• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How did you come up with your username?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
I'd love to hear the other 10. Were they all as lacking in capitalization and spacing, or does "soul collector" look cooler that way?
Soul Collector
SoulCollector
soul collector
soulcollector

Hmm...

Level 24
That's freaking hideous. soulcollector is much better than SoUlCoLlEcToR. soulcollector, GJ on not capitalizing every other letter.

Level 26
maybe he meant it in another way.

pole collector
toll collector
gnoll collecter
hole collector
mole collector
coal collector
bowl collector
goal collector
dole collector
roll collector
sole collector.. wait.. i know..
SOUL COLLECTOR!

Level 2
I'd love to hear the other 10. Were they all as lacking in capitalization and spacing, or does "soul collector" look cooler that way?
Soul Collector
SoulCollector
soul collector
soulcollector

Hmm...

acutally "Soulcollector" is a song of Bloodbath. first of all, I tried at least 6 user names which were not songs/bands but I couldn't think of anything else. the small "s" in the beginning of my user name doesn't bother me.

Level 34
Kids these days (Yes I'm 16 so what?) are better then the day before. It's ok if you say your first name and country, but not your address (unless it's a hotty who you love = <3) and email. Especially to who you don't trust, that's stupid. I saw some commercial (Dutch one) which a girl who liked a guy on the web and gave her phone number, email, address and he stalked her. Kids if you want to learn some online tips: Don't give ya phonenumbers, address and email. Only who you trust. I rest my case like Homer said.

Level 36
Yeah, but Ralle is like 18, not 63, and he RUNS this community, it's not like he's a sexual predator looking for young children to meet and have sex with.

To be quite honest, Wulf is only 16 as well, so she doesn't really count as a sexual predator either- just a sexual deviant :grin:

Level 26
*Chuckle chuckle chuckle. Heh heh. Hahahahahaaaahahaaa. Hooohahahahaa. My lungs burt from laughter.*

And anyway, how doe sit endanger me if I use my real name as a username on a Wc3 modding site?
Don't know. It's just one of those things people are constantly telling you not to do. Sorta makes you wonder why an internet stalker would bother tracking you down all the way to where you live when he can just do his stuff to some kid down the street.

Level 24
Obviously, all except for one are incomprehensibly cunning lies, and we're meant to decipher truth from fiction. I'm not sure I'm up to it... Damn you GST_Nemisis, DAMN YOU!!!1lololol!

Level 26
"my one weakness" is a common comical term. I made the phrase as a whole up, but I thought it was "ha-ha" funny, not "rofl" funny, imo. But then again, I've never seen a comedian laugh at his own jokes.

Level 34
I know something worse then series: Soaps, for your own safety and others, don't watch soaps! Stupid storyline, random happenings, unknown actors.

I edit my slogan: "Guns don't kill people, soaps and dota do!''

Level 9
lol ,im actually not a bad or emo person by making this name. im into my religion, and a nice person(im not a religious freake, ew llo.)
i made this name because it had the "cool" letter D and it sounded like somehting that would be in WC3...i guess...i dunno lol, i just like it. it also states how i am when playing games, "i bring death to those who callenge me, for me and my character" becauyse i beat everyone in games :)

Level 24
OH SHI—

Wasn't Werewulf a moderator a while back?

the classic is the D with a line though it that people use in WoW, but tbh i think that type of D looks very cool.

That's a symbol for some form of currency.
$(Dollar) ¢(Cents) Ð(unsure) £(Euro) ¥(Yen) ₧(I will murder you if you can't get this) ƒ(Francs, also has mathematical meanings)

Status
Not open for further replies.