• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How did you come up with your username?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
Well, it started back in the day when I played Runescape, my account had been stolen, and so was my best friends. I figured it was the end, so I gave it up, but my best friend (Jared), one of his friends didn't play anymore and gave him the account 'Famouspker49' and basically, that is it. I love being a Famous Person Killer

Level 24
It's not hijacked, we're just giving false yet entertaining sources of our names. Which, technically, is still on-topic.

Level 24
I begged for some sort of identification online that wasn't a total ripoff of something. My computer turned off, and when it turned on all the shortcuts on my desktop were called "Teh_Ephy."

Level 35
I was walking down the street singin do a diddy diddy dum diddy doo, when a meteor came down and hit me on the head.....When I awoke, the little birdies floating above my head morphed into a giraffe with the word "Elenai" written on its side......

Level 15
So apparently many people here have very short memories...because:
- The forgot that they have already posted about 56745 times in this thread
- Each time they have a different explanation for how their name came to be

:xxd:

Level 26
I took my name from a piece of fine literature I was reading:

Edgar Allen Poe said:
Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore,
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door.
"'Tis some visiter," I muttered, "tapping at my chamber door --
Only this, and myspacebarbroke."

Level 27
So apparently many people here have very short memories...because:
- The forgot that they have already posted about 56745 times in this thread
- Each time they have a different explanation for how their name came to be

:xxd:
I and my parallel selves switch universes every week.

I found my name exploding onto the screen in a dazzling fireworks effect when a misplaced space messed up my clock program.

Level 26
I was reading one of Dr00d's comics, and the term "MySpaceBarBroke" seared into my mind, and I realized that such a phrase was spawned by means of horrible English.

Level 13
I just hit the keyboard with my face while in wordpad and when I looked at it is said "Dr00d".

Level 27
I swam to the bottom of the Mariana Trench then jumped to Mt. Everest. The force created a tsunami that left a wake of debris that sparked a fire that spread to an explosives storage facility which blasted through bedrock to trigger an earthquake which left a fault line in the shape of "Fred". When this was discovered, the world started a cult devoted to people whose name starts with F. Some of these cults changed into mass suicides which formed a giant arrow pointing to a cave in which a frozen caveman was found. Amazingly, the caveman's cells weren't damaged by big ice crystals, and he was revived. When he awoke he spoke one word, "Fluffy." then died. After this a search began to round up all pets named Fluffy and bury them with the caveman. Unfortunately, the pets came back as zombies and ate all pets named Hakeem.

Level 2
BM.HitS

Big Metal Hand In The Sky

EDIT: Jualin is the general shape the scraps of my car made after a meteor hit it. Ever since, the name has been seared into my eyeballs by the searing heat of the car wreckage.

Or I made it off the top of my head for an MMORPG character. Take your pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.