1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Ride into the sunset with the 32nd Modeling Contest. The contest is optionally paired. Best of luck, people!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. This adventure has come to an end. Congratulate our heroes in the 16th Mini Mapping Contest Results.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. From the gates of hell, the 5th Special Effect Contest Results have emerged.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

How NOT to flame a mod

Discussion in 'Site Discussion' started by VGsatomi, Sep 15, 2005.

1. DeadDogNoGoWoof

DeadDogNoGoWoof

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    it may not make sense, but it makes a statement. joethenaked yadda yadda yadda was/is a complete idiot. worse than an idiot. VGsatomi is showing he is better than him, though that is of course not needed considering what joeblabla has done.

2. lorothrigs

lorothrigs

Resources:
    Resources:
    Code (Text):
    VGSatomi > Hippo * 1000000000
    Goodjob VG, that was elite ownage right there. Good Work.

3. Shamanruler

Shamanruler

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    wow
    never mess with VG...ever...0.o

4. Afronight_76

Afronight_76

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    "And the lord said 'let this be a role model to whoever considers commiting n00bery'" or was it moses christ?

5. Rui

Rui

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    If i was in your place he would have been IP banned already. But you don't need to warn yourself. Just keep cool. Idiots are not welcome to the site and he was really abusing of the mod's patience. I think he deserved it.

-Rui

6. DeadDogNoGoWoof

DeadDogNoGoWoof

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    he has already been IP banned. the ban/warn list is expressly visible to users on the site.

7. VGsatomi

VGsatomi

Webmaster's Council

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Yeah...all 7 of his accounts and growing...

I noticed he hasn't been on today. Darn...when I came home today I was anticipating him having another flame up for me to shred. I'm sorely dissapointed. Although maybe he finally took the hint.
    -VGsatomi

8. darklord_avalon

darklord_avalon

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Your my hero Satomi...
    although the parents thing was a lil low...
    some people, are just born rotten :lol:

9. SeaGull1723

SeaGull1723

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hmmm... cocky moron. Damn I haven't been around.

Whatever your case is VG, I don't care about the "Mods are tyrants." It's simple "Mods should be strict." Unfortunately it looks like this moron didn't want us to get serious on the job. So boo hoo for him.

10. VGsatomi

VGsatomi

Webmaster's Council

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    EDIT: Well, #8 just got killed. Sadly he didn't have anything worth mentioning....just a "when VGstops acting like a child, maybe he'll let me keep my map here."

Maybe he should try "maybe if I stop making the first post of each of my accounts a flame, and make myself out to be a respectable person and stop disrespecting other members, and maybe if I stop performing rule-breaking acts on my map every time I upload it, maybe VG will stop banning me and removing my stuff."

He doesnt get the idea that when someone is permanantly banned, they are no longer welcome at this site. Oh well, its no problem on my side...he's the one who has to create a new email adress every time he creates an account....much more trouble for him then it is for me.

Although I think we should be flattered in the fact that he likes this place so much that he just HAS to have his map posted here, even to the point of going through all this trouble to do so...at least he has dedication to his little cause.
    -VGsatomi

11. Hyarion

Hyarion

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Good job VG!

12. Telefragged

Telefragged

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Ehh, there's a support wc3sear.ch button up there. {paypal!}

To be honest, I'm not the type to respond to posts unless I have something to say, so I'll have to stay on topic, darnit.

Good job VG, and by the way, DDNGW, your sig is BIG and steals my memory.

13. imported_Freakazoid

imported_Freakazoid

Resources:
    Resources:
    Vg i admire you and all other moderators here, and i would support this site but i'm only 16, no CC or anything.

14. narsilflame

narsilflame

Resources:
    Resources:
    Question:
    If the guy can hide his IP, how did u know its him?

15. Mecheon

Mecheon

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    By the way he acts

He's a real class A idiot

16. TheFrozenThongs

TheFrozenThongs

Resources:
    Resources:
    Wow, this guy is WAAAY over me... The worse guy i ever heard of is equal to this one.. Dont you think its sad? Now, lets say that he got some sence into his dumb brain and say sorry... Who will forgive him? He blown his WC3 history, now everyone will point at him as a mutant...
    Btw, i had no idea how hard it is for darky to keep the site running... Such a great effort out of his own pocket, not too many people would do anything like this.
    I salut you!

17. Daelin

Daelin

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I'm 15... And the problem at me is different. It's not that I am too young, after all, I could ask my mom to help with the transfer, but the problem is that I cannot really afford it... Romania is a poor country, and I don't think my parents would give me money for this site. :(

So again, apologizing for not affording it... I wish I would live in a big country such as USA where 10$ is change money. I get about 7$ per month from the romanian state, and that's because I am still in school. It is called "alocatie"... don't really know how to translate it. Anyway, they are a very small sum of money here as well...

~Daelin

18. N00byStance

N00byStance

Resources:
    Models:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Daelin, you don't need to explain oneself... :roll:

19. DeadDogNoGoWoof

DeadDogNoGoWoof

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    ill change it to a render when i get the time.

20. Capcy

Capcy

Resources:
    Resources:
    Daelin, you get paid to be in school? And as i said before if it were possible for me to contribute to this site i would but unforunatly i dont think my parents would open anther account for me to make it possible for me to, i would myself if i were old enough to be able to create an account.