicable, belligerent, opportunistic, barratrous, contemptible, criminal, fascistic, bigoted, racist, sexist, avaricious, tasteless, idiotic, brain-damaged, imbecilic, insane, arrogant, deceitful, demented, lame, self-righteous, Byzantine, conspiratorial, satanic, fraudulent, libelous, bilious, splenetic, spastic, ignorant, clueless, illegitimate, harmful, destructive, dumb, evasive, double-talking, devious, revisionist, narrow, manipulative, paternalistic, fundamentalist, dogmatic, idolatrous, unethical, cultic, diseased, suppressive, controlling, restrictive, malignant, deceptive, dim, crazy, weird, dystopic, stifling, uncaring, plantigrade, grim, unsympathetic, jargon-spouting, censorious, secretive, aggressive, mind-numbing, abrasive, poisonous, flagrant, self-destructive, abusive, socially-retarded, puerile, clueless, and generally Not Good.

MWHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Level 4
I don't want to be the one to bring down the bomb on everyone but no matter how stupid repetative and annoying hippo is you can't go around fighting after the battle is won. Don't critisize him nemore if I were him I'd be virtually MAIMED. I do agree he is a problem so find a way to ban him for good and be done with it rather than go on dissing him. I really don't think its fair that the fact is that at least 19 people have honestly made fun of him. You can say gj VG but don't push it. In this case I really don't think ne1 but VG and Moodswing had the righ to say anything about him. Gj VG I think you are a true credit to this site and at the same time you keep everything in line. And Moodswing I'm sorry that hippo is still whispering you with bots on warcraft. Only way to stop it may be to make a new account.

Level 3
Don't you know that you are pathetic?

actually i dont know who is being more pathetic here, u aegis, or hippo, after all, u wrote all that crap, i would like to have so much pacience as u have

I don't want to be the one to bring down the bomb on everyone but no matter how stupid repetative and annoying hippo is you can't go around fighting after the battle is won.

yes still they insist in insulting someone who is ip banned and cant defend himself... oh and aegis and to everyone who insulted hippo, check the rules... there it stands...

NETIQETTE
It is not allowed to post offensive language in the forums and in the comment section of the resources. We are a community where everyone should show good manners. Breaking the rules will lead to a 1-week ban. People who still dont follow the rules after a 1-week ban will be permanently banned from the site.

... "where everyone should show good manners", does this sound familiar to anyone?

and like cheetory said, only VG and moodswing had the right to insult him

Level 9
Argh.

just argh.

Who evers DNA produced him must be SCREWED UP (@ JTNH)

and no, i know im not typing perfect, but ive only got a few seconds.

Level 2
N£cr0m@nc£r said:
oh and aegis and to everyone who insulted hippo, check the rules... there it stands...

NETIQETTE
It is not allowed to post offensive language in the forums and in the comment section of the resources. We are a community where everyone should show good manners. Breaking the rules will lead to a 1-week ban. People who still dont follow the rules after a 1-week ban will be permanently banned from the site.

... "where everyone should show good manners", does this sound familiar to anyone?

and like cheetory said, only VG and moodswing had the right to insult him

That wasn't an honest insult. That was...

called-joke.png

Honestly, I thought it was obvious. Sorry to everyone who didn't see the shugarhyper/maniacal tone in there.

Really, really sorry. Honestly. :cry: I've been thought of as one of the jerks of a community before, and, darnit, it's an experiance I don't want to repeat.

Level 11
Aegis said:
That wasn't an honest insult. That was...

called-joke.png

Honestly, I thought it was obvious. Sorry to everyone who didn't see the shugarhyper/maniacal tone in there.

Really, really sorry. Honestly. :cry: I've been thought of as one of the jerks of a community before, and, darnit, it's an experiance I don't want to repeat.

Necro is just bossing around. I found it as a joke, and so, I don't think it really broke the rules. Oh and Necro, you are worse than him by that pathetic thread you've made. It really didn't make any sense. All it did was lead to mass flaming, and what a big surprise, a lot of it against mods. So before judging the others, think about yourself, and see if you are better than them or not.

~Daelin

Status
Not open for further replies.