• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How many hours a day do you use the computer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Depends - in weekdays it would be lately around 12 hours or so, I skipped alot of classes lately watching TV show marathons and movies (something around a month or so by now) and in weekends - well weekends ain't there to sit around doin nothing :D.

Level 19
Wake up at 7 AM.
End at 11 PM.
30 minutes for breakfast, 30 minutes for lunch and an hour for dinner.
14 hours.

same except I stand up 2 hours later
also my laptop is on 24/7

sometimes I am outside smashing stones, chopping trees and deforming the environment on other various ways from morning till evening to even it out :p

Level 7
Well, varies - around 12 am - 12 pm (12 h for those "Math Geniuses") on school days, weekend - the whole day - and still I got a body of a bodybuilder :3

1 tip - do not waste much time on PC with stuff like Games/Watching horrible movies/whatever, do something useful. Try researching a computer software, learn it. Have fun with it. Though, 2 out of 12 hours of gameplay can't harm either, just... don't go over the limit.

Level 1
Ok, here's what I suppose i use: (Prolly not that true, but wat teh fuk :3)
6 hours the weekdays, 30 minutes for LuLz with TRD, 30 minutes on facebook, the rest is used trolling people in various games like WoW and Modern Warfare 2.

Weekends is liek.... All the day :O

Level 26
Average is about 26-27. Sometimes when I'm busy I only spend 25 hours.

??? that is impossible

there are only 24 hours in a day

"The average length of a solar day on Earth is about 86,400 seconds (24 hours)"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Day

unless you live on another planet???

EDIT: okay i have read you're profile and apparently your from reach. nvm

fladdermasken

Off-Topic Moderator
Level 39
How to spend 48 hours on your computer in the span of a day/24 hours?
Simple.

You will need the following.
  • A spacecraft capable of immense speed and acceleration
  • A computer
  • No girlfriend

Formula
t=t0/(1-v2/c2)0.5
Set t=48*602 seconds, t0=24*602 seconds and c=3.0*108 meter per seconds.

Variables
t represents time as you perceive it
t0 represents time as an earthly observer perceive it
c is lightspeed in vacuum.
[td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td]
Rearranging the formula presents us with the following:

v=(c2-c2t02/t2)0.5 ≈ 259807621.13533163 meter per seconds or for simplicity 2,598*108 meter per seconds.
(Used an online calculator which seemed to round up/off quite alot, this may be off as hell)

Anyhow, v represents the velocity with which you need to travel in order for 48 hours of your time to equal 24 hours spent on earth.
Upon your arrival you will also technically be one day younger than your fellow men and women.

Presupposes uniform motion and disregards a couple of contributing factors.
Use.At.Own.Risk.

Last edited:

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Depends, sometimes I'll spend the full 24 hours doing art because I'm inspired (I rarely am) and want to make the most of it. Other days I spend no time at all. On the average day, though, I suppose 6 hours covers it- never continually. Utilized for gaming, painting, chatting and listening to music. When I'm not on "permanent vacation" you can add 40 hours a week for study or work.

Summarized? Way too much.

• No girlfriend

S**t! Now I'm limited to 24.. :p just kidding

I spend as much time as possible on my computer.
About 6 hours a day (minimum), sometimes I stay up to 19 hours..
When I'm out, I take a laptop with me in the Car :p
Last Summer, I became nocturnal :ogre_datass:
I went to sleep at about 10 AM while everyone was having breakfast, and I woke up at 4 PM only to continue what I was doing on my computer a few hours ago :p

You can say about 6 - 19 hours ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.