• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How did you get to THW?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Well, discovering wc3 maps (I didn't know how to enter bnet at that time, rofl)
I was excited. I found then wc3campaings; It was big and I thought it's the best site. Then I found wc3sear.ch, and I was like: Woah, more awesomeness!
Then, wc3sear.ch died some years later... And the hive appeared! You know, when we were redirected. I didn't like it. I wanted wc3search back.
Still, I was reading your posts. And I thought: 'Maybe I can fit...', so I ask mum:
Mummy, mummy, can I make an account on the hive? It's sooo coool!
And she said yes. Thats when I joined. How I joined. Nice history there :p

Level 19
You mean like this?

Note that the picture was taken today..

wc3sear.jpg

Level 36
I arrived here by leaving at faster than light speedssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

s

I really would like to know how you got here though. I mean, I don't think I've ever heard your story, you've just ALWAYS been here. It's quite amazing, really.

And if you guys use the WayBack Machine for THW you'll find the War Hive in its infancy.

Level 27
Spent a few days sometime trying to get Naga into the melee list. Made a mental note, "wc3sear.ch". Later came back to look at the site more in detail. Followed redirect.

I have vague memories of scrolling through those so strangely formatted posts, seeing ASCII sword user titles and... Spaghetti? o_O

Level 16
I never got to meet w3sear.ch =(
But when a friend linked me to this, I had a braincrash (Caused by a brainstorm) Everything i ever needed was on this site, exept pronz, but that is illegal here so ill shut up about it,,
And then i started posting, and i started double posting, and i found out is was also illegal!
And then i started thinking about making maps,,
And then i stoped because my mate also stopped
Then i started my first spell
Then i learned about leaks,
Then i made remade the spell
Then i,,
Then i,,
Then i,, Wait, that was about all =)
I LOVE THW!

Level 14
How did I get here?

Uhm, I was looking for anime models for a map that was supposed to be for my wc3 clan.

Well, actually, I was looking for wc3sear, but it always came up blank, and then one result on google linked searc to the Hive, and then I registered.

Level 1
I was bored with playing the warcraft's maps & campaign. Originally found EpicWar for maps then THW on google.
Don't know why google always gives EpicWar on top of list while there are better warcraft sites on net.

Status
Not open for further replies.