• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

This forum is shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Well I cooled my heals for a bit and stopped making controversial threads and posts and just waited to see what exactly would change if I gave this forum a chance. What Ive noticed is nothing has changed. This "community" reminds me a lot of NarutoFan...you know...that god awful site where 12 year olds troll non stop and no mod cares enough to stop it. Not to say this place doesn't have its place...its a great resource site but the users are some of the worst behaved degenerate under aged morons Ive seen in a while. I actually feel sorry for all the decent mods (which don't exceed 5 I guarantee you that).

This place needs more strict rules because this community is like a person with gangrene and in order to save it someone better get out the knife.

But hey we all know whats going to happen to this thread. Its going to get deleted because there can be no proof of an unhappy user. Maybe for once someone should listen to the users who are noticing things like this and start banning users who troll regardless if they are mods or not.

Ive provided you with the perfect place to start your improvements. This thread will attract the scum users you should have perma banned a long time ago and the shitty mods who should have never become mods in the first place. if you don't actually do SOMETHING you've proven my point that you can't manage a forum so for once get off your asses and do something to improve your community. New features doesn't solve anything. It just adds more features to a malcontent community.

I'd say its been fun but that would be a lie. I'm going to another wc3 site where they have better resources and more effective staff along with well behaved users.

Don't bother neg repping me or whatever because Ive already asked Ralle to delete my account.

Level 25
We're a website for a 5 year old game who's biggest draw is DotA. Who the hell are you honestly expecting on the website?

Like it or not, that's WC3's target audience pretty much

And by the way, we do tend to stop the more obvious trolls. Evidently our definition of troll and yours seem to clash. If you desire a website where we just ban any idiot, then how's about you go to BYOB or YCS on Something Awful and bask in watching people get banned left, right and center?

Basically, you want us to ban everyone you don't like. Come on now, stop being a baby, tell us who you think are the big bad trolls so we can see how much merit your opinions have, or will you just settle for claiming there are trolls even if there are none?

Also, Elf, stop being such a prude. We're adults here. We swear like drunk sailors. Especially me

Level 6
DIY, well behaved users? You're the one saying the site sucks and insulting us with "ineptitude" (???) and ignorance. If you were really the goody goody person from Wc3U, then why are you swearing in your titles?

I have no bones to pick with you so i'll say it simply and I'll even be nice about it.

Not all users are bad here but there are a lot of bad users in these forums. Don't think that everyone is a poor excuse for a human being on this forums since that's obviously not true.

I'm not a goody good on that site. I'm an average user who knows how to really pull people in with words. Good example is the title of this thread. Would you have looked at it right away if I named it "My Regretful Observations"? The answer to that is probably not right away.

Level 2
This is what people should be banned for! Just who do you think YOU are?

Quote:...and just waited to see what exactly would change if I gave this
forum a chance.

you dont even have any power here! ( neighter do i ,but I dont post such USELESS thing.):thumbs_down:

Level 45
Well I cooled my heals for a bit and stopped making controversial threads and posts and just waited to see what exactly would change if I gave this forum a chance. What Ive noticed is nothing has changed. This "community" reminds me a lot of NarutoFan...you know...that god awful site where 12 year olds troll non stop and no mod cares enough to stop it. Not to say this place doesn't have its place...its a great resource site but the users are some of the worst behaved degenerate under aged morons Ive seen in a while. I actually feel sorry for all the decent mods (which don't exceed 5 I guarantee you that).
Maybe you should of done some REPORTING and offer solutions instead of complaining.

This place needs more strict rules because this community is like a person with gangrene and in order to save it someone better get out the knife.
This place has the rules for more stricter than the site you suggest is "better", its your duty as a user to report your problems so the rules can be enforced and problems can be solved, the moderators are not present on every bit of data this site you know?

But hey we all know whats going to happen to this thread. Its going to get deleted because there can be no proof of an unhappy user. Maybe for once someone should listen to the users who are noticing things like this and start banning users who troll regardless if they are mods or not.
Yes, and what you are doing right now is trolling (to some extent every user is, but what you did just here IS black and white trolling and THUS deserves staff action like you "predict"). The staff WOULDN'T be enforcing the rules if they did NOTHING with this thread, you know why? Because this incites a high rate of negative emotional response from not just the community but the staff.
You are NOT offering solutions, you are NOT offering constructive criticism to actual points, and you are NOT reporting issues. Instead you are complaining and ranting about them where you could be making a constructive thread about your issues with this site to admin contact where they can be maturely resolved.

Ive provided you with the perfect place to start your improvements.
Yes, by locking this thread.

This thread will attract the scum users you should have perma banned a long time ago and the shitty mods who should have never become mods in the first place. if you don't actually do SOMETHING you've proven my point that you can't manage a forum so for once get off your asses and do something to improve your community. New features doesn't solve anything. It just adds more features to a malcontent community.
More trolling and irony...Why would any bother to listen to you yet you talk no better than the people you claim "degrade" this site? You offer no reason for your claims at all.

I'd say its been fun but that would be a lie. I'm going to wc3 unlimited where they have better resources and more effective staff along with well behaved users.
Aahahaha..Yeah, a place:
1.Where its a-ok to remake arguments after thread locks when the admin said "STOP!"
2.Where its a-ok to call people morons and have the majority of members cheering on that person.
3.Where its a-ok to submit stuff without the ORIGINAL authors permission, a resource dumping ground for the deseperate, those who care little for peoples artwork.
4.Where its a-ok to lock threads that contain a model becuase the original author asked for the model to be deleted politely and the moderator said "Well, you can give us permission now to keep the model here" "No thankyou, please delete" "Ahaha, an angry one are we? *Locked*"
I had to contact another moderator, the only one who I saw had any sense at that site to tell that moderator off, the other moderator made excuses that obviously means they are not ready for staff.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Badly behaved? Hardly, it is not well behaved but is far from bad. A lot of the problems are mod inactivity.

However, we do try to stop trouble causeres. D.I.Y Death, you have little to argue as you are the one insulting people and you have not linked any evidence at all. Ralle will not delete your account purly because it will mess up all the threads you posted in by making you unknown which is not what admins like.

I'm going to another wc3 site where they have better resources and more effective staff along with well behaved users.
I take it that is WC3C, as they are the only site with better recources and "more strict" staff. Enjoy the down times as this site currently has a lot fewer.

Honestly, if people were trolling in threads, report them. Most reports are solved in under 24 hours. Yes some users are prats, and the irony is they are as bad as the people they complain about, but really do not blame everyone.

I would recommend you grow up thou, as complaining about the site saying it sucks goes nowhere. If we really did suck, we would have no members, and again the irony is by doing this, you are as bad as the people you are complaining about.

Level 31
First of all, we cannot banned a user just because they are troll. There is a possibility they are good user, but the way they wrote and express opinion might look slightly hostile towards it.

Second, this site have a vast amount of area to be cover. Map section, icon section, cinematic section, terrain section and etc etc. Each section have hundred of topic over it, how do you expect the staff to browse through all of it ?

It was the user responsible as well to maintain the site by reporting a no good will user, we can hire more staff if you want; but we need a staff that have something called responsibility. A staff that would not power abuse and would do the job.

Third, the staff have their own life to deal with. They cannot just guard and look at this site 24 hours everyday, what do you expect ? We are bot ?

Apart from that, I agree with Kimberly. This thread doesn't provide any proper contribution at all.

I'd say its been fun but that would be a lie. I'm going to another wc3 site where they have better resources and more effective staff along with well behaved users.

Make sure you keep what you said.

Level 2
There is no WC3 better site, these rules are enough strict, actually way too much, our community is very easy-going and you are the problem.
The only thing I would say is that THW has banned a big amount of clever and creative users among us.

Level 15
Enjoy your stay at WC3U. I'm sure you'll get along with all of the scum that ripoff the hardwork of model makers. And I especially hope you enjoy contributing to a site that has a bunch of novice mapmakers as their staff.

And if you really have had a problem with us, why didn't you just go to a "professional" map-making site like WC3C. They have like you wish for the Hive to have, a "strict" guideline and many "mature" members with very "responisble" moderators.

Oh, and never come back. I've had enough of you spamming my PM box with your little cry-baby rants. "Wanh, wanh, you have no friends you elitist faggot! Wanh, wanh, never post in my threads you ignoramus! Wanh, wanh!" Gtfo.

Level 12
I think it's hilarious how people feel the need to respond in paragraph to this post.

Just wave goodbye.

Level 14
You people suck. All of you. There is some truth in DIY's words, whether he was banned for saying it ridiculously or not. As quoted in Hindy's belligerent tone, --
HINDYhat said:
srs bsns is srs
It's just too bad so few actually care about the site enough to treat it as anything more than the next big internet cesspool meme.

Sleep on that, kiddies. Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.