• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How many hours a day do you use the computer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
The hours spent on my PC vary according to day and date. On week-days, it's, on average, about 4 or so hours. On weekends, it can add up to 6 or 7. And that is just when I am not on holiday.
But, really, must I keep a straight face when reading some of you spend 15+ hours daily? Wow, people. There is life beyond the front door of the house. D:

Level 16
Lets just say I use it a lot, if you know what I mean

204466-albums4917-picture49205.jpg

Level 13
First,if the day is Holiday
----------Holiday spend hours-----------
Sometimes: 7 hours
Nobody at home(My mom and dad go out for a long time): 15 hours
----------School Day Spend Hours-----------
Sometimes: 2 hours(what the f***,i must study!?)
Nobody at home: 4 hours
----------Christmas Day Spend Hours-----------
MAX OF SPENDING HOURS: 24(WTF,that day my eye can't close when sleeping)
nobody at home: Up to 24

Level 7
Time for some interesting The Hive Workshop trivia!
Call me awkward, but I decided to use the posts in this thread as data to conduct a study on the average amount of hours the regular user on the Hive spends using his computer! I couldn't use all the posts, though, as some supplied insufficient data. However, I got the mean from 31 posts/users, simply by totalling the hours they specified (and finding the median if they provided ranges [e.g 6 to 8 = 7]) and dividing that by the amount of users which supplied those valid integers.

Want to know what the mean amount of hours your average Hive user spends in front of his PC daily?

Approximately 8.3 = 8 Hours, 20 Minutes

... Yeah. I was bored. And I'd like to add this was just done out of boredom; the mean in no way represents the time spent by a specific individual you'll find on the Hive, and cannot be used as a standard to judge how much time is spent by another person here on the Hive.

Status
Not open for further replies.