• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How did you come up with your username?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
First name "Tobias"

My first band was named BZN, and so my first Online Game account(Runescape) was named Hawky_bzn. After that, I've been using Bzn as the ending to all my usernames, and unless Tobbzn is unallowed/taken, I use that.

Level 8
Back to Archilies, perhaps his vulnerability was mistranslated and it wasnt that "he couldnt be hurt" but rather "he couldnt be hit" (i.e. He was ultra agile). If you get your Archilies tendon cut, it is EXTREMELY difficult to move considering pain and the fact that your foot doesnt seem to want to move. Lying on the ground in pain is an extremely vulnerable position to be in. If it was this, anyone could come up and stab him.

Back in those times, history was story making and such (hence the Muse of History, named Quistis I think). Considering this, it could be seen that the Legend of Archilies was actually a fictional story based on real events *movie anouncer voice* the names of those involved have been changed to preserve privacy.

As far as I know, this is the origin of many myths.

Level 2
In Warcraft3 there is a character who says "Angels forsaken" (don't know which). And i was tired and thought he said "A'njas Forsoki" and i thought hey Sheep (my old nickname) wasn't so cool anymore so i thought i can use Forsoki. And i still use it :D.

Level 36
In Warcraft3 there is a character who says "Angels forsaken" (don't know which). And i was tired and thought he said "A'njas Forsoki" and i thought hey Sheep (my old nickname) wasn't so cool anymore so i thought i can use Forsoki. And i still use it :D.

I'm almost positive that you're thinking of the Troll Headhunters, who actually all say "Vengeance for Zul Jin."

It would be easy to misunderstand this, and it appears that you have done so, and then misunderstood your misunderstanding :p

Level 10
I'm almost positive that you're thinking of the Troll Headhunters, who actually all say "Vengeance for Zul Jin."

It would be easy to misunderstand this, and it appears that you have done so, and then misunderstood your misunderstanding :p

I do that all the time! Hell, the dominating empire in my map is named 'Rymar', cuz I thought the Dark Templar in Starcraft said that. I think what he actually said was 'Ihmah' or something to that affect. At least it's unique and easy to remember.

Level 3
Well when i was younger i really liked Knuckles from Sonic the hedgehog games. And since i mispelled it, it was one of a kind. So it stuck.

Level 6
people with stupid l33t like letters and words should be ashamed, aswell as number usernames.

Does my name fall into the number username category? :sad: I have a valid reason for this username; my favorite number is 21, my initials are zt, and zt2211 looks better than zt21 to me (but others may appreciate the brevity of the latter).

Level 24
A yoshi threw an egg at me. When it exploded, the smoke formed the words "Teh Ephy." I didn't know that you could use spaces at wc3s.

Level 13
Gilles Corey, from The Crucible?

EDIT: Mah bad, I though you said it was from a book... my mistake.

Last edited:
Level 34
Please Elenai... Don't use mah word, I don't spam Epic everywhere, do I? I feel you're raping the divine of its divinity :( Elenai = Mean T_T He rapes other peoples words! /cry

Level 35
I meant no disrespect Divinatino....I was simply tryin teh kill you.

But seriously Divine in the context of my sentence was meant in the context of Divine- Of a diety or religous connotation.

And besides...I was using divine in my prophecies since before you even came here. :grin:

Level 34
I meant no disrespect Divinatino....I was simply tryin teh kill you.

But seriously Divine in the context of my sentence was meant in the context of Divine- Of a diety or religous connotation.

And besides...I was using divine in my prophecies since before you even came here. :grin:

/slap <.<

bleep

Status
Not open for further replies.