• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hive's 2D Manipulation Workshop

Level 8
its exactly what i was looking for can you plaess to uplode it here thenx just the tir 3 sword is needed and where i get it ? but i also wanted all 3 tirs sword icons that looks like elven swords

I can't upload the icons because I don't have them, because I wasn't the one who made them. There's this guy's album where I found the image I posted above but like I said, he's been inactive for quite a while. I doubt he'll reply to anyone asking for the original icons.

I'm not sure what elven swords are but I guess I could do some research and have a go at it. :p

Level 10
Hello i have one request someone can make one icon of is skin
face-png.257408

Level 8
Hey i Have a request which have got to do with recoloring captain icon to blue its simple all you have to do is recolor it and it's easy as 123.

Level 8
Hey i have a request i want a captain wielding a halberd and i want his skin to be white make sure give me a mdx and portrait, blp for that you just have to color it to white simple and here is the example of white in case you don't know what i am talking about trust me all you need to do is color it to white it's simple as 1..2..3 :)

Attachments

• SilverCaptain.JPG
    SilverCaptain.JPG
    25.8 KB · Views: 172
Level 8
Hey guys i have a new request i want footman icon to be recolor in white and give me an btn and disbtn too!

Level 8
I would like the background to be black instead of grey tks

Attachments

• KingGuard.png
    KingGuard.png
    13 KB · Views: 111
Level 8
i was wondering it it's possible to turn this image into icon?

Attachments

• image.gif
    image.gif
    18 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:
Level 11
Okay, I've encountered a totally different snag.
I can't seem to save any images with transparency in Irfanviewer no matter what/how I try. Can anyone explain to me how to edit images with transparency? I've used a blp lab to convert the original blp to .tga or .png but I can't seem to edit and get it to transfer back intact- and I don't have photoshop. All I want to do is recolor and blur the original skin. I can upload it if anyone wants to try and figure it out.

Level 30
Okay, I've encountered a totally different snag.
I can't seem to save any images with transparency in Irfanviewer no matter what/how I try. Can anyone explain to me how to edit images with transparency? I've used a blp lab to convert the original blp to .tga or .png but I can't seem to edit and get it to transfer back intact- and I don't have photoshop. All I want to do is recolor and blur the original skin. I can upload it if anyone wants to try and figure it out.

Use Gimp 2 it does what you want to archive while keeping the Alpha channel

Level 3
Can anyone please make and get me an unarmored armor type icon with the arm in it orcish and its skin red, and inverted horizontally and vertically and comes in two versions: "(No Upgrades)" and "(Yes Upgrades)"?

Last edited: